Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, IEP has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.51%.
- IEP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.32% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, IEP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.87% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IEP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AHCO, OFED, IRS, ZTS and FANH.
IEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for IEP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7987.33% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Icahn Enterprises Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Icahn Enterprises Lp's dividend yield of 15.6% is in the top 0.579999999999998%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, IEP's provides a return of 7987.33% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, IEP's equity discount rate is less than 98.7% of those stocks.
IEP Dividend Chart
IEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|