Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
INGR Stock Summary
- INGR has a market capitalization of $5,460,462,301 -- more than approximately 77.54% of US stocks.
- Ingredion Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.48% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ingredion Inc comes in at -2.67%, a number that bests 25.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingredion Inc are AN, LAD, TECD, MAN, and CPRI.
- Visit INGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
INGR Price/Volume Stats
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.