ING Groep N.V. ADR (ING): Price and Financial Metrics
ING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$14.99|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$11.00|
|Day high||$14.13||Avg. volume||3,397,076|
|50-day MA||$13.29||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$13.31||Market Cap||52.51B|
ING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ING POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ING ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.87% of US stocks.
- ING's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ING ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ING Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,098,399,144, ING GROEP NV has a greater market value than 95.56% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, ING GROEP NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.73 for ING GROEP NV; that's greater than it is for 97.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ING GROEP NV are SMFG, BBD, TRV, STT, and BNS.
- ING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ING GROEP NV's official web site, go to www.ing.com.
ING Groep N.V. ADR (ING) Company Bio
The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, private banking, asset management, and insurance services. With total assets of US$1.1 trillion, it is one of the biggest banks in the world, and consistently ranks among the top 30 largest banks globally. It is among the top ten largest European companies by revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
ING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ING Latest Social Stream
View Full ING Social Stream
Latest ING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ING GROEP NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ING as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Far-right lawmaker Geert Wilders won the Dutch elections and said he plans to lead the country’s next government, in a shock result that will resound across Europe.Most Read from BloombergAltman Returns as OpenAI CEO in Chaotic Win for MicrosoftHulu for $1, Max for $3: Streaming Services Slash Prices This Black FridayOpenAI Engineers Earning $800,000 a Year Turn Rare Skillset Into LeverageMcKinsey and Its Peers Are Facing the Wildest Headwinds in YearsDutch Far-Right Leader Wilder
Progress on share buyback programme ING announced today that, as part of our €2.5 billion share buyback programme announced on 2 November 2023, the company repurchased 22,842,425 shares during the week of 13 November 2023 up to and including 17 November 2023. The shares were repurchased at an average price of €12.52 for a total amount of €285,920,182.98. For detailed information on the daily repurchased shares, individual share purchase transactions and weekly reports, see the ING website at www
(Bloomberg) -- US borrowers are retreating en masse from the world’s second-biggest ESG debt class.Most Read from BloombergSpaceX Starship Explodes Though Craft Reached New MilestonesSilicon Valley Boardroom Coup Leads to Ouster of an AI ChampionBacklash Spreads Over Musk’s Endorsement of Antisemitic PostAston Martin Owner Lawrence Stroll Sells F1 Team Stake at £1 Billion ValuationOpenAI Ousts Altman as CEO; Board Says It Lost Confidence in HimThe $1.5 trillion market for sustainability-linked l
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
(Bloomberg) -- Indonesia will ramp up the disbursement of social assistance in the coming months after government underspending halted seven straight quarters of above-5% growth.Most Read from BloombergTrump Testimony Called a ‘Broken Record’ by Judge: Trial UpdateIsrael Latest: Biden Discusses ‘Tactical Pauses’ With NetanyahuWall Street Faces ‘Reality Check’ After Big Rally: Markets WrapAI Pioneer Kai-Fu Lee Builds $1 Billion Startup in Eight MonthsPrivate Credit Giants Are Butting Heads Over a
ING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|