Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HWC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 191,644,000, ranking above 90.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HWC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SQFT, COST, UFAB, GLT and FF.
HWC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Hancock Whitney Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 50.27% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hancock Whitney Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hancock Whitney Corp's expected return of -50.27% is higher than only 21.01% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Hancock Whitney Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 21.01% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Hancock Whitney Corp, its beta is lower than only 15.65% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, HWC's equity discount rate is less than only 16.34% of those stocks.
HWC Dividend Chart
HWC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|