InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INM POWR Grades
- INM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.33% of US stocks.
- INM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 111 days.
- INM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
INM Stock Summary
- INM has a higher market value than merely 0.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,789,214.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INM is more volatile than 99.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INM comes in at -606.74% -- higher than that of merely 0.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMED, GEOS, SLS, SPOK, and AEIS.
- INM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.inmedpharma.com.
INM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INM's price/earnings ratio is 100.44% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- INM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INM.
INM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$35.50|
|Prev. close||$1.91||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.95||Avg. volume||1,694,189|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.34||Market Cap||1.69M|
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM) Company Bio
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, researches and develops cannabinoid-based therapies. The company's lead product is INM-755, a cannabinol topical cream, which is in a second Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa. The company is also involved in developing INM-088, which is in preclinical studies for the treatment of glaucoma; and INM-405 for the treatment of orofacial pain. In addition, it engages in the development of cannabinoid-based treatments for various diseases, including dermatology and ocular diseases. Further, the company works on IND-enabling pharmacology and preclinical toxicology studies. It has a research collaboration agreement with BayMedica Inc. for the manufacturing and testing of novel cannabinoid therapeutics. The company was formerly known as Cannabis Technologies Inc. and changed its name to InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2014. InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
INM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INM Latest Social Stream
View Full INM Social Stream
Latest INM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INM as an investment opportunity.
Complete Phase 2 clinical trial enrollment in Epidermolysis Bullosa in 1Q 2023Progress preclinical research in glaucoma in preparation for human trialsAdvance research using rare cannabinoids in treating neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“InMed” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: INM), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing of rare cannabin
The final day of trading this week is here and we're starting it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday that traders need to know about!
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“InMed” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: INM), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing of rare cannabinoids and cannabinoid analogs, today confirmed that, at its annual general meeting of shareholders held on December 15, 2022 (the “Meeting”), all of the matters put forward before shareholders for consideration and approval as set out in InMed’s notice of meeting and management inf
INM Price Returns