ICICI Bank Ltd. ADR (IBN): Price and Financial Metrics
IBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.15||52-week high||$23.75|
|Prev. close||$22.99||52-week low||$17.07|
|Day high||$23.21||Avg. volume||5,853,711|
|50-day MA||$22.28||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$21.85||Market Cap||80.91B|
IBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.68% of US stocks.
- IBN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IBN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
IBN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ICICI BANK LTD is higher than just 1.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ICICI BANK LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBN is more volatile than merely 1.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICICI BANK LTD are BTI, AMT, SO, DUK, and CSX.
- IBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICICI BANK LTD's official web site, go to www.icicibank.com.
ICICI Bank Ltd. ADR (IBN) Company Bio
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian private bank. It is headquartered at Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBN Latest Social Stream
View Full IBN Social Stream
Latest IBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICICI BANK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBN as an investment opportunity.
ICICI Bank (IBN) Q4 Earnings Rise on Higher Loan Demand
Higher rates, solid loan demand and a rise in non-interest income support ICICI Bank's (IBN) fiscal Q4 earnings. An increase in provisions and expenses acts as headwinds.
The 7 Best Emerging Markets Stocks to Invest in Now
With signs pointing to the outperformance of emerging markets, investors should consider these seven best emerging market stocks to buy.
Quant Ratings Updated on 93 Stocks
I don’t trust a lot of the economic data for January.
Looking for a Growth Stock? 3 Reasons Why ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) is a Solid Choice
ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
ICICI Bank (IBN) Q3 Earnings Rise on Higher Loan Demand
ICICI Bank (IBN) records a rise in net interest income and fee income in the third quarter of fiscal 2023 (ended Dec 31, 2022).
IBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBNWant to see what other sources are saying about Icici Bank Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Icici Bank Ltd (IBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Icici Bank Ltd (IBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Icici Bank Ltd (IBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...