World Fuel Services Corp. (INT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INT POWR Grades
- INT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.8% of US stocks.
- INT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- INT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
INT Stock Summary
- World Fuel Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.2% of US listed stocks.
- World Fuel Services Corp's stock had its IPO on July 30, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.12% of US equities in our set.
- INT's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to World Fuel Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DIT, ANDE, MRC, DBI, and OMI.
- Visit INT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wfscorp.com.
INT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, INT's price/sales ratio is 93.33% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, INT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- INT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INT.
INT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 251.21%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -49.88%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.52%.
The table below shows INT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.07% of graded US stocks.
- INT's asset turnover comes in at 5.163 -- ranking 3rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, CHEF, and MSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INT.
The table below shows INT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.70||52-week high||$35.91|
|Prev. close||$25.54||52-week low||$22.11|
|Day high||$26.05||Avg. volume||498,648|
|50-day MA||$25.85||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$28.57||Market Cap||1.62B|
World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Company Bio
World Fuel Services Corp. engages in the distribution of fuel and related products and services in the aviation, marine, and land transportation industries. It operates through the following segments: Aviation, Land, and Marine. The Aviation segment supply fuel and service solutions to commercial airlines, second and third-tier airlines, cargo carriers, regional and low-cost carriers, airports, fixed based operators, corporate fleets, fractional operators, and private aircraft. The Land segment offers fuel, heating oil, propane, natural gas, lubricants, and related products and services to petroleum distributors operating in the land transportation market, retail petroleum operators, and industrial, commercial, residential, and government customers. The Marine segment markets its products and services to marine customers, including international container and tanker fleets, commercial cruise lines, yachts and time-charter operators, U.S. and foreign governments, and other fuel suppliers. Its solutions include oil and energy procurement, distribution and storage, operations support, financial, consulting, and technology services. The company was founded in July 1984 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
INT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Latest Social Stream
View Full INT Social Stream
Latest INT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Fuel Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INT as an investment opportunity.
World Fuel Services (INT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 18.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MIAMI, February 24, 2022--World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE: INT)
HollyFrontier (HFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -450% and 32.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
World Fuel Services (INT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MIAMI, February 15, 2022--World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE:INT) invites you to participate in a conference call with its management team on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 5:00PM Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and full year results, as well as certain forward-looking information. The Company plans to release its fourth quarter and full year results after the market closes on the same date.
INT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on World Fuel Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch