World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -26.27 -- higher than 5.44% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, INT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 254,200,000, ranking above 92.14% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- INT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -116.46% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 7.64% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with INT's price: RPAY, OR, ATO, OLLI and MKTX.
INT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for INT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.51% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of INT, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Energy stocks that issue dividends, World Fuel Services Corp offers a higher dividend yield than only 10% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 86.59% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of opportunity, World Fuel Services Corp's estimated return of -75.51% surpasses about only 14.11% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
INT Dividend Chart
INT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on INT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about World Fuel Services Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
World Fuel Services Corp Common Stock (INT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Fuel Services Corp (INT) - Dividend Investor
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha