Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.03% of US stocks.
- IEP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- IEP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
IEP Stock Summary
- IEP's went public 34.19 years ago, making it older than 91.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IEP is currently 37.17, higher than 86.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Icahn Enterprises Lp's share price is greater than that of only 9.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Icahn Enterprises Lp are CACC, JOE, VNTR, CCO, and BERY.
- Visit IEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ielp.com.
IEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEP's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- IEP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 134.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IEP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEP.
IEP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -49.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.95%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -268.54%.
The table below shows IEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.66% of graded US stocks.
- IEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.379 -- ranking 50th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TEN, LDL, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEP.
The table below shows IEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.00||52-week high||$69.10|
|Prev. close||$50.30||52-week low||$47.51|
|Day high||$50.25||Avg. volume||282,683|
|50-day MA||$55.31||Dividend yield||16%|
|200-day MA||$56.64||Market Cap||13.23B|
Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP) Company Bio
Icahn Enterprises operates in investment, automotive, energy, metals, railcar, gaming, food packaging, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States, Germany, and Internationally. Its Investment segment operates various private investment funds. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEP Latest Social Stream
View Full IEP Social Stream
Latest IEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Icahn Enterprises Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best diversified stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Diversified Stocks to Invest In. Big corporations have been eagerly diversifying their portfolios over the past few years in order to shield themselves from the […]
Knowing what stocks the richest people on Wall Street currently own could help you find potential winners for your portfolio.
Lordstown Motors (RIDE) stock is revving up on Thursday after the company announced Daniel A.
The former chief executive of Icahn Enterprises will take over at Lordstown Motors two months after the former CEO and
(RTTNews) - Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE) announced Thursday that its Board of Directors has appointed Daniel Ninivaggi as chief executive officer and as a member of the Board, effective immediately. Ninivaggi is the former CEO of Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP), a diversified holding company controlled by Carl Icahn, and has served in a variety
IEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|