Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC): Price and Financial Metrics
HURC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.98||52-week high||$30.41|
|Prev. close||$20.79||52-week low||$19.29|
|Day high||$20.99||Avg. volume||19,818|
|50-day MA||$20.83||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$22.72||Market Cap||135.57M|
HURC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HURC POWR Grades
- HURC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- HURC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HURC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.72% of US stocks).
HURC Stock Summary
- HURC's went public 34.21 years ago, making it older than 89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HURC's current price/earnings ratio is 37.31, which is higher than 82.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HURCO COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HURCO COMPANIES INC are WOOF, AVD, IIIN, CPSH, and SHOO.
- Visit HURC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hurco.com.
HURC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HURC's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.84% higher, now standing at 17.8.
- Over the past 243 months, HURC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 72.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HURC.
HURC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.72%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 333.56%.
The table below shows HURC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HURC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HURC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.88% of graded US stocks.
- HURC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 32nd of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, CGNX, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HURC.
The table below shows HURC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC) Company Bio
Hurco Cos., Inc. is an international industrial technology company, which engages in the designing, manufacturing and selling of computerized machine tools. It also offers machine tool components, software options, control upgrades, and accessories and replacement parts for its products, as well as customer service and training and applications support. The company was founded by Edward Humston and Gerald V. Roch in 1968 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
HURC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HURC Latest Social Stream
View Full HURC Social Stream
Latest HURC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HURCO COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HURC as an investment opportunity.
With 58% ownership of the shares, Hurco Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HURC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Hurco Companies implies that they have significant influence over...
INDIANAPOLIS, Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hurco Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: HURC), an international industrial technology company, announced today that its Board of Directors approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.16 per share on its issued and outstanding common stock. The dividend will be paid on January 16, 2024, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 2, 2024. Future declarations of dividends are subject to approval of the Board of Dire
Hurco Companies (NASDAQ:HURC) investors are sitting on a loss of 44% if they invested five years ago
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
Hurco Companies Inc(NASDAQ:HURC) recently announced a dividend of $0.16 per share, payable on 2023-10-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-29. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Hurco Companies Incs dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Potential Hurco Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HURC ) shareholders may wish to note that the Executive Chairman, Michael...
HURC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|