Heartland Express, Inc. (HTLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HTLD has less volatility in its price than 97.66% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HTLD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LUV, NX, TUSK, IIVI and WILC.
HTLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HTLD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 177.33% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heartland Express Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, HTLD offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Heartland Express Inc's expected return of 177.33% is higher than 91.3% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Heartland Express Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.3% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Heartland Express Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HTLD Dividend Chart
HTLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|