World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, INT's comes in at -26.27 -- better than 5.52% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, INT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 254,200,000, ranking above 91.85% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for INT has a compound average growth rate of -124.66%, which is higher than 7.23% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NICE, NDSN, CPB, NGG and CP.
INT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding World Fuel Services Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 24.06% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for World Fuel Services Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, the expected return of -24.06%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 30.48% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, INT has a discount rate lower than 30.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Energy sector, INT is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 72.29% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, INT has a beta lower than 69.2% of them.
INT Dividend Chart
INT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on INT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about World Fuel Services Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
World Fuel Services Corp Common Stock (INT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Fuel Services Corp (INT) - Dividend Investor
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha