IDEX Corporation (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IEX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
IEX Stock Summary
- IEX has a market capitalization of $16,781,517,382 -- more than approximately 86.4% of US stocks.
- Idex Corp's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.67% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Idex Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idex Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WAB, DAR, RS, MTZ, and FMS.
- Visit IEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEX's price/earnings ratio is 39.2% higher, now standing at 43.5.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's price/earnings ratio has gone up $25.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$220.25||52-week high||$235.76|
|Prev. close||$220.01||52-week low||$145.85|
|Day high||$221.84||Avg. volume||414,378|
|50-day MA||$221.68||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$199.35||Market Cap||16.72B|
IDEX Corporation (IEX) Company Bio
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety and other diversified products. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
IEX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Idex Corp. To summarize, we found that Idex Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IEX, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 94. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 84.73% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.84% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- IEX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
IDEX Corporation with ticker code (IEX) have now 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 263 and 205 and has a mean target at 242.25. With the stocks previous close at 223.18 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 8.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 223.61 and the 200 day moving average is 205.69. The company has a market capitalisation of $16,782m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IEX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] IDEX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an applied solutions company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fluid & Metering Technologies (FMT), Health & Science Technolog...
Embedded Biometric Modules Market 2020 Analysis by Latest COVID-19 Virus Impact with Market Positioning of Key Vendor | IDEMIA, IDEX Biometrics, Precise Biometrics, id3 Technologies
LOS ANGELES, United States: Considering COVID-19 impact and the increasing demand of global market, Report Hive Research has recently published a research report titled, Global Embedded Biometric Modules Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2026, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application. This report has been prepared by experienced and knowledgeable market analysts 
Embedded Biometric Sensor Market Study Report (2020-2026), Competitive Analysis, Proposal Strategy, Potential Targets, Assessment And Recommendations | IDEMIA, IDEX Biometrics, Precise, id3 Technologies
LOS ANGELES, United States: Considering COVID-19 impact and the increasing demand of global market, Report Hive Research has recently published a research report titled, Global Embedded Biometric Sensor Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2026, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application. This report has been prepared by experienced and knowledgeable market analysts 
Flow Management Devices, LLC (Flow MD), a unit of IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX), a premier manufacturer of Small Volume Provers, is pleased to announce improved lead times for their two large prover models; the FMD-130 and the FMD-200. Recent updates and improvements to the procurement and manufacturing processes have significantly reduced lead times on these two prover models. Flow MD is now stocking completed flow tubes [PR.com]
The board of directors of IDEX Biometrics ASA has resolved to issue 972,642 ordinary shares at NOK 2.08 per share to employees who participate in the company's Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP), which plan was approved by the annual general meeting on 15 May 2020. 54 employees participated in the ESPP in this period. The participating employees have elected to invest a part of the base salary in ordinary shares in the company. Purchase takes place every three months. The shares are restricted for three months. Following the issue, the Company's share capital will be NOK 137,734,306.50 divided into 918,228,710 shares each with a nominal value of NOK 0.15. Primary insiders IDEX discloses transactions by the following primary insiders in IDEX shares ISIN NO0003070609: - CEO Vince Grazian...
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|