Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- IBCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.76% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- Independent Bank Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBCP is currently 4.46, higher than only 14.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- IBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPBK, EBMT, HMNF, BHLB, and FISI.
- IBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.5.
- IBCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.5%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.04%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 65.87%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.91||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$19.10||52-week low||$17.87|
|Day high||$19.05||Avg. volume||94,240|
|50-day MA||$19.51||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$22.18||Market Cap||398.02M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
Independent Bank (IBCP) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 15th of...
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported fourth quarter 2021 net income of $12.5 million, or $0.58 per diluted share, versus net income of $17.0 million, or $0.77 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. For the year ended December 31, 2021, the Company reported net income of $62.9 million, or $2.88 per diluted share, compared to net income of $56.2 million, or $2.53 per diluted share, in 2020. The increase in full year 2021
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 22 cents per share. This dividend is payable on February 15, 2022 to shareholders of record on February 4, 2022. The quarterly dividend represents a 5% increase over the quarterly dividend rate paid for each quarter in 2021.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that it expects to issue its 2021 fourth quarter results on Thursday, January 27, 2022, at approximately 8:00 am ET. The release will be available on the Internet at IndependentBank.com within the “News” section of the “Investor Relations” area of the Company’s website. Brad Kessel, President and CEO, Gavin Mohr, C
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|