Ingredion Incorporated (INGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: INGR reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.11% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INGR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FF, ENIA, CIG, FTI and SQFT.
INGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of INGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 79.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ingredion Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 6 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 74.44% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for INGR than it is for 27.38% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 75.16% of companies in the same revenue class.
INGR Dividend Chart
INGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|