Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWKN POWR Grades
- HWKN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWKN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HWKN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
HWKN Stock Summary
- HAWKINS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.97% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of HAWKINS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of HAWKINS INC's share price is greater than that of just 18.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HAWKINS INC are KMT, LRN, CSWI, HELE, and MGRC.
- HWKN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HAWKINS INC's official web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Valuation Summary
- HWKN's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 6.87% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- HWKN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWKN.
HWKN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.77%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 13.38%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.71%.
The table below shows HWKN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWKN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWKN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.92% of graded US stocks.
- HWKN's asset turnover comes in at 1.433 -- ranking 56th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSTG, HLF, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWKN.
The table below shows HWKN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HWKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.66||52-week high||$48.12|
|Prev. close||$42.83||52-week low||$33.31|
|Day high||$43.55||Avg. volume||60,404|
|50-day MA||$39.69||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$39.04||Market Cap||898.08M|
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWKN Latest Social Stream
View Full HWKN Social Stream
Latest HWKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWKINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWKN as an investment opportunity.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Hawkins (HWKN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.08% and 6.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROSEVILLE, Minn., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN) today announced results for the three and nine months ended January 1, 2023, its third quarter of fiscal 2023. Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Highlights: Record third quarter performance for the following metrics – sales, gross profit, operating income, adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization), and operating cash flow.Sales of $219.2 million, a 17% year-over-year increase, led
ROSEVILLE, Minn., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN), at its meeting on February 1, 2023, increased its quarterly cash dividend 7% to $0.15 per share payable March 3, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 17, 2023. Hawkins has consistently paid out a dividend since 1985. About Hawkins, Inc. Hawkins, Inc. was founded in 1938 and is a leading specialty chemical and ingredients company that formulates, distributes,
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
HWKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|