International Seaways, Inc. (INSW): Price and Financial Metrics
INSW Stock Summary
- International Seaways Inc's stock had its IPO on December 1, 2016, making it an older stock than only 9.07% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for International Seaways Inc is higher than 89.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of International Seaways Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Seaways Inc are ASC, SNR, PLYM, CIO, and UMH.
- INSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit International Seaways Inc's official web site, go to www.intlseas.com.
INSW Stock Price Chart More Charts
INSW Price/Volume Stats
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Company Bio
International Seaways, Inc. and its subsidiaries own and operate a fleet of oceangoing vessels. The Company's oceangoing vessels engage in the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trades. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York City, New York.