International Business Machines Corporation (IBM): Price and Financial Metrics
IBM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $120,995,788,965, International Business Machines Corp has a greater market value than 98.4% of US stocks.
- IBM's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBM is more volatile than just 5.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to International Business Machines Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GSK, UTX, SNY, MMM, and TMO.
- Visit IBM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibm.com.
IBM Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.56||52-week high||$152.95|
|Prev. close||$142.87||52-week low||$126.85|
|Day high||$143.92||Avg. volume||4,919,700|
|50-day MA||$135.21||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$137.93||Market Cap||124.49B|
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Company Bio
International Business Machines provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. The companys Global Technology Services segment provides IT infrastructure and business process services, such as outsourcing, processing, integrated technology, cloud, and technology support. Its Global Business Services segment offers consulting and systems integration services for strategy and transformation, application innovation services, enterprise applications, and smarter analytics, and application management, maintenance, and support services. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Armonk, New York.