Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.65% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- IBCP's current price/earnings ratio is 6.81, which is higher than only 8.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.19 for Independent Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FISI, CFFI, CHMG, CVLY, and SPFI.
- IBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.21% lower, now standing at 5.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.40||52-week high||$24.73|
|Prev. close||$22.39||52-week low||$12.14|
|Day high||$22.72||Avg. volume||98,987|
|50-day MA||$23.37||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$19.28||Market Cap||487.98M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - EBSB, FCBP, STAY, NTEC, SNX, MLND
NEW YORK , April 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Meridian Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBSB ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Independent Bank Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, Meridian Bancorp stockholders will receive 0.2750 of a share of Independent Bank common stock for each share of Meridian Bancorp common stock they own. If you are a Meridian Bancorp shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options . First Choice Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCBP ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 21 cents per share. This dividend is payable on May 14, 2021 to shareholders of record on May 5, 2021. About Independent Bank Corporation Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) is a Michigan-based bank holding company with total assets of approximately $4.2 billion. Founded as First National Bank of Ionia in 1864, Independent Bank Corporation operates a branch network across Michigan's Lower Peninsula through one state-chartered bank subsidiary. This subsidiary (Independent Bank) provides a full range of finan...
Let's see if Independent Bank (IBCP) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The big shareholder groups in Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) have power over the company. Generally...
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|