Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HURC POWR Grades
- HURC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.31% of US stocks.
- HURC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- HURC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
HURC Stock Summary
- HURC's went public 33.25 years ago, making it older than 89.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of HURCO COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HURC has reported earnings growth of 762.77%, putting it ahead of 97.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HURC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAII, IIIN, CSWI, NVFY, and MPX.
- Visit HURC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hurco.com.
HURC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HURC's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, HURC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HURC.
HURC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 15.66%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.45%.
The table below shows HURC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HURC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HURC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.88% of graded US stocks.
- HURC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 32nd of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BRKR, CGNX, and ONTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HURC.
The table below shows HURC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HURC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HURC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.82||52-week high||$35.15|
|Prev. close||$25.08||52-week low||$21.75|
|Day high||$25.21||Avg. volume||13,497|
|50-day MA||$24.11||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$26.92||Market Cap||162.99M|
Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC) Company Bio
Hurco Cos., Inc. is an international industrial technology company, which engages in the designing, manufacturing and selling of computerized machine tools. It also offers machine tool components, software options, control upgrades, and accessories and replacement parts for its products, as well as customer service and training and applications support. The company was founded by Edward Humston and Gerald V. Roch in 1968 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN.
Most Popular Stories View All
HURC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HURC Latest Social Stream
View Full HURC Social Stream
Latest HURC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HURCO COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HURC as an investment opportunity.
The board of Hurco Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HURC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 17th of January...
INDIANAPOLIS, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hurco Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq Global Select Market: HURC), an international industrial technology company, announced today that its Board of Directors approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.15 per share on its issued and outstanding common stock. The dividend will be paid on January 17, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 3, 2023. Future declarations of dividends are subject to approval of the Board of Dire
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
Hurco Companies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HURC ) will pay a dividend of $0.15 on the 17th of October. This means the annual...
HURC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|