ING Group, N.V. (ING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ING POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ING ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- ING's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ING ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ING Stock Summary
- ING has a higher market value than 93.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,159,272,392.
- For ING, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.79% of US equities we're observing.
- ING's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ing Groep Nv are LYG, BBD, STT, PSX, and MFC.
- ING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ing Groep Nv's official web site, go to www.ing.com.
ING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$15.97|
|Prev. close||$10.03||52-week low||$8.97|
|Day high||$10.09||Avg. volume||7,062,590|
|50-day MA||$10.06||Dividend yield||7.28%|
|200-day MA||$13.11||Market Cap||38.93B|
ING Group, N.V. (ING) Company Bio
ING Groep provides banking products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, and mid-corporates in the Netherlands, Belgium, Rest of Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ING Latest Social Stream
View Full ING Social Stream
Latest ING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ing Groep Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ING as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Dutch banking giant ING Groep NV is restricting financing to commodities trading after Russia invaded Ukraine, as the attack is fueling concerns about more sanctions to come, according to people familiar with the matter.
(Bloomberg) -- Russia’s invasion of Ukraine showed the first signs of stifling trade in vital raw materials, as the money that lubricates the flow of everything from crude oil to wheat began to dry up. Most Read from BloombergTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on Russi
At approximately 10 p.m. ET last night, Russian military forces launched an all-out assault on their neighbor Ukraine. Russian stocks are plummeting -- but not only Russian stocks. Three big European banks also saw their stock prices crash this morning.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan International Value Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 4.38% was recorded by its Investor Class: ARTKX, 4.44% by its Advisor Class: APDKX, and 4.45% by its Institutional Class: APHKX for the fourth quarter […]
(Bloomberg) -- JPMorgan Chase & Co. and HSBC Holdings Plc were among banks hired by Istanbul to help sell its second Eurobond in three decades, according to people familiar with the matter, days after the Turkish government’s largest-ever overseas debt placement.Most Read from BloombergBlinken Says Meeting With Lavrov Is Canceled: Ukraine UpdateLeissner Says Lover Blackmailed Him Into Buying $10 Million HomePorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. to Sanction Nord Stream 2
ING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|