Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (HY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HY POWR Grades
- HY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.96% of US stocks).
HY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HY is 4.74 -- better than 92.13% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAMG, BRID, NTWK, SSNT, and FCFS.
- HY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's official web site, go to www.hyster-yale.com.
HY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HY's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- HY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $29 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HY.
HY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.63||52-week high||$102.17|
|Prev. close||$73.12||52-week low||$34.52|
|Day high||$73.46||Avg. volume||71,176|
|50-day MA||$78.92||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$67.68||Market Cap||1.19B|
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (HY) Company Bio
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster and Yale brand names. The company was incorporated in 1991 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
HY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc, consider:
- 82% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 53.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- HY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 5%; for context, that number is higher than 33.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 23.76% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HY Latest Social Stream
View Full HY Social Stream
Latest HY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HY as an investment opportunity.
Hyster Expands Electric Lift Truck Portfolio with Cushion Tire Model Designed Around Lithium-ion Power
GREENVILLE, N.C., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyster Company announces the release of its new E50-60XNL series, the industry’s first cushion tire counterbalanced lift truck available in the 5,000-to-6,000-pound capacity range specifically designed around factory integrated lithium-ion power. Expanding on the GOOD DESIGN® award-winning pneumatic tire model in the same capacity range released last year, the E-XNL also addresses the growing demand for electric lift truck solutions for a broad
It looks like Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. ( NYSE:HY ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
Package of advanced technology supports lift truck operator best practices in tough, demanding applications GREENVILLE, N.C., May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyster Company announces a first-of-its-kind package of technologies designed to reinforce proper lift truck operation by automatically adjusting truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions. The Hyster Reaction™ solution uses breakthrough technology resulting from an investment of over 29,000 hours of research and development time in cooperation with one of the world’s largest logistics and technology companies. The robust package of technologies includes advanced dynamic stability, object detection, proximity detection and real-time location sensing, all tailored to the complexities of...
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY) announced today that it will host its 2021 Investor Day event for institutional investors and equity analysts virtually on Tuesday, May 25th. The meeting, hosted by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Alfred M. Rankin, Jr., and President, Rajiv K. Prasad, will feature presentations by members of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling's senior management team, and will provide information on the Company's strategic roadmap to deliver long-term shareholder value, including capital allocation strategy and expectations for future financial performance.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Dates Of 2021 First Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY) will release its 2021 First Quarter financial results and will file its 2021 First Quarter 10-Q after the close of the market on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
HY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HYWant to see what other sources are saying about Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch