Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HWC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HWC reports less variability in its cash flow than 82.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HWC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about just 15.13% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HWC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SYNL, MSBI, LITE, APAM and FMFG.
HWC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HWC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.22% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HWC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 2 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 81.91% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Hancock Whitney Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than just 15.48% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hancock Whitney Corp, its beta is lower than just 17.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HWC Dividend Chart
HWC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|