ImmuCell Corporation (ICCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICCC Stock Summary
- IMMUCELL CORP's market capitalization of $58,643,760 is ahead of merely 14.26% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,149.04, IMMUCELL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ICCC has reported earnings growth of -114.54%, putting it ahead of only 13.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMMUCELL CORP are PODD, CARS, EBAY, JYNT, and ADES.
- Visit ICCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to immucell.com.
ICCC Valuation Summary
- ICCC's price/earnings ratio is 1131.4; this is 4884.14% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ICCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 935.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICCC.
ICCC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 170.32%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 85.92%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 68.87%.
The table below shows ICCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ICCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.40||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$7.57||52-week low||$5.98|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||4,278|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.89||Market Cap||57.33M|
ImmuCell Corporation (ICCC) Company Bio
ImmuCell Corporation, an animal health company, acquires, develops, manufactures, and sells products that enhance the health and productivity of dairy and beef cattle in the United States and internationally. It offers First Defense, an orally delivered scours preventive product for calves; and Tri-Shield First Defense, a passive antibody product for the treatment of E. coli, coronavirus, and rotavirus. The company also provides California Mastitis Test that is used to detect somatic cell counts in milk, as well as to determine, which quarter of the udder is mastitic; and Dual-Force First Defense, including a whey protein concentrate for the nutritional and feed supplement markets. In addition, it is involved in developing Re-Tain, a Nisin-based intramammary treatment of subclinical mastitis in lactating dairy cows. The company sells its products through animal health distributors. ImmuCell Corporation was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Portland, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ICCC Social Stream
Latest ICCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMMUCELL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICCC as an investment opportunity.
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ImmuCell Corporation (Nasdaq: ICCC) (“ImmuCell” or the “Company”), a growing animal health company that develops, manufactures and markets scientifically-proven and practical products that improve the health and productivity of dairy and beef cattle, today announced preliminary, unaudited sales results for the year ended December 31, 2022. Preliminary, Unaudited Total Sales Results: 2022 2021 ($ Decrease) (% Decrease) During the Three-Month Peri
ImmuCell Corporation (NASDAQ:ICCC) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 22, 2022 Operator: Good morning. And welcome to ImmuCell Corporation Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note, this event is being recorded. […]
PORTLAND, Maine, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ImmuCell Corporation (Nasdaq: ICCC) (“ImmuCell” or the “Company”), a growing animal health company that develops, manufactures and markets scientifically-proven and practical products that improve the health and productivity of dairy and beef cattle, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Unaudited Total Sales Results: 2022 2021 ($ Decrease)$ Increase (% Decrease)% IncreaseDuring the Three-Month
Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM ETPORTLAND, Maine, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ImmuCell Corporation (Nasdaq: ICCC) (“ImmuCell” or the “Company”), a growing animal health company that develops, manufactures and markets scientifically-proven and practical products that improve the health and productivity of dairy and beef cattle, expects to report unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 after the market closes on Monday, Novemb
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
ICCC Price Returns