Humana Inc. (HUM): Price and Financial Metrics
HUM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,212,350,203, Humana Inc has a greater market value than 95.44% of US stocks.
- Humana Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.22% of US listed stocks.
- HUM's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Humana Inc are EMR, KMB, INFY, WBA, and RELX.
- HUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Humana Inc's official web site, go to www.humana.com.
HUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$375.85||52-week high||$381.04|
|Prev. close||$380.20||52-week low||$225.65|
|Day high||$380.00||Avg. volume||1,101,423|
|50-day MA||$359.36||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$298.66||Market Cap||49.77B|
Humana Inc. (HUM) Company Bio
Humana operates as a health and well-being company. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Group, and Healthcare Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
HUM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Humana Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Humana Inc ranked in the 64st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Humana Inc ended up being:
- HUM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 22.89% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|