Icosavax, Inc. (ICVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICVX POWR Grades
- ICVX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.01% of US stocks.
- ICVX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ICVX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.08% of US stocks).
ICVX Stock Summary
- ICOSAVAX INC's stock had its IPO on July 29, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.26% of US equities in our set.
- ICVX's price/sales ratio is 94.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICVX's revenue has grown -66.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.98% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICOSAVAX INC are ANAB, MRTX, CUE, INDI, and PLRX.
- To check out ICOSAVAX INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001786255.
ICVX Valuation Summary
- ICVX's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.2; this is 133.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 20 months, ICVX's price/sales ratio has gone down 671.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICVX.
ICVX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ICVX, see our ICVX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
ICVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$6.33||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$6.44||Avg. volume||215,743|
|50-day MA||$8.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||224.15M|
Icosavax, Inc. (ICVX) Company Bio
Icosavax, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops vaccines against infectious diseases. The company, with the help of its virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology, focuses primarily on life-threatening respiratory diseases. Its products in pipeline include IVX-A12, an respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) monovalent antigen candidate with RSV/human metapneumovirus (hMPV) bivalent target indication; IVX-121, a vaccine candidate with RSV target; IVX-241, a vaccine candidate with hMPV target; IVX-411, an original receptor binding domain (RBD) sequence antigen with SARS-CoV-2^ target indication; and IVX-421, a variant RBD antigen with SARS-CoV-2^ target indication. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICVX Latest Social Stream
View Full ICVX Social Stream
Latest ICVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICOSAVAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICVX as an investment opportunity.
Icosavax to Participate in the Upcoming Healthcare Conferences
SEATTLE, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icosavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICVX), a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its innovative virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology to develop vaccines against infectious diseases, with an initial focus on life-threatening respiratory diseases and a vision of creating pan-respiratory vaccines for older adults, today announced that the company will participate in and host one-on-one meetings at the following investor conferences: Cowen 43rd Annual Health
Icosavax, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICVX) insider upped their holding by 527% earlier this year
Looking at Icosavax, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ICVX ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders were net...
Icosavax Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for IVX-A12
SEATTLE, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icosavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICVX), a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its innovative virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology to develop vaccines against infectious diseases, with an initial focus on life-threatening respiratory diseases and a vision of creating pan-respiratory vaccines for older adults, today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for IVX-A12, a bivalent respiratory syncytial virus
‘With Risk Comes Opportunity’: Oppenheimer Suggests 2 Stocks to Buy, Including One With 170% Upside Potential
While the overall stock market direction so far this year remains up, the path ahead still presents plenty of potential headwinds. Inflation has yet to be properly tamed, the geopolitical map remains uncertain with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine still ongoing and Covid variants could reappear at any time. Add in the prospect for a fiery battle in Congress around raising the debt ceiling, and Oppenheimer’s Chief Investment Strategist John Stoltzfus thinks market volatility is “unlikely to leave the
Icosavax (NASDAQ:ICVX) adds US$100m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from a year ago are still down 38%
It is a pleasure to report that the Icosavax, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ICVX ) is up 200% in the last quarter. But in truth the...
ICVX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...