Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
INGR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,980,218,705, Ingredion Inc has a greater market value than 76.04% of US stocks.
- INGR's price/sales ratio is 1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 22.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INGR is more volatile than merely 5.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingredion Inc are GT, CBD, WHR, CMLS, and VHI.
- Visit INGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.53||52-week high||$93.25|
|Prev. close||$89.11||52-week low||$59.11|
|Day high||$91.72||Avg. volume||595,679|
|50-day MA||$82.53||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$80.73||Market Cap||6.14B|
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.
INGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for INGR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ingredion Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ingredion Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.81 years, Ingredion Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.04%; that's higher than merely 23.16% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Ingredion Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ingredion Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 81.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGR Latest Social Stream
View Full INGR Social Stream
Latest INGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingredion Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGR as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
Ingredion Named as One of the 2021 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere For Eight Consecutive Years
Recognition underscores the importance of leading and operating with purpose, making values-based decisions and creating positive change in global communitiesWESTCHESTER, Ill., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage industry, has been recognized as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. The Company has been recognized for eight consecutive years and is one of only seven honorees in the food, beverage and agriculture industry. In 2021, 135 honorees were recognized spanning 22 countries and 47 industries. "As a company guided, united and inspired by our purpose of bringing the...
The following slide deck was published by Ingredion Incorporated in conjunction with this event....
Global Food Fiber Market || Cargill Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Ingredion Incorporated, EI Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Roquette Frères SA.
The report "Global Food Fiber Market, By Type (Soluble Fibers and Insoluble Fibers), By Application (Dairy, Meat, Poultry, and Seafood, Bakery and Confectionery, Beverages, and RTE Products), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East
Global Food Stabilizers Market || Dowdupont, Cargill, Tate & Lyle, Palsgaard, ADM, Ashland, Cp Kelco, Kerry, Ingredion, and Nexira.
Stabilizers are specific type of substances that are used to retain homogenous state of the food ingredients after blending. Stabilizers are purposely added to the food products to maintain its consistency. Stabilizers are also used to give definite body to
INGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ingredion Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!