International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering International Business Machines Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
IBM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- IBM has a greater average analyst price target than 90.02% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of IBM is greater than 5.77% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of IBM is lower than 7.69% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- IBM has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 11.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of IBM is lower than 67.31% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- International Business Machines Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 63.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- International Business Machines Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for IBM? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.