International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- INSW has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 5.72% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, INSW's comes in at -28.48 -- better than 5.27% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with INSW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NNA, PRPL, JKHY, FDS and SPNS.
INSW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for INSW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 137.64% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of International Seaways Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 836 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.41 is greater than merely 18.25% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 137.64%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.7% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, INSW has a discount rate lower than 88.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, INSW's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 15.83% of them.
INSW Dividend Chart
INSW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|