Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a higher market value than 99.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $250,603,500,000.
- INTC's went public 33.91 years ago, making it older than 92.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intel Corp are TSM, MRK, BA, CSCO, and NVS.
- Visit INTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
INTC Price/Volume Stats
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.