ICICI Bank Limited (IBN): Price and Financial Metrics
IBN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBN is currently 0.1, higher than merely 1.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Icici Bank Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IBN comes in at 414.18% -- higher than that of 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Icici Bank Ltd are EXC, TRP, KMI, MET, and BCE.
- IBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icici Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.icicibank.com.
IBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
IBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$15.42|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$15.18||Avg. volume||6,301,337|
|50-day MA||$14.98||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||48.61B|
ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) Company Bio
ICICI Bank Ltd. provides banking and financial services in India and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Mumbai, India.
IBN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Icici Bank Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Icici Bank Ltd ranked in the 99st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Icici Bank Ltd ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.11; that's higher than merely 18.42% of US stocks in the Financial Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Icici Bank Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|