IDEX Corp. (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IEX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IEX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
IEX Stock Summary
- IEX has a higher market value than 87.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,014,247,979.
- IEX's went public 33.62 years ago, making it older than 89.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IEX is currently 30.76, higher than 81.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDEX CORP are BRO, RRX, J, SNA, and HUBB.
- Visit IEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEX's price/sales ratio is 338.46% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.94%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.71%.
The table below shows IEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.03% of graded US stocks.
- IEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ALG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEX.
The table below shows IEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.84||52-week high||$246.23|
|Prev. close||$225.59||52-week low||$172.18|
|Day high||$229.88||Avg. volume||417,126|
|50-day MA||$233.07||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$208.62||Market Cap||17.33B|
Most Popular Stories View All
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
IDEX Corporation (NYSE:IEX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 1, 2023 Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the Fourth Quarter 2022 IDEX Corporation Earnings Conference Call. Please note, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Allison Lausas, Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. Thank you. You may begin. Allison […]
IDEX ( NYSE:IEX ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.18b (up 15% from FY 2021). Net income...
IDEX's (IEX) Q4 earnings results reflect gains from solid segmental performances.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., January 31, 2023--IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
IDEX, ESCO Technologies, Deere and AGCO are included in this Analyst Blog.
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|