IDEX Corporation (IEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that IEX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.23% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that IEX has less volatility in its price than 83.3% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IEX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VIAC, UVE, SAIC, SQFT and CPB.
IEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of IEX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.14% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Idex Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Idex Corp produces a dividend yield 1% -- which falls in the bottom 17.53%.
- In terms of opportunity, Idex Corp's estimated return of -61.14% surpasses about 27.95% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
IEX Dividend Chart
IEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|