Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- IBCP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBCP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.87% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 997.83 -- higher than 97.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- INDEPENDENT BANK CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- IBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INDEPENDENT BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EBTC, SRCE, UCBI, COFS, and RBCAA.
- Visit IBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.2; this is 43.12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IBCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.61%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 0.67%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.16%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IBCP, see our IBCP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$24.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.63||52-week high||$24.97|
|Prev. close||$18.02||52-week low||$17.58|
|Day high||$18.95||Avg. volume||88,359|
|50-day MA||$22.05||Dividend yield||5.01%|
|200-day MA||$21.46||Market Cap||393.65M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INDEPENDENT BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
UPDATE 2-TD, other banks reach $1.35 bln settlements to end Stanford litigation
Three banks agreed to pay $1.35 billion to resolve litigation by former Allen Stanford investors who accused them of contributing to the imprisoned financier's massive Ponzi scheme. Canada's Toronto-Dominion Bank will pay $1.205 billion, HSBC Holdings Plc will pay $40 million and Independent Bank Group Inc, formerly Bank of Houston, will pay $100 million.
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:IBCP) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.23 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Independent Bank Corporation Announces 5% Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Stock
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 23 cents per share. This dividend is payable on February 24, 2023 to shareholders of record on February 16, 2023. The quarterly dividend represents a 5% increase over the quarterly dividend rate paid for each quarter in 2022
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:IBCP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:IBCP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Welcome and thank you for joining the Independent Bank Corporation 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. Now let me turn the […]
Independent Bank Corporation Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter Results
Fourth Quarter Highlights Highlights for the fourth quarter of 2022 include: Increases in net income and diluted earnings per share of 20.6% and 22.4%, respectively, over the fourth quarter of 2021;An increase in book value and tangible book value per share of $0.72 and $0.74, respectively;Net growth in commercial loans of $58.6 million (or 16.5% annualized);Annualized return on average assets and average equity of 1.21% and 17.94%, respectively;An increase in net interest income of 18.4% over t
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBCPWant to do more research on Independent Bank Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independent Bank Corp (IBCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...