Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP): Price and Financial Metrics
IEP Stock Summary
- Icahn Enterprises Lp's stock had its IPO on July 24, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.48% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Icahn Enterprises Lp is reporting a growth rate of -123.33%; that's higher than just 12% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Icahn Enterprises Lp comes in at -23.65%, a number that bests only 7.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Icahn Enterprises Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be SQM, IP, CX, AGO, and IHG.
- Visit IEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ielp.com.
IEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.92||52-week high||$79.37|
|Prev. close||$49.31||52-week low||$34.00|
|Day high||$51.12||Avg. volume||154,875|
|50-day MA||$57.08||Dividend yield||16.22%|
|200-day MA||$64.94||Market Cap||10.69B|
Icahn Enterprises L.P. - Depositary units (IEP) Company Bio
Icahn Enterprises operates in investment, automotive, energy, metals, railcar, gaming, food packaging, real estate, and home fashion businesses in the United States, Germany, and Internationally. Its Investment segment operates various private investment funds. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.