World Fuel Services Corporation (INT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.75 -- higher than only 5.3% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, INT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 357,900,000, ranking above 94.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MAXR, PSMT, PWR, PBI and FND.
INT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for INT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, World Fuel Services Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 10.09% of them.
- INT's annual revenue of 25 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 87.08% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, World Fuel Services Corp's estimated return of -76.03% surpasses about merely 12.98% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
INT Dividend Chart
INT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on INT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about World Fuel Services Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
World Fuel Services Corp Common Stock (INT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Fuel Services Corp (INT) - Dividend Investor
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha