Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: INGR reports less variability in its cash flow than 91.55% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that INGR has less fluctuation in its price than 95.95% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with INGR's price: DOC, ROLL, BAC, FUNC and IRS.
INGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Ingredion Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ingredion Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for INGR than it is for merely 15.19% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 78.25% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, INGR's equity discount rate is less than merely 21.52% of those stocks.
INGR Dividend Chart
INGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|