International Seaways, Inc. (INSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INSW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INSW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INSW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.24% of US stocks).
INSW Stock Summary
- For INSW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.27% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS INC is reporting a growth rate of -203.27%; that's higher than just 7.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS INC comes in at 164.81%, a number that bests 94.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LPG, OSG, DAC, WES, and AIV.
- Visit INSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.internationalseaways.com.
INSW Valuation Summary
- INSW's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 42.86% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- INSW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INSW.
INSW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 216.84%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.81%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.6%.
The table below shows INSW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INSW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INSW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.99% of graded US stocks.
- INSW's asset turnover comes in at 0.157 -- ranking 116th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, ARCB, and EGLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INSW.
The table below shows INSW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.06||52-week high||$48.12|
|Prev. close||$37.97||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$38.34||Avg. volume||600,641|
|50-day MA||$39.55||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$30.95||Market Cap||1.82B|
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Company Bio
International Seaways, Inc. and its subsidiaries own and operate a fleet of oceangoing vessels. The Company's oceangoing vessels engage in the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trades. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
INSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INSW Latest Social Stream
View Full INSW Social Stream
Latest INSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INSW as an investment opportunity.
International Seaways – Focus on Deleveraging, Dividends & ESG Highlights from the Capital Link Presentation Series
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link hosted a presentation by the senior management of International Seaways, Inc. (NYSE: INSW) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023. During the 40-minute session, Lois Zabrocky, CEO, Jeffrey Pribor, CFO, and Thomas Trovato, Head of Investor Relations, highlighted the company’s strong performance during the last year, and outlined the booming tanker market as part of Capital Link’s Company Presentation Series. REPLAY OF THE FULL SESSIONA replay of the
The consensus price target hints at a 29.9% upside potential for International Seaways (INSW). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Teekay Tankers, Scorpio Tankers and International Seaways
Teekay Tankers, Scorpio Tankers and International Seaways are part of the Zacks Investment Idea article.
All up over 100% over the last year, these three stocks look to continue rewarding shareholders on the back of improved earnings outlooks.
Here is how International Seaways (INSW) and Tsakos Energy (TNP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
INSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INSWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on International Seaways Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Seaways Inc (INSW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch