County Bancorp, Inc. (ICBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ICBK has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 6.67% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ICBK has returned $2,356,000 US dollars -- more than only 6.97% of public US dividend stocks.
- ICBK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 137.97% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 94.41% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ICBK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HE, NTP, FRO, GO and OBCI.
ICBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ICBK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 68.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ICBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, ICBK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 15.16% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -68.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 15.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, County Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 15.35% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for County Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 86.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ICBK Dividend Chart
ICBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|