Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INTC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a market capitalization of $212,762,000,000 -- more than approximately 99.01% of US stocks.
- INTC's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intel Corp are AMD, MRK, TXN, AMAT, and PFE.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intel Corp's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- INTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 65.89% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 93.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 98.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3.04%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.48||52-week high||$58.42|
|Prev. close||$42.20||52-week low||$40.31|
|Day high||$43.68||Avg. volume||37,997,023|
|50-day MA||$46.19||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$49.93||Market Cap||177.79B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Despite struggles to launch new products, rising geopolitical pressure, and increased competition, this company is making the necessary investments to address the challenges it faces. The stock price indicates the market is expecting a worst-case outcome, but this company is Too Big To Fail for the U.S. economy. Intel (INTC)...
The chip maker's share price continues to slump as it struggles to turn its business around and reposition itself as a foundry.
Software-defined networking has accelerated with the transition to 5G, and Intel is targeting all segments to make networks programmable.
… Read more Intel Corporation’s 5 Day Down Streak Comes to an End The post Intel Corporation’s 5 Day Down Streak Comes to an End appeared first on CFDTrading .
US intelligence officials are concerned that Kyiv could fall under Russian control within days, according to two sources familiar with the latest intelligence.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|