Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (IDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IDR Stock Summary
- IDR's price/sales ratio is 7.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.63%, IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 99.14%; that's higher than 86.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRGV, LIDR, HOOD, OUST, and ATAI.
- To check out IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001030192.
IDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IDR's price/sales ratio is 533.33% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- IDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 975.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDR.
IDR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 120.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 182.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -257.75%.
The table below shows IDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$10.85|
|Prev. close||$4.80||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$4.86||Avg. volume||8,935|
|50-day MA||$5.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.81||Market Cap||56.33M|
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (IDR) Company Bio
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. engages in the exploring, developing, and extracting gold, silver, and base metal mineral resources in the Greater Coeur d'Alene Mining District of North Idaho and Western Montana. It owns 100% interest in the Golden Chest Mine that consists of 25 patented mining claims covering an area of 280 acres and 90 unpatented claims mine covering an area of 1,390 acres located in Murray, Idaho. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
IDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDR Latest Social Stream
View Full IDR Social Stream
Latest IDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDR as an investment opportunity.
Idaho Strategic Discovers 32 Meters of Continuous Rare Earth Elements and Niobium Mineralization at the Surface at Diamond Creek
Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the discovery and sample results of 32 meters (m) of Rare Earth Elements (REE) and Niobium (Nb) mineralization across a drill pad at Diamond Creek.
Idaho Strategic Resources Withdraws Proposal to Acquire Westwater Resources
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, February 14, 2023--Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American: IDR) ("Idaho Strategic" or "we") today announced that it has withdrawn its business combination proposal to acquire Westwater Resources, Inc. (NYSE American: WWR) ("WWR" or "Westwater") for $1.36 per share due to the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Westwater’s continued unwillingness to constructively engage in discussions around a potential combination. The proposal to build a new domestic critical minerals c
Idaho Strategic Provides Full Year 2022 Top-line Performance Numbers
Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American:IDR)("IDR" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has continued its track record of consistent revenue growth and operating results with estimated top-line revenue and production for 2022 of $9.5 million and 6,000 ounces of gold production, representing a 24.5% increase in revenue and a 24.3% increase in ounces produced over 2021.
Idaho Strategic Resources Sends Letter to the Board of Westwater Resources Regarding Its Value-Enhancing Business Combination Proposal
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho, January 25, 2023--Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American: IDR) ("Idaho Strategic" or "we") today sent the following letter to the Board of Directors (the "Board") of Westwater Resources, Inc. (NYSE American: WWR) ("WWR" or "Westwater") regarding its preliminary business combination proposal to acquire all outstanding shares of Westwater at approximately $1.36 per share in IDR stock.
Idaho Strategic Locates Greater than 4% TREO's - Including Over 2.5% Neodymium - From Exploration at Lemhi Pass
Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the locating of surface outcrops with greater than 4% Total Rare Earth Oxides (TREO's) during its 2022 exploration program at Lemhi Pass.
IDR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...