IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.91||52-week high||$112.96|
|Prev. close||$96.39||52-week low||$92.40|
|Day high||$97.10||Avg. volume||220,538|
|50-day MA||$98.35||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$104.29||Market Cap||4.91B|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.39% of US stocks.
- IDA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IDA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.49% of US stocks).
IDA Stock Summary
- IDACORP INC's stock had its IPO on October 17, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.56% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of IDACORP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of IDACORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDACORP INC are NWN, MGEE, AIRC, NEN, and LNT.
- IDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDACORP INC's official web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- IDA's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 55.56% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 31.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 4.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 195.41%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.73%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.15% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, CPK, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDACORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
IDACORP (NYSE:IDA) has had a rough three months with its share price down 5.2%. To decide if this trend could continue...
On September 14, 2023, Jeffrey Malmen, the Senior Vice President of Public Affairs at Idacorp Inc (NYSE:IDA), sold 1,463 shares of the company.
The utilities stocks sector is fast becoming one to buy for multiple reasons including bond yields among others.
IDACORP's (IDA) capital investment and expanding customer base are likely to have a positive impact on earnings. Adverse weather can lower production from hydroelectric plants, affecting results.
In this article, we take a look at the 25 largest dams in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hydropower industry and go directly to the 5 Largest Dams in the World. Dams are an excellent source of renewable energy and, even though their construction has enormous social and economic costs […]
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|