ICICI Bank Limited (IBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IBN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.58% of US stocks).
IBN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Icici Bank Ltd is higher than just 1.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Icici Bank Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Icici Bank Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEP, BCE, CP, SCCO, and KMI.
- IBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icici Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.icicibank.com.
IBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.55||52-week high||$18.47|
|Prev. close||$17.55||52-week low||$8.57|
|Day high||$17.55||Avg. volume||7,797,362|
|50-day MA||$16.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.43||Market Cap||60.67B|
ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) Company Bio
ICICI Bank Ltd. provides banking and financial services in India and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Mumbai, India.
IBN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Icici Bank Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Icici Bank Ltd ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 17830.5% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IBN, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.21; that's higher than merely 10.74% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Icici Bank Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBN Latest Social Stream
View Full IBN Social Stream
Latest IBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icici Bank Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBN as an investment opportunity.
If you want multibagger stocks -- the wealth creators -- they are going to be in the growth companies, the new age digital businesses one or two which have got listed and many others which are in line to get listed, says Dipan Mehta, Director, Elixir Equities. How should one approach SBI and the kind of rub-off effect it has on other PSU banks? Do you want to look beyond SBI?A multi-decade underperformance in SBI and other PSU banks is now gradually being corrected. Much more wealth has been created in HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank compared to what the PSUs have delivered. Now, a kind of reversal is taking place. It is going to be absolute ‘blue sky’ for the PSU banks in the next two-three years. All legacy NPAs have been provided for and with the economy pick...
The facility will help overseas partner banks to send instant remittances on behalf of their customers to the beneficiary in India. Thus making it first bank in Asia-Pacific and the second globally to offer the facility, called ‘SWIFT gpi Instant’, for cross border inward payments.
Equity benchmark Sensex tumbled over 300 points in early trade on Wednesday, tracking losses in index-heavyweights HDFC, Infosys and ICICI Bank amid a largely negative trend in global markets. The 30-share BSE index was trading 309.54 points or 0.60 per cent lower at 51,625.34 in initial deals, and the broader NSE Nifty fell 70.45 points or 0.45 per cent to 15,504.40.
Mumbai: Top banks are reluctant to let cryptocurrency exchanges and traders open accounts, despite the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) clearing the air on Monday that payment services cannot be denied on the basis of an earlier regulatory ban that was struck down by the Supreme Court in 2020.Leading institutions such as SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and ICICI Bank have told various crypto exchanges that services related to crypto trades are unlikely to be resumed immediately.For a month now, several banks have told customers to refrain from using bank accounts to buy cryptos and directed payment gateway operators to shut off net banking for merchants. This, amid a perception that RBI is not comfortable with virtual currencies. Bankers gathered the impression in the course of their interactions ...
Fixed deposit rates: Here are FD interest rates offered by SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Fixed deposit rates: State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank offer FD tenures ranging from 7 days to 10 years.
IBN Price Returns