Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- INTC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.62% of US stocks.
- INTC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
INTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $124,181,430,000, INTEL CORP has a greater market value than 98.35% of US stocks.
- INTC's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTEL CORP comes in at -11.39%, a number that bests just 12.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEL CORP are AMAT, VRTX, AMD, REGN, and MU.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTEL CORP's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- INTC's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 30.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.68%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.67%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.22%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.16||52-week high||$52.51|
|Prev. close||$30.09||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$28.24||Avg. volume||40,725,172|
|50-day MA||$28.55||Dividend yield||5.18%|
|200-day MA||$34.02||Market Cap||116.22B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Back in December, I detailed how there was potentially more pain ahead for shareholders of chip giant Intel Corporation (INTC). The company's CFO had issued comments then that suggested street estimates may be too high moving forward, which I thought could lead to a guidance miss at this week's report. Well, Intel reported i...
Fool Me Once
Alright, we've seen this one before. We know how the movie ends. We know who the villain is long before Scooby and the gang pull off the mask.
We know Intel (INTC) is in a bad spot.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
The semiconductor space has been surging over the past three months on improving demand from chip suppliers, data centers, PC manufacturers, and mobile phone producers, as well as China.
A lot of value and dividend stocks have already rallied significantly.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|