Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBCP POWR Grades
- IBCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- IBCP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- IBCP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
IBCP Stock Summary
- Independent Bank Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.74, Independent Bank Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 15.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- IBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COFS, EBMT, NBTB, OPBK, and HMNF.
- Visit IBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.independentbank.com.
IBCP Valuation Summary
- IBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IBCP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.5.
- IBCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IBCP.
IBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.43%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -41.73%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -6.7%.
The table below shows IBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.39% of graded US stocks.
- IBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.05 -- ranking 91st of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, MVBF, and FNMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IBCP.
The table below shows IBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.46||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$24.52||52-week low||$18.29|
|Day high||$24.94||Avg. volume||89,771|
|50-day MA||$23.74||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$22.39||Market Cap||520.44M|
Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Company Bio
Independent Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Independent Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and businesses in Michigan. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Ionia, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IBCP Social Stream
Latest IBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independent Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBCP as an investment opportunity.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that it expects to issue its 2021 fourth quarter results on Thursday, January 27, 2022, at approximately 8:00 am ET. The release will be available on the Internet at IndependentBank.com within the “News” section of the “Investor Relations” area of the Company’s website. Brad Kessel, President and CEO, Gavin Mohr, C
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP), the holding company of Independent Bank, a Michigan-based community bank, announced that its Board of Directors authorized a 2022 share repurchase plan on December 17, 2021. Under the terms of the 2022 share repurchase plan, the Company is authorized to buy back up to 1,100,000 shares, representing approximately 5% of its common stock. The 2022 share repurchase plan is authorized to last through D
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: IBCP) reported third quarter 2021 net income of $16.0 million, or $0.73 per diluted share, versus net income of $19.6 million, or $0.89 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. For the nine months ended September 30, 2021, the Company reported net income of $50.4 million, or $2.30 per diluted share, compared to net income of $39.2 million, or $1.76 per diluted share, in the prior-year period. Highlig
The board of Independent Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:IBCP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.21 per...
IBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|