Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEP POWR Grades
- IEP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.68% of US stocks.
- IEP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.02% of US stocks).
IEP Stock Summary
- Icahn Enterprises Lp's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.68% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Icahn Enterprises Lp comes in at 85.01%, a number that bests 90.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Icahn Enterprises Lp's share price is greater than that of only 10.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Icahn Enterprises Lp are IHG, SQM, AFG, JOE, and GOL.
- IEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Icahn Enterprises Lp's official web site, go to www.ielp.com.
IEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEP's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- IEP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 134.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IEP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEP.
IEP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -79.6%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 18.79%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.98%.
The table below shows IEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.55% of graded US stocks.
- IEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.431 -- ranking 49th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, LCII, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEP.
The table below shows IEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.32||52-week high||$59.11|
|Prev. close||$51.37||52-week low||$48.93|
|Day high||$51.53||Avg. volume||461,684|
|50-day MA||$52.86||Dividend yield||15.57%|
|200-day MA||$53.40||Market Cap||15.75B|
Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP) Company Bio
Icahn Enterprises operates in investment, automotive, energy, metals, railcar, gaming, food packaging, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States, Germany, and Internationally. Its Investment segment operates various private investment funds. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEP Latest Social Stream
View Full IEP Social Stream
Latest IEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icahn Enterprises Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEP as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Icahn Enterprises (IEP) declares $2.00/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 14.73% Payable April 27; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17.
IEP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Nasdaq: IEP) is reporting fourth quarter 2021 revenues of $2.3 billion and net loss attributable to Icahn Enterprises of $396 million, or a loss of $1.72 per depositary unit. For the three months ended December 31, 2020, revenues were $2.8 million and net income attributable to Icahn Enterprises was $146 million, or $0.61 per depositary unit. For the three months ended December 31, 2021, Adjusted EBITDA attributable to Icahn Enterprises was ($443) million compared to $423
Icahn Enterprises (NASDAQ:IEP) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 25th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.13 (-78.7% Y/Y) and the…
IEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|