Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWKN POWR Grades
- HWKN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- HWKN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HWKN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HWKN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HAWKINS INC is higher than 90.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of HAWKINS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.67%, HAWKINS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWKN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SXT, MTH, AIR, CSWI, and HELE.
- Visit HWKN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HWKN's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.63% higher, now standing at 12.9.
- Over the past 243 months, HWKN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWKN.
HWKN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.31%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.59%.
The table below shows HWKN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWKN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWKN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.92% of graded US stocks.
- HWKN's asset turnover comes in at 1.433 -- ranking 56th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSTG, HLF, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWKN.
The table below shows HWKN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HWKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.49||52-week high||$48.12|
|Prev. close||$37.68||52-week low||$32.77|
|Day high||$38.43||Avg. volume||60,964|
|50-day MA||$39.66||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$39.49||Market Cap||787.55M|
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWKN Latest Social Stream
View Full HWKN Social Stream
Latest HWKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAWKINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWKN as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Great Place to Work Names Hawkins, Inc. One of the Fortune Best Workplaces in Manufacturing & Production in 2022
Fortune Best Workplaces Fortune Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production 2022. ROSEVILLE, Minn., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the second year in a row, Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN), a leading specialty chemical and ingredients company, has been named by Great Place to Work as one of the Fortune Best Workplaces in Manufacturing and Production in 2022. “Receiving the Fortune Best Workplaces for Manufacturing and Production recognition is once again a testament to our employees’ re
Titan Machinery, Hawkins and PBF Energy are part of Zacks Screen of the Week article.
ROSEVILLE, Minn., Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawkins, Inc. (Nasdaq: HWKN), a leading specialty chemical and ingredients company, today announced that Patrick Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Oldenkamp, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in Sidoti & Company’s flagship small cap virtual investor conference on September 22, 2022. Sidoti is an independent equity research firm and registered broker dealer that has been a specialist in the small and micro-cap arena for over 20
HWKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|