Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HWM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HWM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HWM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.32% of US stocks).
HWM Stock Summary
- Howmet Aerospace Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- HWM's current price/earnings ratio is 120.68, which is higher than 93.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that HWM's revenue has grown -65.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URI, STOR, OHI, BRX, and IRT.
- Visit HWM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.howmet.com.
HWM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HWM's price/earnings ratio is 297.04% higher, now standing at 120.7.
- HWM's price/earnings ratio has moved up $99.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HWM.
HWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.19||52-week high||$36.03|
|Prev. close||$34.02||52-week low||$13.56|
|Day high||$33.92||Avg. volume||3,419,750|
|50-day MA||$33.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.79||Market Cap||14.42B|
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Company Bio
Howmet Aerospace Inc. provides advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. It offers jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, and titanium structural parts for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. The company, formerly known as Arconic Inc., is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
HWM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Howmet Aerospace Inc. To summarize, we found that Howmet Aerospace Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Howmet Aerospace Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Howmet Aerospace Inc over the past 5.79 years is -0.39%; that's higher than only 1.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Howmet Aerospace Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HWM Latest Social Stream
View Full HWM Social Stream
Latest HWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Howmet Aerospace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HWM as an investment opportunity.
CNBC Television published this video item, entitled Howmet Aerospace CEO on the industry, inflation concerns and more below is their description. Shares of Howmet Aerospace are up 130 percent over the past year. John Plant, Howmet Aerospace executive chairman and co-CEO, joins Squawk on the Street to discuss the state of the aerospace industry, Read more Howmet Aerospace CEO on the industry, inflation concerns and more
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Howmet (HWM) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Does the May share price for Howmet Aerospace Inc. ( NYSE:HWM ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
The Board of Directors of Howmet Aerospace (NYSE:HWM) today declared a dividend of 93.75 cents per share on the outstanding $3.75 Cumulative Preferred Stock ("Class A Stock") of the Company, to be paid on July 1, 2021 to the holders of record of the Class A Stock at the close of business on June 11, 2021.
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for June 2021.
HWM Price Returns