Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
INGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.76||52-week high||$113.46|
|Prev. close||$107.56||52-week low||$78.81|
|Day high||$106.96||Avg. volume||331,962|
|50-day MA||$105.32||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$96.48||Market Cap||6.98B|
INGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.74% of US stocks.
- INGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INGR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.66% of US stocks).
INGR Stock Summary
- INGR has a market capitalization of $7,238,007,616 -- more than approximately 81.39% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INGREDION INC is higher than 91.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INGREDION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGREDION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RPM, SIF, BLD, SEB, and ABG.
- INGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGREDION INC's official web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Valuation Summary
- INGR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 50% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INGR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGR.
INGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1725.93%.
The table below shows INGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.64% of graded US stocks.
- INGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 25th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FARM, MMMB, and LWAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGR.
The table below shows INGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
INGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGR Latest Social Stream
View Full INGR Social Stream
Latest INGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGREDION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGR as an investment opportunity.
Ingredion Incorporated Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.71 Per Share
WESTCHESTER, Ill., May 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, the board of directors of Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.71 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable July 25, 2023, to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 3, 2023. About the CompanyIngredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, is a leading global ingredient solutions provider serving customers in more than 120 countries. Wi
Ingredion Releases 2022 Sustainability Report: Growing Forward Together
WESTCHESTER, Ill., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage industry, today released its 2022 sustainability report, titled "Growing Forward Together." The report details progress against the Company’s 2030 sustainability goals and underscores its purpose to bring together the potential of people, nature, and technology to make life better. "I am proud of the meaningful progress that we made a
Ingredion Named to Top Regional Companies List by DiversityInc
WESTCHESTER, Ill., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage industry, has been recognized as one of the 2023 Top Regional Companies in the U.S. by DiversityInc. This honor recognizes U.S. employers that demonstrate an unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion by promoting workplace fairness through talent strategy, supplier diversity practices and philanthropic engagement. "We believe i
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) Shares Could Be 31% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Key Insights Ingredion's estimated fair value is US$157 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Ingredion is...
3 Hot Vegan Stocks to Buy Now
Investors looking for the best vegan stocks to buy in 2023 should consider these top vegan growth stock picks.
INGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ingredion Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ingredion Inc (INGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ingredion Inc (INGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ingredion Inc (INGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...