Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- INTC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- INTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.21% of US stocks).
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a market capitalization of $110,738,820,000 -- more than approximately 98.42% of US stocks.
- INTEL CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of INTEL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEL CORP are VRTX, AMD, AMAT, QCOM, and REGN.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTEL CORP's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTC's price/earnings ratio is 70.42% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 24.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -26.44%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 139.48%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 139.48%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.77||52-week high||$56.28|
|Prev. close||$26.38||52-week low||$25.74|
|Day high||$26.57||Avg. volume||38,695,730|
|50-day MA||$32.96||Dividend yield||5.67%|
|200-day MA||$42.76||Market Cap||105.81B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Different companies but similar bullish thesis
In the stock market, some of the best deals are made when everyone is selling in a panic. This phenomenon occurs when the macroeconomic environment is gloomy and investors are discouraged about future economic prospects. Currently, we can say that we are in one of those situations and the stock market crash is a proof of that. However, there have been some companies that have collapsed much more than the S&P500 and their current prices have reached very interesting levels. The companies in question are Intel (INTC) and Meta (Eugenio Catone on Seeking Alpha | September 29, 2022
Market panic created opportunities by discounting strong companies, giving investors seven S&P 500 stocks to buy.
These safe monthly dividend stocks offer investors incredible dividend yields and healthy upside potential
(Bloomberg) -- Oil fell with sinking equities following fresh signals of economic tightening ahead, offsetting the bite of any potential OPEC+ supply cuts.West Texas Intermediate edged lower to settle near $81 a barrel after floundering in a $3 range on Thursday. Crude was pressured by stock market fluctuations after equities plunged at the open as Federal Reserve officials doubled down on future rate hikes. Discussions among members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its a
(Bloomberg) -- One of Apple Inc.’s most senior executives is leaving after he turned up in a viral video on TikTok making an off-color joke that he fondles “big-breasted women” for a living.Most Read from BloombergApple Ditches iPhone Production Increase After Demand FaltersMacKenzie Scott Files for Divorce From Science Teacher HusbandTrump Refuses to Delay Florida Deposition in Phone-Fraud Case Despite HurricaneVolatility Grips Stocks as Fed Remains Hawkish: Markets WrapThe UK’s Crisis of Confi
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|