Humana Inc. (HUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.83 -- higher than merely 6.71% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, HUM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.45% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HUM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MNRO, CBAN, MDRR, CLPR and NJR.
HUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HUM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HUM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Humana Inc's dividend yield of 0.58% is in the bottom 6.91%.
- In terms of opportunity, Humana Inc's estimated return of -83.89% surpasses about 6.85% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Humana Inc than it is for merely 10% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
HUM Dividend Chart
HUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HUM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (DE)||1.47%|
|6||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc||0.00%|
|9||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|