Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HWM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.05% of US stocks).
HWM Stock Summary
- HWM's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HWM's current price/earnings ratio is 59.88, which is higher than 87.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Howmet Aerospace Inc comes in at -5.46%, a number that bests only 13.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howmet Aerospace Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACC, STAG, GTY, WPC, and VRSK.
- Visit HWM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howmet.com.
HWM Valuation Summary
- HWM's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 12.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HWM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HWM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWM.
HWM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 296.84%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -74.7%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.18%.
The table below shows HWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.25% of graded US stocks.
- HWM's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 37th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- AQMS, HAYN, and FRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWM.
The table below shows HWM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.80||52-week high||$37.66|
|Prev. close||$31.45||52-week low||$27.41|
|Day high||$32.10||Avg. volume||2,910,699|
|50-day MA||$33.94||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$32.95||Market Cap||13.29B|
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Company Bio
Howmet Aerospace Inc. provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. It offers jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, and titanium structural parts for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. The company, formerly known as Arconic Inc., is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWM Latest Social Stream
View Full HWM Social Stream
Latest HWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howmet Aerospace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWM as an investment opportunity.
Arconic (ARNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -44.44% and 2.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aluminum maker Arconic Corp. reported a narrower fourth-quarter net loss and revenue that rose above expectations, as higher aluminum prices and growth in packaging, industrial and ground transportation volumes helped offset higher costs. The stock was still inactive in the premarket. The net loss narrowed to $38 million, or 36 cents a share, from $64 million, or 59 cents a share, in the year-ago period. The results included a goodwill impairment charge of $65 million. The company did not provid
If history is any guide, there may be good fortune ahead for shares of Howmet Aerospace (NYSE: HWM ). A so-called "golden cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bullish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses below the long-term … Full story available on Benzinga.com
PITTSBURGH, February 17, 2022--The Board of Directors of Howmet Aerospace (NYSE:HWM) today declared a dividend of 93.75 cents per share on the outstanding $3.75 Cumulative Preferred Stock ("Class A Stock") of the Company, to be paid on April 1, 2022 to the holders of record of the Class A Stock at the close of business on March 11, 2022.
PITTSBURGH, February 10, 2022--Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE:HWM) announced today that John C. Plant, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ken Giacobbe, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will speak at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 10:55 AM ET.
HWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|