IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.34% of US stocks.
- IDA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IDA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.2% of US stocks).
IDA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 229.92, Idacorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.98% of US stocks.
- IDA's went public 34.96 years ago, making it older than 92.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Idacorp Inc are MGEE, UTL, NWN, NFH, and SFL.
- IDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Idacorp Inc's official web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, IDA's price/sales ratio is 31.03% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.46%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.51%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.54%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.98% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 62nd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, BKH, and ALE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.34||52-week high||$110.21|
|Prev. close||$103.86||52-week low||$79.29|
|Day high||$105.74||Avg. volume||297,832|
|50-day MA||$105.66||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$98.51||Market Cap||5.27B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in IDACORP, Inc. ( NYSE:IDA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions will...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does IdaCorp (IDA) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
IDACORP (IDA) raises quarterly dividend by 5.6%, and aims for a payout ratio between 60% and 70%.
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a 5.6% increase in the regular quarterly cash dividend on IDACORPs common stock to $0.75 per share. At the new rate, the indicated dividend is $3.00 per share on an annual basis. IDACORPs Board of Directors has approved a dividend increase every year over the last decade, resulting in a cumulative average dividend growth rate of approximately 8.6%, said Lisa Grow, IDACORP President
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|