IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.31||52-week high||$115.92|
|Prev. close||$102.60||52-week low||$93.53|
|Day high||$104.61||Avg. volume||195,958|
|50-day MA||$108.54||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$106.24||Market Cap||5.28B|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IDA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
IDA Stock Summary
- IDACORP INC's stock had its IPO on October 17, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.07% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of IDACORP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDA is more volatile than merely 0.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDACORP INC are NWN, LNT, MGEE, KNOP, and AIRC.
- IDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDACORP INC's official web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, IDA's price/sales ratio is 34.78% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 38.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 4.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 195.41%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.73%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.15% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, CPK, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IDA, see our IDA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$113.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDACORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
NRG Energy (NRG) Rides on Acquisition, Diverse Customer Base
NRG Energy's (NRG) diverse customer base and long-term customer retention strategy increase the predictability of earnings. Its dividend policy boosts shareholders' value.
IDACORP and Idaho Power add Albertsons and Boise Cascade Executives to their Boards of Directors
BOISE, Idaho, May 19, 2023--Nate Jorgensen and Susan Morris, top executives at two public, Idaho-based companies, have been named to the board of directors of IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) and Idaho Power, effective May 18.
rPlus Energies Further Expands into Idaho with 200-Megawatt Pleasant Valley Solar Project, Idaho Power's Largest Contracted Solar Facility to Date, to Support Meta
rPlus Energies, a national leader in the development of utility-scale renewable energy projects, announced a long-term power purchase agreement (PPA) with Idaho Power for a new 200-megawatt (MW) solar facility in Ada County, Idaho. The project, named Pleasant Valley Solar, is currently the largest contracted solar facility in the Idaho Power system.
IDACORP, Inc. 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders Scheduled for May 18
BOISE, Idaho, May 16, 2023--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) will hold its 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time on Thursday, May 18. The meeting will be held in virtual-only format, accessible via the Internet. IDACORP shareholders may attend the annual meeting by registering for the meeting at www.proxydocs.com/IDA no later than 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time on May 17, 2023. Additional information related to the meeting is available in IDACORP’s 2023 proxy statement located on IDA
IDACORP's (IDA) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
IDACORP's (IDA) first-quarter earnings and sales are better than expected. An improvement in the economic activities in its service territories acts as a tailwind.
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IDAWant to do more research on Idacorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Idacorp Inc (IDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Idacorp Inc (IDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Idacorp Inc (IDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...