IDEX Corporation (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEX POWR Grades
- IEX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IEX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.24% of US stocks).
IEX Stock Summary
- IDEX CORP's market capitalization of $15,066,440,270 is ahead of 88.52% of US-listed equities.
- IDEX CORP's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.34% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IEX is more volatile than just 14.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDEX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBB, NDSN, SNA, CINF, and RRX.
- Visit IEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEX's price/earnings ratio is 73.89% higher, now standing at 29.3.
- IEX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.81%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.9%.
The table below shows IEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.03% of graded US stocks.
- IEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ALG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEX.
The table below shows IEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$203.48||52-week high||$240.33|
|Prev. close||$199.85||52-week low||$172.18|
|Day high||$204.79||Avg. volume||433,611|
|50-day MA||$207.02||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$199.79||Market Cap||15.36B|
IDEX Corporation (IEX) Company Bio
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety and other diversified products. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
ABB exercises its call option to exit the remaining 20% stake in Hitachi Energy joint venture. The company does not expect to record any material gain or loss from the sale.
Strong segmental performances drive Cintas' (CTAS) Q1 results despite high costs. Following this, the company raises its earnings and revenues guidance for fiscal 2023.
IDEX (IEX) is benefiting from strength in its water and agricultural end markets, acquisitions and shareholder-friendly policies.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., September 26, 2022--IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s third quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. CT. Chief Executive Officer and President Eric Ashleman and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, William Grogan will discuss the company’s third quarter 2022 financial performance and respond to questions from the financial community.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., September 22, 2022--IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced that Katrina L. Helmkamp has been appointed Non-Executive Chair of its Board of Directors, effective October 1, 2022.
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|