ING Group, N.V. (ING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ING POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ING ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ING is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ING ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
ING Stock Summary
- Ing Groep Nv's market capitalization of $52,188,083,208 is ahead of 95.14% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ing Groep Nv is higher than it is for about 92.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.73 for Ing Groep Nv; that's greater than it is for 97.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBS, LYG, F, BK, and DFS.
- ING's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ing Groep Nv's official web site, go to www.ing.com.
ING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.49||52-week high||$14.28|
|Prev. close||$13.37||52-week low||$6.63|
|Day high||$13.53||Avg. volume||5,458,843|
|50-day MA||$13.04||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||52.57B|
ING Group, N.V. (ING) Company Bio
ING Groep provides banking products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, and mid-corporates in the Netherlands, Belgium, Rest of Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
ING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ING Latest Social Stream
View Full ING Social Stream
Latest ING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ing Groep Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ING as an investment opportunity.
Global stock markets fell as investors wrapped up a month of trading dominated by concerns over inflation and the pace of the international economic recovery.
Does ING Groep (ING) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Photo by PhotographyPerspectives/iStock Editorial via Getty Images 1. Investment thesis ING Groep (ING) is one of the top 30 global systemically important banks and one of the biggest banks in Europe. It not only offers retail, commercial and investment banking, but it is also well-known for its asset management and...
ING vs. WBK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
(Bloomberg) -- Gold advanced, holding near the highest price in more than four months as bond yields gave up early gains and the dollar extended its slump.The yield on 10-year Treasuries declined, and the dollar headed for its fifth loss in six sessions. Falling rates boosts demand for non-interest bearing bullion, while a soft dollar makes the precious metal for attractive for investors holding other currencies.Gold was on its way to a sixth straight gain, with buyers shrugging off concerns over Federal Reserve minutes Wednesday that showed some policy makers open to talking about tapering bond purchases. Rising inflation expectations and the Fed’s pledge to keep rates low for longer have revived interest in gold, highlighted by rebounding holdings in exchange-traded funds backed by th...
ING Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|