International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IFF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IFF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IFF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
IFF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,546,305,344, INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC has a greater market value than 91.71% of US stocks.
- IFF's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 180.51%; that's higher than 90.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC are DD, FMC, PCAR, CTVA, and CNHI.
- Visit IFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iff.com.
IFF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IFF's price/sales ratio is 23.53% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IFF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IFF.
IFF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 49.23%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.88%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 100.21%.
The table below shows IFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.56% of graded US stocks.
- IFF's asset turnover comes in at 0.299 -- ranking 75th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, NGVT, and CF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IFF.
The table below shows IFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.28||52-week high||$155.00|
|Prev. close||$96.73||52-week low||$95.39|
|Day high||$98.09||Avg. volume||1,440,988|
|50-day MA||$115.82||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$126.37||Market Cap||24.55B|
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Company Bio
International Flavors & Fragrances is an American corporation that creates and manufactures food, beverage, health & biosciences, scent and pharma solutions and complementary adjacent products, including cosmetic active and natural health ingredients, which are used in a wide variety of consumer products. It is headquartered in New York City and has creative, sales, and manufacturing facilities in 45 different countries. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IFF Latest Social Stream
View Full IFF Social Stream
Latest IFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IFF as an investment opportunity.
IFF Honors Leading Academics, Supporting Advancement of Innovative Microbiome and Scientific Discovery and Technology
In a special ceremony, IFF (NYSE: IFF) presented four leading university scientists with Danisco Foundation awards for their work in advancing the future of food, nutrition and health. The Science Excellence and Microbiome Science awardees have been selected for their remarkable achievements in advancing science and technology.
IFF Showcases Bakery Beyond Tradition Theme, Deep Insights and Celebrated Ingredients in Interactive Exhibit at IBIE 2022
IFF (NYSE:IFF) will showcase its breadth of trend-driven innovations for the bakery industry at the International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE), held in Las Vegas, Sept. 18 to 21. IFF's first-time presence at the triennial professional bakery tradeshow (booth 2809) centers around the theme of "Bakery Beyond Tradition", signaling a new chapter in the bakery category for IFF after its 2021 merger with DuPont's Nutrition & Biosciences business. Today's IFF combines functional ingredient and fla
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Carl Icahn’s Icahn Capital LP. You can skip our detailed analysis of Icahn’s investment strategy and his performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Carl Icahn’s Icahn Capital LP. Carl Icahn started […]
International Flavors (IFF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss 15 stocks that BofA is recommending. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click BofA Is Recommending These 5 Stocks. The Bank of America Corporation, or BofA, is an American multinational investment bank and financial services firm. BofA monitors a portfolio of select stocks that returned -2.9% […]
IFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IFFWant to do more research on International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch