IDEX Corporation (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEX POWR Grades
- IEX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- IEX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
IEX Stock Summary
- IEX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 211.74 -- higher than 88.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Idex Corp's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.55% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IEX is more volatile than merely 2.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Idex Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, NDSN, J, FBHS, and PHM.
- IEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Idex Corp's official web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- IEX's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 106.06% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.4.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 27.25%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.06%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.41%.
The table below shows IEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.03% of graded US stocks.
- IEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ALG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEX.
The table below shows IEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.15||52-week high||$240.33|
|Prev. close||$216.10||52-week low||$185.23|
|Day high||$220.87||Avg. volume||327,850|
|50-day MA||$230.99||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$223.72||Market Cap||16.66B|
IDEX Corporation (IEX) Company Bio
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety and other diversified products. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
IDEX (IEX) benefits from solid product offerings, strengthening end markets, buyout synergies, and shareholder-friendly policies. Supply-chain, cost inflation and logistics issues are concerning.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., January 04, 2022--IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s fourth quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. CT. Chief Executive Officer and President Eric Ashleman and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, William Grogan will discuss the company’s fourth quarter 2021 financial performance and respond to questions from the financial community.
Promotes Aaron J. Kuehne to EVP & Chief Operating Officer and Appoints Michael J. Yates as Chief Financial OfficerSALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”), a global company focused on the outdoor and consumer enthusiast markets, announced that Aaron J. Kuehne has been promoted to the new role of executive vice president and chief operating officer and Michael J. Yates has been appointed as the Company’s new chief financia
No summary available.
Mount Yale Investment Advisors LLC cut its stake in IDEX Co. (NYSE:IEX) by 1.6% during the third quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 4,153 shares of the industrial products companys stock after selling 67 shares during the quarter. Mount Yale Investment Advisors LLCs holdings 
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|