Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HWC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HWC reports less variability in its cash flow than 82.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HWC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about just 15.13% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HWC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SYNL, MSBI, LITE, APAM and FMFG.
HWC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hancock Whitney Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 6.5%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hancock Whitney Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hancock Whitney Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 79.76% of them.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, HWC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 17.08% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HWC, approximately only 17.76% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
HWC Dividend Chart
HWC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|