Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a higher market value than 99.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $256,389,000,000.
- Intel Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TSM, MRK, BA, NVS, and CSCO.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intel Corp's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.27||52-week high||$69.29|
|Prev. close||$67.44||52-week low||$42.86|
|Day high||$67.86||Avg. volume||22,947,955|
|50-day MA||$61.34||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$52.97||Market Cap||287.71B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
INTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Intel Corp. To summarize, we found that Intel Corp ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Intel Corp, consider:
- As a business, INTC is generating more cash flow than 96.66% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 9% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 24.15% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Intel Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -48.71. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 2.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|