Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HTLD has less volatility in its price than 97.66% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HTLD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LUV, NX, TUSK, IIVI and WILC.
HTLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HTLD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.4% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heartland Express Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- HTLD generates about 625 million US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 5.61%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HTLD than it is for 96.52% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, HTLD's equity discount rate is less than 96.09% of those stocks.
HTLD Dividend Chart
HTLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|