Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
INGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.40||52-week high||$113.46|
|Prev. close||$98.35||52-week low||$79.68|
|Day high||$100.11||Avg. volume||352,430|
|50-day MA||$102.57||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$102.97||Market Cap||6.51B|
INGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- INGR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INGR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.41% of US stocks).
INGR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,584,941,609, INGREDION INC has a greater market value than 79.77% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INGREDION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of INGREDION INC's share price is greater than that of merely 3.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GT, SEB, ABG, LIVE, and WCC.
- Visit INGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Valuation Summary
- INGR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- INGR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGR.
INGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.8%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1725.93%.
The table below shows INGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.64% of graded US stocks.
- INGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 25th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FARM, MMMB, and LWAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGR.
The table below shows INGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.
INGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGR Latest Social Stream
View Full INGR Social Stream
Latest INGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGREDION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGR as an investment opportunity.
Ingredion Incorporated ( NYSE:INGR ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 24th of...
Hain Celestial (HAIN) grapples with several headwinds. Sluggishness in the company's North American unit is an added deterrent.
Here is how Helen of Troy (HELE) and Ingredion (INGR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
The list includes stocks that trade below the firm's fair-value estimates and have raised dividends at least 5%.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
INGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|