Hawkins, Inc. (HWKN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HWKN has less fluctuation in its price than just 17.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HWKN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AGI, APWC, LYTS, FDS and UTMD.
HWKN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HWKN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 53.66%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hawkins Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- HWKN's market cap is about 565 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.76 is greater than 25.22% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HWKN than it is for 72.88% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, HWKN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 27.54% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HWKN Dividend Chart
HWKN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|