Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (IDR): Price and Financial Metrics
IDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.02||52-week high||$7.10|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||13,171|
|50-day MA||$5.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.30||Market Cap||86.04M|
IDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IDR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IDR is currently 54.76, higher than 93.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of -135.92%; that's higher than just 10.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IDR's revenue has grown 68.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMR, HYMC, CDXS, QSI, and PALI.
- To check out IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001030192.
IDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IDR's price/sales ratio is 330.77% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 243 months, IDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2314.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IDR.
IDR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 120.2%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 182.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -257.75%.
The table below shows IDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (IDR) Company Bio
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. engages in the exploring, developing, and extracting gold, silver, and base metal mineral resources in the Greater Coeur d'Alene Mining District of North Idaho and Western Montana. It owns 100% interest in the Golden Chest Mine that consists of 25 patented mining claims covering an area of 280 acres and 90 unpatented claims mine covering an area of 1,390 acres located in Murray, Idaho. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
IDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IDR Latest Social Stream
View Full IDR Social Stream
Latest IDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDAHO STRATEGIC RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IDR as an investment opportunity.
Idaho Strategic's Lemhi Trenching Returns Up to 5% Total Rare Earths - Including Magnet REE Concentrations in Excess of 70%
COEUR D'ALENE, ID / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2023 / Idaho Strategic Resources (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR" or the "Company") announces results of its 2023 trenching program at Lemhi Pass. A total of 1,070 linear feet was divided to construct eight ...
Idaho Strategic Provides Third Quarter 2023 Operating and Financial Results - Achieves 89.15% Increase in Revenue
4th consecutive quarter of profitability and 4th consecutive quarter of revenue above $3 millionRevenue for the nine-month period ending Sept. 30th, 2023, exceeds the revenue achieved for all of 2022COEUR D'ALENE, ID / ACCESSWIRE / November 6, 2023 ...
Idaho Strategic Extends Strike Length of High-Grade Mineralization at its Mineral Hill Rare Earth Elements Project - Provides Broader REE Update
COEUR D'ALENE, ID / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2023 / Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR", "Idaho Strategic" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the extension of high-grade mineralization at its Mineral Hill rare earth elements ...
Idaho Strategic Provides Production-Based Drill Update at the Golden Chest Gold Mine – Initial Results Indicate 18.7 Grams Per Tonne Gold Over 2.24 Meters True Thickness
COEUR D'ALENE, ID / ACCESSWIRE / October 3, 2023 / Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR", "Idaho Strategic" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the commencement of its drill program and initial high-grade intercepts at the ...
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (NYSE American:IDR) ("IDR" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its consolidated operating and financial results for the second quarter of 2023 highlighted by $3,236,515 in revenue and $295,822 in net income.
IDR Price Returns