IDACORP, Inc. (IDA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that IDA has less fluctuation in its price than 91.15% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for IDA have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IDA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, NYC, RBA, EIX and ZI.
IDA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Idacorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1885.13% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IDA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, IDA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 97.83% of them.
- IDA's market cap of approximately $6 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 96.2% of them.
IDA Dividend Chart
IDA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|