World Fuel Services Corp. (INT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, INT's comes in at -26.27 -- better than 5.52% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, INT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 254,200,000, ranking above 91.85% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for INT has a compound average growth rate of -124.66%, which is higher than 7.23% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with INT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NICE, NDSN, CPB, NGG and CP.
INT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for INT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 79.44%. Digging deeper, the aspects of World Fuel Services Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for World Fuel Services Corp, its beta is lower than 5.33% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 14.57% of companies in the same revenue class.
INT Dividend Chart
INT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
INT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on INT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about World Fuel Services Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
World Fuel Services Corp Common Stock (INT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Fuel Services Corp (INT) - Dividend Investor
World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha