ING Group, N.V. (ING): Price and Financial Metrics
ING Stock Summary
- Ing Groep Nv's market capitalization of $45,774,611,395 is ahead of 95.13% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ing Groep Nv is higher than it is for about 92.72% of US stocks.
- ING's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSX, MFC, DAL, BK, and BCS.
- Visit ING's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ing.com.
ING Stock Price Chart More Charts
ING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.98||52-week high||$13.72|
|Prev. close||$11.27||52-week low||$9.22|
|Day high||$11.08||Avg. volume||2,658,346|
|50-day MA||$11.79||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$11.29||Market Cap||42.77B|
ING Group, N.V. (ING) Company Bio
ING Groep provides banking products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, and mid-corporates in the Netherlands, Belgium, Rest of Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.