Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HWKN has less volatility in its price than 7.9% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HWKN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FMAO, SQFT, GLOP, NKE and SNN.
HWKN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HWKN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 43.24% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hawkins Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Hawkins Inc's dividend yield of 1.21% is in the bottom 21.68%.
- HWKN's market cap of approximately $992 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 23.65% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector, Hawkins Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 75.56% of them.
HWKN Dividend Chart
HWKN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|