IDEX Corporation (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IEX POWR Grades
- IEX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.94% of US stocks.
- IEX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IEX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.61% of US stocks).
IEX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 376.36, Idex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.06% of US stocks.
- Idex Corp's stock had its IPO on June 30, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.45% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Idex Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBHS, AVY, ACGL, HUBB, and ALLE.
- IEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Idex Corp's official web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- IEX's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 106.06% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.4.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 68.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.8%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 46.41%.
The table below shows IEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.34% of graded US stocks.
- IEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.567 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, CW, and PFIE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEX.
The table below shows IEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.68||52-week high||$235.76|
|Prev. close||$217.23||52-week low||$166.51|
|Day high||$217.33||Avg. volume||391,283|
|50-day MA||$222.69||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$212.55||Market Cap||16.47B|
IDEX Corporation (IEX) Company Bio
IDEX Corporation is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety and other diversified products. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Idex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Holy crap, what a week! Continue reading on IDEX »
IDEX (IEX) is poised to benefit from strength in end markets, acquired assets, and shareholder-friendly policies.
IDEX Corporation found using ticker (IEX) now have 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 270 and 210 calculating the mean target price we have 245.42. With the stocks previous close at 215.92 this would imply there is a potential upside of 13.7%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 223.32 and the 200 day MA is 218.63. The market capitalisation for the company is $16,653m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IEX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] IDEX Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an applied solutions company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Fluid & Meterin...
IDEX up +48.76%, +BTC 0.11%, Avalanche is The Coin of The Day - Daily Market Update for Sep 12, 2021
Today''s top gainer is IDEX with a +48.76% price increase. Bitcoin up by +0.11% in the last 24 hours. The coin of the day is Avalanche. The total market cap increased by +0.88%.
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|