IDEX Corp. (IEX): Price and Financial Metrics
IEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.02||52-week high||$246.23|
|Prev. close||$209.06||52-week low||$195.27|
|Day high||$210.53||Avg. volume||462,184|
|50-day MA||$218.18||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$218.87||Market Cap||15.73B|
IEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IEX POWR Grades
- IEX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IEX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- IEX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
IEX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,659,372,043, IDEX CORP has a greater market value than 88.33% of US stocks.
- IEX's went public 34.26 years ago, making it older than 89.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of IDEX CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 3.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IDEX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HUBB, LECO, J, SNA, and BRO.
- IEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IDEX CORP's official web site, go to www.idexcorp.com.
IEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.03% higher, now standing at 21.2.
- Over the past 243 months, IEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IEX.
IEX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.94%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.7%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.45%.
The table below shows IEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IEX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.03% of graded US stocks.
- IEX's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- XYL, ALG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IEX.
The table below shows IEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IEX Latest Social Stream
View Full IEX Social Stream
Latest IEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IEX as an investment opportunity.
NORTHBROOK, Ill., September 27, 2023--IDEX Corporation (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s third quarter earnings conference call over the internet on Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. CT. Chief Executive Officer and President Eric Ashleman and Interim Chief Financial Officer Allison Lausas will discuss the company’s third quarter financial performance, and respond to questions from the financial community.
Gibraltar Industries and IDEX Corporation are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Declining earnings estimates and cracks in IDEX Corporation's (IEX) valuation land its stock a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) and the Bear of the Day.
Increasing costs, forex woes and weakness in the HST segment due to inventory destocking in the biopharma and semiconductor end markets are weighing on IDEX's (IEX) performance.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established IDEX Corporation ( NYSE:IEX ). The company's stock saw...
IEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|