Independent Bank Corporation (IBCP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IBCP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IBCP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 101,393,000, ranking above 88.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IBCP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: REYN, PINC, ENIC, IRS and CALM.
IBCP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Independent Bank Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 49.26% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Independent Bank Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, IBCP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.02% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 49.26%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 65.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Independent Bank Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 65.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Independent Bank Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.55% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
IBCP Dividend Chart
IBCP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|