Humana Inc. (HUM): Price and Financial Metrics
HUM Stock Summary
- HUM has a higher market value than 95.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $47,309,204,576.
- Humana Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.17% of US listed stocks.
- Humana Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Humana Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EMR, INFY, KMB, WBA, and RELX.
- Visit HUM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.humana.com.
HUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
HUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$366.55||52-week high||$376.39|
|Prev. close||$367.13||52-week low||$225.65|
|Day high||$368.06||Avg. volume||1,066,775|
|50-day MA||$349.53||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$289.03||Market Cap||48.54B|
Humana Inc. (HUM) Company Bio
Humana operates as a health and well-being company. The company operates through three segments: Retail, Group, and Healthcare Services. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.