Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.94% of US stocks.
- INTC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- INTC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
INTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $215,304,990,000, Intel Corp has a greater market value than 99.14% of US stocks.
- INTC's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ABT, TMO, CSCO, ACN, and DHR.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intel Corp's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTC's price/sales ratio is 47.17% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
- INTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 93.6%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.25%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.06||52-week high||$68.49|
|Prev. close||$53.68||52-week low||$43.61|
|Day high||$54.16||Avg. volume||30,333,611|
|50-day MA||$56.07||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$55.73||Market Cap||219.32B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
INTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Intel Corp. To summarize, we found that Intel Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Intel Corp, consider:
- INTC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 12.8% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Today's trio all saw selling pressure after earnings.
Advanced Micro Devices has reported stellar Q2 earnings and raised the outlook for Q3.
To understand and identify diversity and inclusion’s role in gaming activities, Intel partnered with Newzoo, a leading provider of games and esports analytics. The resulting report — “Diversity and...
This weekend's Barron's offers investors an overlooked way to play the coming infrastructure surge. Other featured articles discuss how to find rising dividends, why some electric vehicle start-ups are in trouble and whether the shine is off big tech stocks after earnings. Also, see the prospects for a British pharmaceutical company, a travel recovery play, a recovering semiconductor leader, an industrial conglomerate and more. "Infrastructure Is on Its Way. Here's a Cheap Way to Play It" by Nic
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) reported great earnings results recently, but upcoming catalysts indicate there's more growth ahead. Apple started to see a lift in sales a year ago after the pandemic sent everyone scrambling for new computers and tablets in order to remain productive at home. Apple reported a record for the quarter ended in June of $81 billion in revenue, up 36% year over year.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|