IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that IDA has less volatility in its price than 91.88% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for IDA have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IDA's price: VLGEA, AAPL, BMA, CLWT and ATRI.
IDA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IDA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Idacorp Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, IDA has a beta lower than 77.22% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 76.85% of companies in the same revenue class.
IDA Dividend Chart
IDA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|