International Business Machines Corporation (IBM): Price and Financial Metrics
IBM Stock Summary
- International Business Machines Corp's market capitalization of $121,925,708,292 is ahead of 98.58% of US-listed equities.
- International Business Machines Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBM is more volatile than only 5.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSK, UTX, SNY, TMO, and ADBE.
- Visit IBM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibm.com.
IBM Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.21||52-week high||$152.95|
|Prev. close||$135.32||52-week low||$105.94|
|Day high||$135.50||Avg. volume||3,783,396|
|50-day MA||$135.86||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$138.43||Market Cap||118.86B|
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Company Bio
International Business Machines provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. The companys Global Technology Services segment provides IT infrastructure and business process services, such as outsourcing, processing, integrated technology, cloud, and technology support. Its Global Business Services segment offers consulting and systems integration services for strategy and transformation, application innovation services, enterprise applications, and smarter analytics, and application management, maintenance, and support services. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Armonk, New York.