IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- IDA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
IDA Stock Summary
- Idacorp Inc's stock had its IPO on October 17, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.29% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Idacorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 6.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idacorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MGEE, ATCO, UTL, FTAI, and FSP.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.79||52-week high||$104.96|
|Prev. close||$100.05||52-week low||$78.91|
|Day high||$102.01||Avg. volume||378,232|
|50-day MA||$99.60||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$91.75||Market Cap||5.14B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
IDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Idacorp Inc. To summarize, we found that Idacorp Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 71.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Idacorp Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 28% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 63.28% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Idacorp Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 18.85% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) will hold its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time on Thursday, May 20. The meeting will be held in virtual-only format, accessible via the Internet. IDACORP shareholders may attend the annual meeting by registering for the meeting at www.proxydocs.com/IDA no later than 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time on May 19, 2021. Additional information related to the meeting is available in IDACORP’s 2021 proxy statement.
If you're looking for green hot stocks, the S&P Global Clean Energy Index is a good place to start.
These seven utility stocks have strong dividend profiles with predictable revenues which provide steady returns to investors.
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Justin Forsberg - Director-Investor Relations and Treasury Lisa Grow - President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Keen - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Richins - COO Conference Call Participants Ryan Greenwald...
A complete replay will be available later today and for the next 12 months on the IDACORP website. This morning, we issued and posted to IDACORP's website our first quarter 2021 earnings release and Form 10-Q. The slides that accompany today's call are also available on our website.
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|