International Seaways, Inc. (INSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- INSW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.33% of US stocks).
INSW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INSW is currently 3.6, higher than merely 11.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of International Seaways Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- International Seaways Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Seaways Inc are HNRG, DSSI, MUX, LAUR, and CRS.
- INSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit International Seaways Inc's official web site, go to www.internationalseaways.com.
INSW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, INSW's price/sales ratio is 54.29% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- INSW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $49.6 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSW.
INSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.38||52-week high||$22.39|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$12.44|
|Day high||$19.74||Avg. volume||212,428|
|50-day MA||$19.38||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$17.70||Market Cap||544.33M|
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Company Bio
International Seaways, Inc. and its subsidiaries own and operate a fleet of oceangoing vessels. The Company's oceangoing vessels engage in the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trades. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York City, New York.
INSW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for International Seaways Inc. To summarize, we found that International Seaways Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of International Seaways Inc, consider:
- In the past 4.81 years, International Seaways Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.04%; that's better than only 17.12% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- International Seaways Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- International Seaways Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSW Latest Social Stream
View Full INSW Social Stream
Latest INSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Seaways Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSW as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates USCR, INSW, UFS, WRI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:U. (NASDAQ:USCR) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Vulcan Materials Company for $74.
NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Bancorp (NasdaqGS: FBNC) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of SLCT to FBNC. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected] Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ICON) Lifshitz Law Firm, P
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INSW, TGRF, STL, VER, ARPO; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of ARPO, CNBKA, CHAQ, DSSI, INSW, FORE, FTIV, ONB, FMBI, and GRA
Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NasdaqCM: ARPO)
International Seaways, Inc. ( NYSE:INSW ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.06 per share on the 28th of...
INSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INSWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on International Seaways Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch