Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- IBCP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IBCP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
IBCP Stock Summary
- IBCP's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- IBCP's current price/earnings ratio is 6.35, which is higher than just 9.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.17 for Independent Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPBK, FISI, MCBC, HMNF, and FFWM.
- IBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independent Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.5.
- IBCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 48.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.5%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 65.87%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.28% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 437 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, BANC, and SBFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.16||52-week high||$24.73|
|Prev. close||$20.95||52-week low||$12.14|
|Day high||$21.26||Avg. volume||101,295|
|50-day MA||$20.68||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$21.43||Market Cap||455.34M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
The board of Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.21 per...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported second quarter 2021 net income of $12.4 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, versus net income of $14.8 million, or $0.67 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net income of $34.4 million, or $1.56 per diluted share, compared to net income of $19.6 million, or $0.88 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. The decline
Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in...
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of 21 cents per share. This dividend is payable on August 16, 2021 to shareholders of record on August 6, 2021. About Independent Bank Corporation Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) is a Michigan-based bank holding com
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|