IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IDA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
IDA Stock Summary
- IDA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 538.24 -- higher than 94.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDA is more volatile than only 3.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Idacorp Inc are NWN, UTL, LNT, NEN, and INTG.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, IDA's price/sales ratio is 31.03% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.94%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.54%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.15% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, CPK, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.85||52-week high||$118.92|
|Prev. close||$105.55||52-week low||$95.26|
|Day high||$106.12||Avg. volume||240,501|
|50-day MA||$106.21||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$107.53||Market Cap||5.35B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Lisa Grow – Chief Executive Officer Ken Petersen – Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer Brian Buchanan – Senior Vice President and General Counsel Justin Forsberg – Director of Investor Relations & Treasury Steven...
No summary available.
Idacorp (NYSE: IDA ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 06:30 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Idacorp beat estimated earnings by 22.64%, reporting an EPS of $0.65 versus an estimate of $0.53. Revenue was up $19.32 million from the same period last year. Past Earnings Performance Last quarter the company … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BOISE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reported fourth quarter 2021 net income attributable to IDACORP of $32.8 million, or $0.65 per diluted share, compared with $37.5 million, or $0.74 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2020. IDACORP reported 2021 net income attributable to IDACORP of $245.6 million, or $4.85 per diluted share, compared with $237.4 million, or $4.69 per diluted share, in 2020. “IDACORP’s earnings per share have now increased for 14 consecutive years
IDACORP press release (IDA): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.65 misses by $0.01.For FY2022, the company expects $4.85–$5.05 vs
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|