Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWC POWR Grades
- HWC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HWC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
HWC Stock Summary
- HWC's went public 30.16 years ago, making it older than 83.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HWC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.86% of US stocks.
- Hancock Whitney Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hancock Whitney Corp are WBS, HOPE, PROV, CHCO, and GSBC.
- Visit HWC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hancockwhitney.com.
HWC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HWC's EV/EBIT ratio is 141.11% higher, now standing at 21.7.
- Over the past 243 months, HWC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.6.
- HWC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWC.
HWC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.58||52-week high||$50.69|
|Prev. close||$43.36||52-week low||$17.42|
|Day high||$44.38||Avg. volume||433,910|
|50-day MA||$46.22||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||3.78B|
Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Company Bio
Hancock Whitney Corporation (formerly Hancock Holding Company) provides a range of community banking services to commercial, small business, and retail customers in the states of Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Florida, and Alabama. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Gulfport, Mississippi.
HWC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWC Latest Social Stream
View Full HWC Social Stream
Latest HWC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hancock Whitney Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWC as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 20, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Trisha Carlson - Investor Relations Manager John Hairston - President and CEO Mike Achary - CFO Chris Ziluca - Chief Credit Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Rose - Raymond James Brett Rabatin -...
The following slide deck was published by Hancock Whitney Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Rise in non-interest income and provision benefit supports Hancock Whitney's (HWC) Q2 earnings amid subdued loan demand and lower rates.
During today's call, we may make forward-looking statements. You should keep in mind that any forward-looking statements made by Hancock Whitney speak only as of the date on which they were made. Hancock Whitney's ability to accurately project results or predict the effects of future plans or strategies or predict market or economic developments is inherently limited.
HWC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|