Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWKN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HWKN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWKN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HWKN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
HWKN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HWKN is 2.45 -- better than 79.42% of US stocks.
- Hawkins Inc's stock had its IPO on October 27, 1993, making it an older stock than 76.75% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Hawkins Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hawkins Inc are SXI, CSWI, LGIH, SMID, and JVA.
- Visit HWKN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Valuation Summary
- HWKN's price/earnings ratio is 17; this is 14.57% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- HWKN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HWKN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWKN.
HWKN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.46%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.37%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.39%.
The table below shows HWKN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWKN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWKN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.92% of graded US stocks.
- HWKN's asset turnover comes in at 1.433 -- ranking 56th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSTG, HLF, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWKN.
The table below shows HWKN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HWKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.52||52-week high||$48.12|
|Prev. close||$35.63||52-week low||$29.93|
|Day high||$36.08||Avg. volume||66,840|
|50-day MA||$41.34||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$38.78||Market Cap||707.81M|
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWKN Latest Social Stream
View Full HWKN Social Stream
Latest HWKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawkins Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWKN as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Hawkins (HWKN) and The Andersons (ANDE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Trade Alert: The Executive VP Of Hawkins, Inc. (NASDAQ:HWKN), Jeffrey Oldenkamp, Has Just Spent US$91k Buying 3.4% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Jeffrey Oldenkamp, the Executive VP of Hawkins, Inc...
Hawkins (HWKN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Readers hoping to buy Hawkins, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HWKN ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
Invest in Hawkins (HWKN), Century Communities (CCS) & Skyline (SKY) at the moment since they possess superb earnings growth.
HWKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|