IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IDA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.16% -- which is higher than about merely 7.58% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that IDA has less volatility in its price than 86.45% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IDA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UFPI, AAON, ENSG, HTLD and LII.
IDA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for IDA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 14.99% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IDA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, IDA has a beta lower than 78.21% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 74.83% of companies in the same revenue class.
IDA Dividend Chart
IDA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|