Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBCP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IBCP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 101,393,000, ranking above 88.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IBCP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: REYN, PINC, ENIC, IRS and CALM.
IBCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IBCP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.89%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Independent Bank Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Independent Bank Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 80.99% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, IBCP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 87.95% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Independent Bank Corp has an equity discount rate lower than just 21.29% of them.
IBCP Dividend Chart
IBCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|