Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.09% of US stocks).
IEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,766,652,778, ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP has a greater market value than 88.76% of US stocks.
- IEP's went public 35.2 years ago, making it older than 92.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP's share price is greater than that of just 1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP, a group of peers worth examining would be VNTR, HSC, AFG, BERY, and GPK.
- IEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP's official web site, go to www.ielp.com.
IEP Valuation Summary
- IEP's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IEP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 99.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEP.
IEP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 587.68%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 128.48%.
The table below shows IEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.55% of graded US stocks.
- IEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.431 -- ranking 49th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, LCII, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEP.
The table below shows IEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.57||52-week high||$58.50|
|Prev. close||$49.67||52-week low||$47.17|
|Day high||$50.71||Avg. volume||478,846|
|50-day MA||$51.95||Dividend yield||16.11%|
|200-day MA||$52.22||Market Cap||16.32B|
Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP) Company Bio
Icahn Enterprises operates in investment, automotive, energy, metals, railcar, gaming, food packaging, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States, Germany, and Internationally. Its Investment segment operates various private investment funds. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEP Latest Social Stream
View Full IEP Social Stream
Latest IEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ICAHN ENTERPRISES LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEP as an investment opportunity.
Healthy bioprocessing and consumables business bode well for Danaher (DHR). The company's shareholder friendly policies add to its attractiveness.
With all the major U.S. indexes now in a bear market, investors would be smart to focus on cheaply valued, high yielding dividend stocks.
Icahn Enterprises (IEP) closed at $50.25 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.09% move from the prior day.
In the latest trading session, Icahn Enterprises (IEP) closed at $49.71, marking a +1.76% move from the previous day.
Strong demand in the Aerospace and Healthcare segments and cost-control measures and pricing actions are driving General Electric's (GE) growth.
IEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|