IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IDA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- IDA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
IDA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 367.67, Idacorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.01% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IDA is more volatile than merely 5.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Idacorp Inc are MGEE, UTL, ATCO, NFH, and TNP.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, IDA's price/sales ratio is 31.03% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IDA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDA.
IDA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.79%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 72.83%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.46%.
The table below shows IDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IDA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.15% of graded US stocks.
- IDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.201 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- DTE, CPK, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IDA.
The table below shows IDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.60||52-week high||$114.18|
|Prev. close||$108.34||52-week low||$85.30|
|Day high||$108.42||Avg. volume||180,161|
|50-day MA||$109.36||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$104.43||Market Cap||5.44B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
BOISE, Idaho, January 20, 2022--Directors of IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE:IDA) today declared a common stock dividend of $0.75 per share, payable February 28, 2022 to holders of record at the close of business on February 3, 2022.
Backers of a $1.2 billion transmission line in northeastern Oregon say a new agreement on ownership of the line — and other transmission assets in the region — will help get the controversial project built. Under the non-binding deal announced Wednesday, the Bonneville Power Administration will transfer its 24% ownership interest in the Boardman to Hemingway line to Idaho Power, giving the investor-owned utility (NYSE: IDA) a 45% stake. Portland-based PacifiCorp, a Berkshire Hathaway company, will retain the 55% portion it has held during the permitting phase of the long-sought project.
Investment company Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Ziff Davis Inc, Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Diamondback Energy Inc, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF, sells , Consensus Cloud Solutions Inc, Henry Schein Inc, Royal Bank of Canada, The Western Union Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers Inc.
Essential Utilities (WTRG), with steady investment and debt management, is poised for growth. However, demand fluctuation related to weather and the risk of contamination of water is a headwind.
Telefonica's (TEF) unit, Telefonica Tech, collaborates with Grupo Alava to digitize the maintenance processes of industrial companies with a joint predictive maintenance solution.
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|