Ingredion Incorporated (INGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INGR POWR Grades
- INGR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.49% of US stocks.
- INGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INGR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 39.73% of US stocks).
INGR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INGREDION INC is higher than 82.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INGREDION INC is reporting a growth rate of 80%; that's higher than 83.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of INGREDION INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEB, FCFS, GT, TGLS, and NWL.
- INGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGREDION INC's official web site, go to www.ingredion.com.
INGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, INGR's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- INGR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INGR.
INGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.83%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.54%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.23%.
The table below shows INGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.64% of graded US stocks.
- INGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.951 -- ranking 25th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- FARM, MMMB, and LWAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INGR.
The table below shows INGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.07||52-week high||$105.24|
|Prev. close||$102.67||52-week low||$78.81|
|Day high||$102.67||Avg. volume||278,317|
|50-day MA||$99.44||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$91.07||Market Cap||6.69B|
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Company Bio
Ingredion manufactures and sells starches and sweeteners to various industries. It offers sweetener products comprising glucose syrups, high maltose syrups, high fructose corn syrups, caramel colors, dextrose, polyols, maltodextrins and glucose, and syrup solids, as well as food-grade and industrial starches. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Westchester, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
INGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INGR Latest Social Stream
View Full INGR Social Stream
Latest INGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGREDION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INGR as an investment opportunity.
The plant-based food industry hasn’t fared well in the past 24 months, making the best vegan stocks a contrarian play.
WESTCHESTER, Ill., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food manufacturing industry, will release its 2022 fourth quarter and year-end financial results for the period ended Dec. 31, 2022, before the market opens on Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023.
Ingredion Incorporated: Ingredion to Release 2022 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results on Feb. 8, 2023
WESTCHESTER, Ill., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to the food manufacturing industry, will release its 2022…
Zacks.com featured highlights include Oxford Industries, Ingredion, Novo Nordisk, Helmerich & Payne and Fox Factory Holdings
Oxford Industries, Ingredion, Novo Nordisk, Helmerich & Payne and Fox Factory Holdings are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
INGR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|