County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICBK POWR Grades
- ICBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 122 days.
- ICBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
ICBK Stock Summary
- For ICBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.82 for County Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICBK comes in at -34.29% -- higher than that of only 7.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBB, FNLC, WAFD, BY, and AMTB.
- Visit ICBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.investorscommunitybank.com.
ICBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.90||52-week high||$26.46|
|Prev. close||$23.25||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$23.74||Avg. volume||13,567|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$21.42||Market Cap||139.19M|
County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK) Company Bio
County Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking and related financial services to individuals, businesses, and industries primarily in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
ICBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICBK Latest Social Stream
View Full ICBK Social Stream
Latest ICBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICBK as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by County Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 9:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Tim Schneider - President Dave Coggins - Chief Banking Officer Matt Lemke - Senior Vice President, Banking Services Glen Stiteley - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brendan Nosal - Piper Sandler Jeff...
County Bancorp (ICBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.19% and 12.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Consistent improvement in credit trends and solid loan sales led to strong first quarter in 2021 Highlights Net income of $3.9 million for the first quarter of 2021 or $0.62 per diluted shareCost of funds decreased by 19 basis points sequentially to 1.23%, a decline of 79 basis points year-over-yearLoans sold with servicing retained increased $29.3 million since December 31, 2020 and $94.3 million since March 31, 2020$32.6 million of second round of PPP loans were closed during the quarter of 2021 which generated $1.5 million in deferred fee incomeWatch and worse rated credit improved by $25.5 million during the first quarter of 2021 MANITOWOC, Wis., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”; Nasdaq: ICBK), the holding company of Investors Community Bank (th...
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 5th
ICBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|