Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.36||52-week high||$63.21|
|Prev. close||$58.28||52-week low||$36.62|
|Day high||$59.89||Avg. volume||80,726|
|50-day MA||$55.48||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$45.92||Market Cap||1.25B|
HWKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWKN POWR Grades
- HWKN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWKN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HWKN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HWKN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HWKN is 2.53 -- better than 78.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HAWKINS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.16%, HAWKINS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.91% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAWKINS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSWI, VMI, THG, ROCK, and EDBL.
- HWKN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAWKINS INC's official web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Valuation Summary
- HWKN's price/earnings ratio is 20.7; this is 26.61% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HWKN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWKN.
HWKN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 105.03%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.18%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.95%.
The table below shows HWKN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWKN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWKN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.92% of graded US stocks.
- HWKN's asset turnover comes in at 1.433 -- ranking 56th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSTG, HLF, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWKN.
The table below shows HWKN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.
HWKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWKN Latest Social Stream
View Full HWKN Social Stream
Latest HWKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWKINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWKN as an investment opportunity.
DOW witnesses higher demand for the use of renewable materials to decrease carbon and enable circularity.
Nutrien (NTR) gains on strong demand for crop nutrients on the strength in global agriculture markets amid challenges from lower fertilizer prices.
The collaboration between U.S. Steel (X) and NETL represents a significant advancement in the former's goal of becoming net zero by 2050.
While Dow (DOW) faces headwinds from soft demand in certain markets, it benefits from cost and productivity initiatives and growth projects.
PPG recognizes an opportunity to meet the demand for sustainable solutions that increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions by launching the Sustainability CO2NCEPT system.
HWKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|