Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP): Price and Financial Metrics
IEP Stock Summary
- IEP has a market capitalization of $13,405,868,554 -- more than approximately 87% of US stocks.
- Icahn Enterprises Lp's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.26% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Icahn Enterprises Lp comes in at -46.96%, a number that bests only 3.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SJM, AAL, RF, TAP, and IP.
- Visit IEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ielp.com.
IEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.12||52-week high||$79.37|
|Prev. close||$68.78||52-week low||$59.41|
|Day high||$68.90||Avg. volume||88,191|
|50-day MA||$64.08||Dividend yield||11.74%|
|200-day MA||$68.07||Market Cap||14.13B|
Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP) Company Bio
Icahn Enterprises operates in investment, automotive, energy, metals, railcar, gaming, food packaging, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States, Germany, and Internationally. Its Investment segment operates various private investment funds. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.