Humana Inc. (HUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HUM has less fluctuation in its price than 95.32% of stocks we're observing.
- HUM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.23% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HUM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RY, GLBZ, ACA, CTG and SNR.
HUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Humana Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.81%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HUM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HUM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Humana Inc's estimated return of -83.81% surpasses about 7.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Humana Inc than it is for merely 10% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
HUM Dividend Chart
HUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HUM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.50%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||CLOV||Clover Health Investments Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|10||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|