ICICI Bank Limited (IBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBN POWR Grades
- IBN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IBN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IBN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.52% of US stocks).
IBN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IBN is currently 0.13, higher than merely 1.56% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ICICI BANK LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ICICI BANK LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -238.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICICI BANK LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be DUK, BTI, SRE, SWN, and SO.
- IBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICICI BANK LTD's official web site, go to www.icicibank.com.
IBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.97||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$20.71||52-week low||$16.36|
|Day high||$21.28||Avg. volume||9,423,377|
|50-day MA||$21.72||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$19.90||Market Cap||73.01B|
ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) Company Bio
ICICI Bank Ltd. provides banking and financial services in India and internationally. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
IBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBN Latest Social Stream
View Full IBN Social Stream
Latest IBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICICI BANK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBN as an investment opportunity.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Danaher Corporation (DHR) and Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX).
Moody's Investors Service, Inc. a wholly-owned credit rating agency subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (“MCO”), hereby discloses that most issuers of debt securities (including corporate and municipal bonds, debentures, notes and commercial paper) and preferred stock rated by Moody's Investors Service, Inc. have, prior to assignment of any credit rating, agreed to pay to Moody's Investors Service, Inc.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Mastercard Incorporated (MA), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) and PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL).
RBC and ICICI Bank Canada collaborate to create a seamless banking experience for newcomers to Canada
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and ICICI Bank Canada, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank, today announced a collaboration to bring integrated banking solutions to newcomers moving to Canada. With this arrangement, newcomers will benefit from the trust of the ICICI Bank brand, combined with RBC's network, offerings and scale in Canada.
MUMBAI, India, July 29, 2022--ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE: IBN) filed its annual report in Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2022 (FY2022) on July 29, 2022, as required by United States securities regulations. The Form 20-F annual report includes the Bank’s consolidated financial statements under Indian GAAP and a reconciliation of consolidated profit after tax and net worth under Indian GAAP to net income and stockholders’ equity under U.S. GAAP, approved by the Audit Committee of the Board.
IBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|