County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICBK POWR Grades
- ICBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICBK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ICBK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.17% of US stocks).
ICBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.75 for County Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ICBK has reported earnings growth of 183.68%, putting it ahead of 87.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ICBK comes in at 36.49% -- higher than that of 94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to County Bancorp Inc are AMTB, BHB, CHCO, BCBP, and ISTR.
- Visit ICBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.investorscommunitybank.com.
ICBK Valuation Summary
- ICBK's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 80 months, ICBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- ICBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICBK.
ICBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.62%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.44%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -9.45%.
The table below shows ICBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ICBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.41% of graded US stocks.
- ICBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 434 Banking stocks.
- GNTY, CBAN, and BKCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ICBK.
The table below shows ICBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ICBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.66||52-week high||$37.30|
|Prev. close||$35.10||52-week low||$18.19|
|Day high||$35.35||Avg. volume||17,573|
|50-day MA||$35.85||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$28.38||Market Cap||209.03M|
County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK) Company Bio
County Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking and related financial services to individuals, businesses, and industries primarily in Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICBK Latest Social Stream
View Full ICBK Social Stream
Latest ICBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICBK as an investment opportunity.
County Bancorp (ICBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 5.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Highlights Net income was $4.1 million for the third quarter of 2021, or $0.65 per diluted shareA recovery of provision for loan losses of $0.6 million was recognized in the third quarter of 2021Cost of funds decreased by seven basis points sequentially to 0.99%, a decline of 53 basis points year-over-yearSubstandard loans decreased by $14.0 million during the third quarter of 2021, an improvement of 24.2 % MANITOWOC, Wis., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”; N
County Bancorp (ICBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCBS) ("Nicolet") announced third quarter 2021 net income of $7.8 million and earnings per diluted common share of $0.73, compared to $18.3 million and $1.77 for second quarter 2021, and $18.1 million and $1.72 for third quarter 2020, respectively. Annualized quarterly return on average assets was 0.59%, 1.62% and 1.55%, for third quarter 2021, second quarter 2021 and third quarter 2020, respectively.
County Bancorp's (NASDAQ:ICBK) investors will be pleased with their favorable 87% return over the last year
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
ICBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|