Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGR POWR Grades
- INGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INGR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- INGR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
INGR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 236.94, Ingredion Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- INGR's price/sales ratio is 1.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 20.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ingredion Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ingredion Inc are AIR, CATO, BGSF, EVI, and PTNR.
- INGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ingredion Inc's official web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Valuation Summary
- INGR's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 26.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- INGR's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGR.
INGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.57||52-week high||$98.05|
|Prev. close||$95.12||52-week low||$68.71|
|Day high||$95.28||Avg. volume||459,542|
|50-day MA||$93.92||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$84.14||Market Cap||6.33B|
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.
INGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ingredion Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ingredion Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ingredion Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is 0.01% -- higher than just 23.62% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ingredion Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ingredion Inc experienced a tax rate of about 37% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 92.87% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGR Latest Social Stream
View Full INGR Social Stream
Latest INGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ingredion Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGR as an investment opportunity.
Fat Mimetics Market 2021-2027: Key Vendor Landscape By Regional Output, Demand By Countries And Future Growth| Bunge, Cargill, Ingredion
Los Angeles, United State: The report is a compilation of comprehensive research studies on various aspects of the global Fat Mimetics Market. With accurate data and highly authentic information, it makes a brilliant attempt to provide a real, transparent picture of current and future situations of the global Fat Mimetics market. Market participants can use 
Bulk Food Ingredients Market Will Hit Big Revenues In Future | Key Players are Tate & Lyle PLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, DuPont, Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated, Associated Briti
No summary available.
Egg Substitutes Market Overview and Competitive Landscape 2020 to 2026| Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Glanbia Plc, Kerry Group
Egg Substitutes Market 2020: Latest Analysis Chicago, United States:- Global Egg Substitutes Market report aims to offer an extensive overview of the Global Egg Substitutes Market with a broad Market segmentation on the basis of products, services, application, as well as regional overview. The research report on Egg Substitutes Market offers a comprehensive 
SAN FRANCISCO , May 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Food Additives - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 20; Released: May 2021 Executive Engagements: 21814 Companies: 303 - Players covered include Ajinomoto Co., Inc.; Archer Daniels Midland Company; Ashland Global Holdings Inc.; Associated British Foods Plc; BASF SE; Cargill Inc.; Chr. Hansen Holding A/S; Corbion NV; DuPont de Nemours Inc.; Firmenich SA; FMC Health and Nutrition; GELITA AG ; Givaudan SA; Ingredion Inc.; International Flavors & Frag...
WESTCHESTER, Ill., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food and beverage manufacturing industry, today announced that Jim Zallie, president and chief executive officer, will present virtually at the upcoming BMO 2021 Global Farm to Market Conference. The conference details include: On Thursday, May 20, 2021, Zallie will participate in a fireside chat at 10 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website under the section titled "News and Events." Participants are encouraged to join the webcast approximately 10 minutes before the start of the presentation. ABOUT THE COMPANYIngredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) headquartered in the suburbs of C...
INGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|