Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWM POWR Grades
- HWM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.48% of US stocks.
- HWM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HWM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.32% of US stocks).
HWM Stock Summary
- Howmet Aerospace Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- HWM's current price/earnings ratio is 113.1, which is higher than 92.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that HWM's revenue has grown -65.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HL, STOR, URI, OHI, and BRX.
- HWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Howmet Aerospace Inc's official web site, go to www.howmet.com.
HWM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HWM's price/sales ratio is 14.71% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- HWM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HWM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWM.
HWM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.02%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 199.4%.
The table below shows HWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.10||52-week high||$36.03|
|Prev. close||$32.81||52-week low||$14.52|
|Day high||$33.54||Avg. volume||3,326,322|
|50-day MA||$33.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.97||Market Cap||14.38B|
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Company Bio
Howmet Aerospace Inc. provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. It offers jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, and titanium structural parts for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. The company, formerly known as Arconic Inc., is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
HWM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Howmet Aerospace Inc. To summarize, we found that Howmet Aerospace Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Howmet Aerospace Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Howmet Aerospace Inc over the past 5.79 years is -0.39%; that's higher than only 1.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Howmet Aerospace Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWM Latest Social Stream
View Full HWM Social Stream
Latest HWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howmet Aerospace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWM as an investment opportunity.
Howmet (HWM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
Arconic (ARNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE:HWM) has received the 3+ designation from 50/50 Women on Boards for having three or more women serving on its board of directors. With four female board members, one third of Howmet Aerospaces board seats are held by women. 50/50 Women on Boards is the leading global education and advocacy campaign driving the movement toward diverse, gender-balanced corporate boards. According to the campaign, nearly 24% of the Russell 3000 company bo
Howmet Aerospace has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
HWM Price Returns