World Fuel Services Corp. (INT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.9% of US stocks.
- INT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- INT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.76% of US stocks).
INT Stock Summary
- World Fuel Services Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.73% of US listed stocks.
- INT's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for INT comes in at 35.86% -- higher than that of 93.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to World Fuel Services Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GIII, AVT, HNI, ARC, and NX.
- Visit INT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wfscorp.com.
INT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.65||52-week high||$37.68|
|Prev. close||$33.80||52-week low||$18.36|
|Day high||$34.70||Avg. volume||393,972|
|50-day MA||$34.27||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||2.19B|
World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Company Bio
World Fuel Services Corp. engages in the distribution of fuel and related products and services in the aviation, marine, and land transportation industries. It operates through the following segments: Aviation, Land, and Marine. The Aviation segment supply fuel and service solutions to commercial airlines, second and third-tier airlines, cargo carriers, regional and low-cost carriers, airports, fixed based operators, corporate fleets, fractional operators, and private aircraft. The Land segment offers fuel, heating oil, propane, natural gas, lubricants, and related products and services to petroleum distributors operating in the land transportation market, retail petroleum operators, and industrial, commercial, residential, and government customers. The Marine segment markets its products and services to marine customers, including international container and tanker fleets, commercial cruise lines, yachts and time-charter operators, U.S. and foreign governments, and other fuel suppliers. Its solutions include oil and energy procurement, distribution and storage, operations support, financial, consulting, and technology services. The company was founded in July 1984 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
INT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Latest Social Stream
View Full INT Social Stream
Latest INT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about World Fuel Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INT as an investment opportunity.
If You Had Bought World Fuel Services (NYSE:INT) Shares Three Years Ago You'd Have Earned 45% Returns
World Fuel Services Corporation ( NYSE:INT ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in...
World Fuel Services Corporation (INT) CEO Michael Kasbar on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
World Fuel Services Corporation (INT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Glenn Klevitz - Vice President, Treasurer & Investor Relations Michael Kasbar - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Ira Birns - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ken Hoexter...
The following slide deck was published by World Fuel Services Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
My name is Glenn Klevitz, and I will be doing the introductions on this evening's call alongside our slide presentation. With us on the call today are Michael Kasbar, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Ira Birns, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
World Fuel Services (INT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
INT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on World Fuel Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch