Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HTLD has less volatility in its price than 99.41% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWE, CHCO, NKE, MPWR and SUZ.
HTLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Heartland Express Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.25% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Heartland Express Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Heartland Express Inc's dividend yield of 0.42% is in the bottom 4.4%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HTLD has a beta lower than 94.59% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, HTLD's equity discount rate is less than 93.61% of those stocks.
HTLD Dividend Chart
HTLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|