World Fuel Services Corp. (INT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where INT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
INT Stock Summary
- WORLD FUEL SERVICES CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.12% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of WORLD FUEL SERVICES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, WORLD FUEL SERVICES CORP has a higher such ratio than just 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORLD FUEL SERVICES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DIT, HY, JWN, BJ, and VSCO.
- Visit INT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wfscorp.com.
INT Valuation Summary
- INT's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- INT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INT.
INT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 106.33%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.79%.
The table below shows INT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.07% of graded US stocks.
- INT's asset turnover comes in at 5.163 -- ranking 3rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, CHEF, and MSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INT.
The table below shows INT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.29||52-week high||$29.28|
|Prev. close||$28.65||52-week low||$19.29|
|Day high||$28.65||Avg. volume||294,239|
|50-day MA||$27.57||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$25.57||Market Cap||1.75B|
World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Company Bio
World Fuel Services Corp. engages in the distribution of fuel and related products and services in the aviation, marine, and land transportation industries. It operates through the following segments: Aviation, Land, and Marine. The Aviation segment supply fuel and service solutions to commercial airlines, second and third-tier airlines, cargo carriers, regional and low-cost carriers, airports, fixed based operators, corporate fleets, fractional operators, and private aircraft. The Land segment offers fuel, heating oil, propane, natural gas, lubricants, and related products and services to petroleum distributors operating in the land transportation market, retail petroleum operators, and industrial, commercial, residential, and government customers. The Marine segment markets its products and services to marine customers, including international container and tanker fleets, commercial cruise lines, yachts and time-charter operators, U.S. and foreign governments, and other fuel suppliers. Its solutions include oil and energy procurement, distribution and storage, operations support, financial, consulting, and technology services. The company was founded in July 1984 and is headquartered in Miami, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
INT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Latest Social Stream
View Full INT Social Stream
Latest INT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORLD FUEL SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 25 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Florida Companies and Stocks. If all U.S. states were countries, Florida would be the 18th biggest economy in the entire world, bigger than the […]
World Fuel Services increased their dividends an impressive 17% during 2022. Read why I believe a hold rating is appropriate for INT stock now.
World Fuel Services (NYSE:INT) earnings and shareholder returns have been trending downwards for the last three years, but the stock increases 3.5% this past week
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But its...
World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE:INT) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share, whic
World Kinect Energy Services (World Kinect) will be participating in a live panel discussion on Friday, November 11 at 5:30PM EET as part of the events taking place in and around the United Nations' Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP27) in Egypt.
INT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on World Fuel Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch