Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF): Price and Financial Metrics
IFF Stock Summary
- IFF has a market capitalization of $35,274,357,626 -- more than approximately 92.84% of US stocks.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.87% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc is higher than 90.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTVA, A, HPE, ALC, and FMC.
- Visit IFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iff.com.
IFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.86||52-week high||$144.03|
|Prev. close||$141.82||52-week low||$99.54|
|Day high||$144.03||Avg. volume||5,096,847|
|50-day MA||$137.71||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$123.15||Market Cap||35.80B|
Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF) Company Bio
International Flavors & Fragrances manufactures, and supplies flavors and fragrances for use in various consumer products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Flavors and Fragrances. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in New York, New York.
IFF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IFF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that International Flavors & Fragrances Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 4.32 -- which is good for besting 53.56% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IFF Latest Social Stream
View Full IFF Social Stream
Latest IFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Flavors & Fragrances Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IFF as an investment opportunity.
Fund's new buys include Berkshire bank holding Bank of New York Mellon
A look at the company's recent quarter, merger and valuation
Is International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (NYSE:IFF) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial […]
JP Morgan raised the price target for RH (NYSE: RH ) from $570 to $610. RH shares rose 7.2% to $520.01 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs raised the price target on Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO ) from $50 to $59. Cisco shares rose 2% to $50.65 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley lifted Expedia Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE ) price target from $160 to $200. Expedia shares rose 0.3% to $166.66 in pre-market trading. Berenberg lifted International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
IFF today announced the launch of Enovera™ 3001, an enzyme-only solution as the newest addition to IFF's range of ingredients for the bakery industry. This exciting new enzyme is from the Danisco® range of ingredients that became part of the IFF family earlier this year. Enovera™ 3001 is a next-generation enzyme-only dough strengthener available to bakery manufacturers interested in label-friendly formulations without trade-offs. It allows industrial bakers to formulate without compromising dough strength, texture or taste.
IFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IFFWant to do more research on International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!