Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a market capitalization of $258,528,690,000 -- more than approximately 99.5% of US stocks.
- Intel Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASML, MRK, LLY, ORCL, and NFLX.
- Visit INTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.86||52-week high||$68.49|
|Prev. close||$63.63||52-week low||$43.61|
|Day high||$63.76||Avg. volume||34,955,695|
|50-day MA||$63.00||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$54.10||Market Cap||255.99B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
INTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Intel Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Intel Corp ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for INTC, they are:
- INTC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 15.07% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Semiconductors are one of the modern world’s essential industries, making possible so much of what we rely on or take for granted: internet access, high-speed computers with high-speed memory, even the thermostats that control our air conditioning – there isn’t much, tech-wise, that doesn’t use semiconductor chips. The global semiconductor chip market was valued at over $513 billion in 2019, and despite the worst the pandemic could do, the chip sector rose to $726 billion in 2020. It’s a market based on a near-limitless customer base; it’s estimated that 2.5 billion people own at least one smartphone.
With a global semiconductor shortage expected to last for the foreseeable future, Intel has said it will double down on its manufacturing and build a couple of new factories in Arizona. NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) is flexing its muscles and announced at its investor day last week that it's prepping a new data-center processor aimed at one of Intel's tentpole businesses. As computing needs quickly evolve, NVIDIA is on a path to industry domination.
Dow Jones, S&P 500 Ease From Record Highs; Coca-Cola Rises On Earnings; Nvidia, Tesla Stock Drag On Nasdaq
Freeport-McMoRan and Western Alliance bank were rising, and Dow Jones stock Coke gained on earnings, early Monday, but stock futures traded generally lower.
These five stocks are hitting different markets and are all reporting earnings this week. Investors need to keep an eye on them even if they don't have a position.
Intel's (INTC) first-quarter performance is expected to reflect growth in PC-centric business driven by improving PC shipments trend.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INTCWant to see what other sources are saying about Intel Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!