IDACORP, Inc. (IDA): Price and Financial Metrics
IDA Stock Summary
- IDA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 628.53 -- higher than 94.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Idacorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Idacorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idacorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MGEE, SB, DHC, UTL, and NWN.
- Visit IDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idacorpinc.com.
IDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.24||52-week high||$107.75|
|Prev. close||$88.25||52-week low||$69.05|
|Day high||$88.60||Avg. volume||346,846|
|50-day MA||$90.27||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$89.32||Market Cap||4.45B|
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Company Bio
IdaCorp Inc. engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, purchase, and sale of electric energy in the United States. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
IDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IDA Social Stream
Latest IDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idacorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDA as an investment opportunity.
Portland General Electric (POR) is the main integrated utility in the state of Oregon. Yielding nearly 4%, its stock has been beaten down in 2020, in part due to an unforced error on energy trading but also due to specific challenges outside of its control, including Covid-19 and wildfires. These...
IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 18, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Justin Forsberg – Director-Investor Relations and Treasury Lisa Grow – President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Keen – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Julien Dumoulin-Smith – Bank of America...
This morning, we issued and posted on IDACORP's website, our fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings release and Form 10-K. The slides that accompany today's call are also available on our website. IDACORP's 2020 fourth quarter earnings per diluted share were $0.74, a decrease of $0.19 per share over the last year's record fourth quarter.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE:IDA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reported fourth quarter 2020 net income attributable to IDACORP of $37.5 million, or $0.74 per diluted share, compared with $47.1 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2019. IDACORP reported 2020 net income attributable to IDACORP of $237.4 million, or $4.69 per diluted share, compared with $232.9 million, or $4.61 per diluted share, in 2019.
IDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IDAWant to do more research on Idacorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!