IDEX Corporation (IEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that IEX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.23% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that IEX has less volatility in its price than 83.3% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IEX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VIAC, UVE, SAIC, SQFT and CPB.
IEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Idex Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 53.07% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Idex Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Idex Corp produces a dividend yield 0.97% -- which falls in the bottom 18.96%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for IEX than it is for 80.26% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
IEX Dividend Chart
IEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|