County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICBK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ICBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.1% of US stocks.
- ICBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 122 days.
- ICBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.89% of US stocks).
ICBK Stock Summary
- For ICBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.3% of US equities we're observing.
- ICBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.15% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICBK comes in at -23% -- higher than that of merely 12.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to County Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SBSI, WAFD, RBB, BY, and CNOB.
- Visit ICBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.investorscommunitybank.com.
ICBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ICBK's price/sales ratio is 233.33% higher, now standing at 4.
- ICBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.9 over the prior 79 months.
- Over the past 79 months, ICBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICBK.
ICBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.1%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.29%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.45%.
The table below shows ICBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.15||52-week high||$35.82|
|Prev. close||$34.15||52-week low||$17.04|
|Day high||$34.50||Avg. volume||21,517|
|50-day MA||$29.44||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$24.05||Market Cap||207.56M|
County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK) Company Bio
County Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking and related financial services to individuals, businesses, and industries primarily in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
ICBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICBK Latest Social Stream
View Full ICBK Social Stream
Latest ICBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICBK as an investment opportunity.
Continued improvement in credit trends, decreased cost of funds and solid loan sales led to a strong second quarter in 2021
County Bancorp (ICBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 69.84% and 4.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates KRG, ALTA, AVCO, ICBK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 20, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Retail Properties of America, Inc. Following the closing of the transaction, Kite Realty shareholders are expected to own approximately 40% of the combined company's equity.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Altabancorp (Nasdaq - ALTA), Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq – RBNC), County Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq - ICBK)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / July 19, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will, wi
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates UFS, HBMD, ICBK, ADXS; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Paper Excellence for $55.50 per share in cash. If you are a Domtar shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Howard Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBMD) concerning potential v
ICBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|