Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.08||52-week high||$24.97|
|Prev. close||$18.07||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$18.18||Avg. volume||84,347|
|50-day MA||$19.43||Dividend yield||5.09%|
|200-day MA||$19.69||Market Cap||378.67M|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP POWR Grades
- IBCP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 34.1% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 552.43 -- higher than 94.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- IBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP are FLO, CRD.A, ICFI, HWC, and FMBH.
- Visit IBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.9; this is 47.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBCP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.61%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 0.67%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.16%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:IBCP) is a favorite amongst institutional investors who own 74%
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Independent Bank's stock price might be vulnerable to...
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Readers hoping to buy Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Q2 2023 Independent Bank Corp (Michigan) Earnings Call
Second Quarter Highlights Highlights for the second quarter of 2023 include: An increase in net interest income of 6.3% over the second quarter of 2022;An increase in book value and tangible book value per share of $0.51;Net growth in loans of $121.3 million (or 13.9% annualized); andThe payment of a 23 cent per share dividend on common stock on May 15, 2023. GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported second quarter 2023 net income
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|