Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HTLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 200,191,000, ranking above 93.3% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HTLD has less fluctuation in its price than 94.77% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HTLD's price: FLY, MPC, CXP, FTV and TMP.
HTLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Heartland Express Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.25% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heartland Express Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Heartland Express Inc's dividend yield of 0.42% is in the bottom 4.4%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HTLD has a beta lower than 94.59% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, HTLD's equity discount rate is less than 93.61% of those stocks.
HTLD Dividend Chart
HTLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HTLD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||3.32%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.14%|
|3||TFII||TFI International Inc.||1.72%|
|4||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.14%|
|5||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.91%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.73%|
|7||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.71%|
|8||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.56%|
|9||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|10||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.42%|
|11||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.29%|
|12||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||CVLG||Covenant Logistics Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
|24||ELEEF||Element Fleet Management Corp.||0.00%|