Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- IBCP's current price/earnings ratio is 8.87, which is higher than just 9.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.9 for Independent Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MFNC, NBTB, UBFO, HMNF, and FISI.
- Visit IBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.31||52-week high||$22.35|
|Prev. close||$21.49||52-week low||$9.19|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||107,967|
|50-day MA||$20.02||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$16.18||Market Cap||488.23M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank (IBCP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 21 cents per share. This dividend is payable on February 16, 2021 to shareholders of record on February 5, 2021. About Independent Bank Corporation Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) is a Michigan-based bank holding company with total assets of approximately $4.2 billion. Founded as First National Bank of Ionia in 1864, Independent Bank Corporation operates a branch network across Michigan's Lower Peninsula through one state-chartered bank subsidiary. This subsidiary (Independent Bank) provides a full range...
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for December 28th
Independent Bank's (IBCP) board of directors authorizes the repurchase of up to 1,100,000 shares of the company's common stock.
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBCPWant to do more research on Independent Bank Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!