InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM): Price and Financial Metrics
INM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$9.32|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||432,547|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||2.43M|
INM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INM POWR Grades
- INM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 102 days.
- INM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.27% of US stocks).
INM Stock Summary
- INM has a higher market value than only 1.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,852,260.
- As for revenue growth, note that INM's revenue has grown 307.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.78% of US companies in our set.
- INMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -615.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAT, SNCR, FF, MSGM, and HSTM.
- Visit INM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inmedpharma.com.
INM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, INM's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- INM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INM.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM) Company Bio
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, researches and develops cannabinoid-based therapies. The company's lead product is INM-755, a cannabinol topical cream, which is in a second Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa. The company is also involved in developing INM-088, which is in preclinical studies for the treatment of glaucoma; and INM-405 for the treatment of orofacial pain. In addition, it engages in the development of cannabinoid-based treatments for various diseases, including dermatology and ocular diseases. Further, the company works on IND-enabling pharmacology and preclinical toxicology studies. It has a research collaboration agreement with BayMedica Inc. for the manufacturing and testing of novel cannabinoid therapeutics. The company was formerly known as Cannabis Technologies Inc. and changed its name to InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. in October 2014. InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
INM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INM Latest Social Stream
View Full INM Social Stream
Latest INM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INM as an investment opportunity.
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2023) - InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM) ("InMed" or the "Company"), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of rare cannabinoids and cannabinoid analogs, today announced the Company received written notice from the listing qualifications department staff of The Nasdaq Capital Market ("Nasdaq") dated September 19, 2023, notifying that the closing bid price of the Company's commo
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 7, 2023) - InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM) ("InMed" or the "Company"), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of rare cannabinoids and cannabinoid analogs, today announce that the company will be participating in the H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, which takes place September 11-13, 2023, in New York City.The on-demand presentation by InMed's Chief Executive Officer
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 21, 2023) - InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM) ("InMed" or the "Company"), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of rare cannabinoids and cannabinoid analogs, today announce Jerry Griffin, VP of Sales and Marketing for InMed's subsidiary BayMedica LLC ("BayMedica"), a leading supplier of bioidentical rare cannabinoids to the Health and Wellness ("H&W") market, will be participating in th
$2.3M revenues (unaudited) in Q4 2023, representing 123% increase quarter over quarter ("QoQ") Optimized and scaled up manufacturing processes over the last 12 months to meet increasing demand Third consecutive quarter with significant revenue growthVancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 20, 2023) - InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM) ("InMed"), a leader in the pharmaceutical research, development, manufacturing and commercialization of rare cannabinoids and cannabinoid analogs
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INM) shares are trading lower after the company released safety and efficacy results from its Phase 2 clinical trial (755-201-EB) for symptoms related to Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). The Phase 2 Trial enrolled 19 patients, with data from one patient excluded from efficacy analysis due to protocol deviation. Chronic itch improved in 12 patients (66.7%), with some patients showing the same level of improvement with INM-755cannabinol (CBN) cream as with the control
INM Price Returns