Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.98% of US stocks.
- HWM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- HWM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
HWM Stock Summary
- Howmet Aerospace Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.79% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HWM is currently 48.78, higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Howmet Aerospace Inc comes in at -45.26%, a number that bests only 4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Howmet Aerospace Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EHC, STOR, GTY, SPH, and UE.
- HWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howmet Aerospace Inc's official web site, go to www.howmet.com.
HWM Valuation Summary
- HWM's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 12.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HWM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
- Over the past 243 months, HWM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWM.
HWM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.21%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -71.89%.
The table below shows HWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HWM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.25% of graded US stocks.
- HWM's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 37th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- AQMS, HAYN, and FRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HWM.
The table below shows HWM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.07||52-week high||$36.03|
|Prev. close||$34.38||52-week low||$22.91|
|Day high||$35.09||Avg. volume||2,946,960|
|50-day MA||$31.35||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$32.20||Market Cap||14.98B|
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Company Bio
Howmet Aerospace Inc. provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. It offers jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, and titanium structural parts for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. The company, formerly known as Arconic Inc., is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
HWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWM Latest Social Stream
View Full HWM Social Stream
Latest HWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howmet Aerospace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWM as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, January 13, 2022--The Board of Directors of Howmet Aerospace (NYSE:HWM) declared a dividend of 2 cents per share on the outstanding Common Stock of the Company, to be paid on February 25, 2022, to the holders of record of the Common Stock at the close of business on February 4, 2022.
JUST Capital, a firm that works to help companies improve how they serve their stakeholders, released its annual rankings of the most “just” public companies in the country—and several Pittsburgh names made the list.
PITTSBURGH, January 12, 2022--Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM) will announce its fourth quarter 2021 and full year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. The press release and presentation materials will be available at approximately 7:00 AM ET on February 2, 2022, via the "Investors" section of the Howmet Aerospace website. A link to the press release will also be available via the Howmet Aerospace Twitter handle @HowmetAerospace at https://twitter.com/HowmetAerospace.
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
Arconic (ARNC) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
HWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|