Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF): Price and Financial Metrics
IFF Stock Summary
- IFF has a market capitalization of $13,874,502,287 -- more than approximately 87.35% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 415.99, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.85% of US stocks.
- IFF's went public 34.15 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Flavors & Fragrances Inc are OTEX, VAR, GRFS, CNHI, and EMN.
- Visit IFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iff.com.
IFF Stock Price Chart More Charts
IFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.08||52-week high||$152.95|
|Prev. close||$135.87||52-week low||$104.86|
|Day high||$135.75||Avg. volume||1,073,608|
|50-day MA||$131.84||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$131.35||Market Cap||14.32B|
Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF) Company Bio
International Flavors & Fragrances manufactures, and supplies flavors and fragrances for use in various consumer products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Flavors and Fragrances. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in New York, New York.
IFF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that International Flavors & Fragrances Inc ranked in the 26st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 78% of its capital from equity, and 22% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 60.56% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|