IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
IDA Stock Summary
- IDA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 614.07 -- higher than 93.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Idacorp Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SB, MGEE, CNP, UTL, and SR.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.26||52-week high||$107.75|
|Prev. close||$86.22||52-week low||$69.05|
|Day high||$88.76||Avg. volume||354,037|
|50-day MA||$89.50||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$89.31||Market Cap||4.40B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
Portland General Electric (POR) is the main integrated utility in the state of Oregon. Yielding nearly 4%, its stock has been beaten down in 2020, in part due to an unforced error on energy trading but also due to specific challenges outside of its control, including Covid-19 and wildfires. These...
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Justin Forsberg – Director-Investor Relations and Treasury Lisa Grow – President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Keen – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Julien Dumoulin-Smith – Bank of America...
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reported fourth quarter 2020 net income attributable to IDACORP of $37.5 million, or $0.74 per diluted share, compared with $47.1 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2019. IDACORP reported 2020 net income attributable to IDACORP of $237.4 million, or $4.69 per diluted share, compared with $232.9 million, or $4.61 per diluted share, in 2019. “I am proud to announce IDACORP has achieved its 13th straight year of gr
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE:IDA) will report its fourth quarter results on Thursday, February 18, in a news release before the stock markets open. The company will hold an analyst conference call that day at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the fourth quarter 2020 earnings. All parties interested in listening may do so through a live Webcast or by calling (833) 759-1159 for listen-only mode. The passcode for the call is 8561488. The conference c
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IDAWant to do more research on Idacorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!