Humana Inc. (HUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HUM's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.93% -- which is higher than about 97.86% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for HUM has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HUM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AIV, OFLX, NWFL, EGO and AFYA.
HUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Humana Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.81%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HUM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HUM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Humana Inc's estimated return of -83.81% surpasses about 7.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Humana Inc than it is for merely 10% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
HUM Dividend Chart
HUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HUM Dividends vs. Peers
|2||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Inc.||1.25%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||CLOV||Clover Health Investments Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|10||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||ALHC||Alignment Healthcare, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||OSCR||Oscar Health Inc.||0.00%|