Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that INGR reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.59% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that INGR has less fluctuation in its price than 93.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ARCB, TSRI, CTLT, BIG and NGHC.
INGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of INGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 17.25% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ingredion Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, Ingredion Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 77.22% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ingredion Inc than it is for just 12.66% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
INGR Dividend Chart
INGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|