Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HWM reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.57% over the past 5.5 years.
- HWM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.43%, higher than about only 1.2% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HWM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLT, PXS, RGLD, IVC and XLNX.
HWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HWM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 96.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Howmet Aerospace Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HWM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- The Howmet Aerospace Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 1.35% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 1.59% of companies in the same revenue class.
HWM Dividend Chart
HWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|