Humana Inc. (HUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -13.76 -- higher than only 6.52% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, HUM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.66% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for HUM has a compound average growth rate of 50.63%, which is higher than 88.87% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HUM's price: RRR, DKL, FUL, MCD and BOOT.
HUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HUM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.9% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Humana Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HUM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, HUM's provides a return of -85.9% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 4.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Humana Inc than it is for only 15.15% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
HUM Dividend Chart
HUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HUM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.41%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|