Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
HWKN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hawkins Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.99%, Hawkins Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hawkins Inc is reporting a growth rate of -670.83%; that's higher than only 2.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hawkins Inc are ARC, PFMT, RCII, TSRI, and OCC.
- Visit HWKN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.