ING Group, N.V. (ING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ING POWR Grades
- ING scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.39% of US stocks.
- ING's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ING's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.15% of US stocks).
ING Stock Summary
- ING has a higher market value than 93.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,819,123,272.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.74, ING GROEP NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.48% of US stocks.
- ING's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ING GROEP NV are MFC, BBD, STT, ALLY, and SMFG.
- ING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ING GROEP NV's official web site, go to www.ing.com.
ING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$15.97|
|Prev. close||$8.48||52-week low||$8.14|
|Day high||$8.44||Avg. volume||6,179,873|
|50-day MA||$9.31||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$11.05||Market Cap||32.73B|
ING Group, N.V. (ING) Company Bio
ING Groep provides banking products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, and mid-corporates in the Netherlands, Belgium, Rest of Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ING Latest Social Stream
View Full ING Social Stream
Latest ING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ING GROEP NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ING as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors dumped UK assets, sending bonds on a historic plunge and the pound to a 37-year low, as the new government’s stimulus will balloon the country’s debt and stoke inflation.Most Read from BloombergBank of England Says Paper Banknotes Only Good for One More WeekLiz Truss’s Historic Gamble With the UK Economy Is Already Unraveling‘Read Putin More Often and Carefully,’ Lavrov Tells UN ReportersUK Market Plunge Sparks Talk of Emergency BOE Rate HikeThe yield on 10-year bonds ju
In this article, we shall discuss 10 of Ken Fisher’s best picks under $30 from his latest portfolio. To skip our detailed analysis of Fisher’s history, his investment strategy, and hedge fund performance, go directly and see Ken Fisher’s Latest Portfolio: 5 Best Picks Under $30. Kenneth Lawrence Fisher is an American billionaire, investment analyst, […]
ING makes climate progress, calls for collaborative effort ING today published its annual Climate Report, giving an overview of the progress we are making in climate action. The report provides details on our integrated approach to climate action and outlines how our financing impacts climate change; including steering our loan book towards global net-zero 1.5 degree climate goals, providing green financing and advice to clients and reaching net zero in our own operations. It also addresses how
MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS, AND PUBLICATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY RETAIL INVESTORS AND IT WOULD BE RECKLESS AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR RETAIL INVESTORS TO USE MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS OR PUBLICATIONS WHEN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. IF IN DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISER. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROTECTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COPYRIGHT LAW, AND NONE OF SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED, REPACKAGED, FURTHER TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, DISSEMINATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR RESOLD, OR STORED FOR SUBSEQUENT USE FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FO...
Half Year 2022 Tessenderlo Group Earnings Call
ING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|