Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.05% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBCP is currently 3.39, higher than only 13.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- IBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP are FISI, UBFO, FRAF, MCBC, and NWFL.
- Visit IBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 92.31% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 43.69%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -15.51%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.41%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.85||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$24.54||52-week low||$17.87|
|Day high||$24.96||Avg. volume||82,240|
|50-day MA||$21.97||Dividend yield||3.59%|
|200-day MA||$21.07||Market Cap||523.47M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:IBCP) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.22 Dividend
It looks like Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days...
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported third quarter 2022 net income of $17.3 million, or $0.81 per diluted share, versus net income of $16.0 million, or $0.73 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. For the nine months ended September 30, 2022, the Company reported net income of $48.3 million, or $2.27 per diluted share, compared to net income of $50.4 million, or $2.30 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. William
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 22 cents per share. This dividend is payable on November 14, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 4, 2022. About Independent Bank Corporation Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) is a Michigan-based bank holding
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that it expects to issue its 2022 third quarter results on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at approximately 8:00 am ET. The release will be available on the Internet at IndependentBank.com within the “News” section of the “Investor Relations” area of the Company’s website. Brad Kessel, President and CEO, Gavin Mohr, CF
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|