Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN): Price and Financial Metrics
HWKN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hawkins Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.99%, Hawkins Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hawkins Inc is reporting a growth rate of -670.83%; that's higher than only 2.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hawkins Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DRAD, CTIB, CMT, FORD, and SENEA.
- HWKN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hawkins Inc's official web site, go to www.hawkinsinc.com.
HWKN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HWKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.30||52-week high||$47.94|
|Prev. close||$42.43||52-week low||$32.79|
|Day high||$42.87||Avg. volume||20,736|
|50-day MA||$43.45||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$42.08||Market Cap||450.45M|
Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Company Bio
Hawkins, Inc. blends, manufactures, and distributes various chemical products. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Water Treatment. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Roseville, Minnesota.
HWKN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hawkins Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hawkins Inc ranked in the 58st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hawkins Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 22.95% of its sector Basic Materials.
- HWKN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Hawkins Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 81.49% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|