Icosavax, Inc. (ICVX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ICVX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ICVX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ICVX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ICVX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
ICVX Stock Summary
- ICVX's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than merely 2.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 46.34, ICOSAVAX INC has a higher such ratio than 96.15% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ICVX's revenue has grown -66.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ICOSAVAX INC are MRTX, CUE, ANAB, CCCC, and CARA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ICVX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001786255.
ICVX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ICVX's price/sales ratio is 2200% higher, now standing at 46.
- Over the past 16 months, ICVX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 64.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ICVX.
ICVX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ICVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.29||52-week high||$27.55|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||224,866|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.46||Market Cap||131.22M|
Icosavax, Inc. (ICVX) Company Bio
Icosavax, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops vaccines against infectious diseases. The company, with the help of its virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology, focuses primarily on life-threatening respiratory diseases. Its products in pipeline include IVX-A12, an respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) monovalent antigen candidate with RSV/human metapneumovirus (hMPV) bivalent target indication; IVX-121, a vaccine candidate with RSV target; IVX-241, a vaccine candidate with hMPV target; IVX-411, an original receptor binding domain (RBD) sequence antigen with SARS-CoV-2^ target indication; and IVX-421, a variant RBD antigen with SARS-CoV-2^ target indication. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ICVX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ICVX Latest Social Stream
View Full ICVX Social Stream
Latest ICVX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICOSAVAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ICVX as an investment opportunity.
SEATTLE, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icosavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICVX), a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its innovative virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology to develop vaccines against infectious diseases, with an initial focus on life-threatening respiratory diseases and a vision of creating pan-respiratory vaccines for older adults, today announced that the company will participate in and host one-on-one meetings at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference taking plac
Icosavax ( NASDAQ:ICVX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$22.0m (loss narrowed by 36% from...
Icosavax, Inc. (ICVX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.51% and 100%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Initiated a Phase 1 trial of Icosavax’s first combination bivalent vaccine candidate, IVX-A12, against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and human metapneumovirus (hMPV) in older adults - - IVX-A12 is the first bivalent vaccine candidate against both RSV and hMPV to reach clinical stage development - - Cash and cash equivalents, restricted cash, and short-term investments of $222.5M at end 3Q 2022 - SEATTLE, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icosavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICVX), a biopharmaceutical c
SEATTLE, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icosavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICVX), a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its innovative virus-like particle (VLP) platform technology to develop vaccines against infectious diseases, with an initial focus on life-threatening respiratory diseases and a vision of creating pan-respiratory vaccines for older adults, today announced that the company will participate in and host one-on-one meetings at the following investor conferences: Guggenheim 4th Annual Imm
ICVX Price Returns