Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT): Price and Financial Metrics
HVT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HVT is 2.7 -- better than 81.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HVT has reported earnings growth of 61.61%, putting it ahead of 83.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Haverty Furniture Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LYTS, HIL, EBF, RCKY, and NL.
- Visit HVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.havertys.com.
HVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.22||52-week high||$38.56|
|Prev. close||$36.00||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$37.92||Avg. volume||185,892|
|50-day MA||$31.75||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$23.23||Market Cap||641.43M|
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT) Company Bio
Haverty Furniture operates as a specialty retailer of residential furniture and accessories in the United States. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
HVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Haverty Furniture Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Haverty Furniture Companies Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 514% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HVT, they are:
- In the past 5.51 years, Haverty Furniture Companies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.39%; that's better than 76.54% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 82.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -334.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HVT Latest Social Stream
View Full HVT Social Stream
Latest HVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Haverty Furniture Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HVT as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (NYSE: HVT)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 18, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day everyone, and thank you standing by.
Company profile Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT) is a small-cap consumer discretionary stock known for its exposure towards the US residential furniture and accessories industry. HVT is primarily noted for its expertise in the retailing of upholstery products and bedroom furniture within the southern and mid-western US markets; it retails...
Havertys Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
ATLANTA, Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HAVERTYS (NYSE: HVT and HVT.A) will release fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, after the market closes. The company will host a conference call with investors and analysts on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss the results of its operations. Havertys invites interested parties to listen to the live audiocast of the conference call at its website, havertys.com. A replay will be available at the website or via telephone at approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET) through Thursday, February 25, 2021. The number to access the telephone playback is 1-888-203-1112 (access code: 4378900). About Havertys Havertys (NYSE: HVT and HVT.A), established in 1885, is a full-service home furnishings re...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
5 Stocks to Watch From the Resilient Home Furnishing Industry
HVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HVTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!