Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT): Price and Financial Metrics
HVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.62||52-week high||$38.85|
|Prev. close||$32.74||52-week low||$25.05|
|Day high||$33.00||Avg. volume||115,355|
|50-day MA||$29.33||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$30.43||Market Cap||530.69M|
HVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HVT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- HVT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HVT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
HVT Stock Summary
- HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.69% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.05, HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 17.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCVL, TITN, IMKTA, BBW, and LZB.
- Visit HVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.havertys.com.
HVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HVT's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- HVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HVT.
HVT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.99%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.24%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.48%.
The table below shows HVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HVT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.6% of graded US stocks.
- HVT's asset turnover comes in at 1.357 -- ranking 91st of 165 Retail stocks.
- LL, BBBY, and ULTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HVT.
The table below shows HVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT) Company Bio
Haverty Furniture operates as a specialty retailer of residential furniture and accessories in the United States. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
HVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HVT Latest Social Stream
View Full HVT Social Stream
Latest HVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HVT as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
DSGR, ARI and HVT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 5, 2023.
It looks like Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. ( NYSE:HVT ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The...
In this article, we will take a look at the 25 highest quality furniture brands in the world. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Highest Quality Furniture Brands in the World. According to a report by Grandview Research, the global furniture market was valued at $677.09 billion […]
ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / November 10, 2023 / HAVERTYS (NYSE:HVT and HVT.A) announced today, that its board of directors authorized a special cash dividend to be paid on the outstanding shares of the two classes of $1 par value common stock of the ...
HVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HVTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch