Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HURC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HURC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.22% of US stocks.
- HURC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HURC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.61% of US stocks).
HURC Stock Summary
- HURCO COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on September 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HURCO COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HURC is more volatile than just 13.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HURC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVFY, JVA, LAKE, LOPE, and HELE.
- Visit HURC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hurco.com.
HURC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HURC's price/sales ratio is 36.36% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- HURC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HURC.
HURC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.72%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 333.56%.
The table below shows HURC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HURC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HURC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.88% of graded US stocks.
- HURC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 32nd of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, CGNX, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HURC.
The table below shows HURC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HURC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HURC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.44||52-week high||$32.10|
|Prev. close||$25.53||52-week low||$21.75|
|Day high||$25.82||Avg. volume||22,040|
|50-day MA||$27.79||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$25.58||Market Cap||166.10M|
Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC) Company Bio
Hurco Cos., Inc. is an international industrial technology company, which engages in the designing, manufacturing and selling of computerized machine tools. It also offers machine tool components, software options, control upgrades, and accessories and replacement parts for its products, as well as customer service and training and applications support. The company was founded by Edward Humston and Gerald V. Roch in 1968 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
Most Popular Stories View All
HURC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HURC Latest Social Stream
View Full HURC Social Stream
Latest HURC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HURCO COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HURC as an investment opportunity.
Do These 3 Checks Before Buying Hurco Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:HURC) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Hurco Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HURC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
CORRECTION -- Hurco Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal Year 2023 and Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
INDIANAPOLIS, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Hurco Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HURC), please note that GlobeNewswire did not include all tables in the initial transmission. The corrected release follows: Hurco Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HURC) today reported results for the first fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2023. Hurco recorded net income of $1,330,000, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023, compared
Hurco Reports First Quarter Results For Fiscal Year 2023 and Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
INDIANAPOLIS, March 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hurco Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: HURC) today reported results for the first fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2023. Hurco recorded net income of $1,330,000, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023, compared to net income of $3,535,000, or $0.53 per diluted share, for the corresponding period in fiscal year 2022. Sales and service fees for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023 were $54,682,000, a decrease of $12,205,000,
Hurco Companies, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HURC) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Hurco Companies (NASDAQ:HURC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 19% over the...
Hurco Companies Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$1.24 (vs US$1.01 in FY 2021)
Hurco Companies ( NASDAQ:HURC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$250.8m (up 6.6% from FY 2021...
HURC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HURCWant to see what other sources are saying about Hurco Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hurco Companies Inc (HURC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hurco Companies Inc (HURC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hurco Companies Inc (HURC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...