Internationa Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that IFF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 86.38% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that IFF has less fluctuation in its price than 95.11% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IFF's price: WSO, PBI, DHT, ESCA and SJM.
IFF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of IFF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5.76% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, IFF is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 79.28% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for IFF than it is for 76.92% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
IFF Dividend Chart
IFF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IFF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on IFF dividends?Want to do more research on International Flavors & Fragrances Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc Common Stock (IFF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) - Dividend Investor
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha