IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.73% of US stocks.
- IDA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IDA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
IDA Stock Summary
- IDACORP INC's stock had its IPO on October 17, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.86% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of IDACORP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of IDACORP INC's share price is greater than that of merely 3.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDACORP INC are NWN, SWX, SJR, PNW, and EVRG.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- IDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.4; this is 14.22% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 11.64%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.48%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 125.88%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.15% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, CPK, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.93||52-week high||$118.92|
|Prev. close||$107.79||52-week low||$93.53|
|Day high||$108.93||Avg. volume||212,427|
|50-day MA||$102.16||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$107.01||Market Cap||5.51B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDACORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
IDACORP ( NYSE:IDA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$518.0m (up 16% from 3Q 2021). Net...
IDACORP's (IDA) third-quarter earnings come in better than expected. Continued addition of new customers boosts operating income.
BOISE, Idaho, November 03, 2022--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reported third quarter 2022 net income attributable to IDACORP of $106.4 million, or $2.10 per diluted share, compared with $97.9 million, or $1.93 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2021. For the first nine months of 2022, IDACORP reported net income attributable to IDACORP of $216.9 million, or $4.28 per diluted share, compared with $212.8 million, or $4.20 per diluted share, in the first nine months of 2021.
IDACORP (NYSE:IDA) has had a rough month with its share price down 13%. Given that stock prices are usually driven by a...
BOISE, Idaho, October 20, 2022--Directors of IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE:IDA) today declared a common stock dividend of $0.79 per share, payable November 30, 2022 to holders of record at the close of business on November 2, 2022.
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|