Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- INTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.25% of US stocks).
INTC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $227,192,000,000, Intel Corp has a greater market value than 99.13% of US stocks.
- Intel Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Intel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intel Corp are MRK, LLY, TXN, PFE, and AVGO.
- Visit INTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- INTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 65.89% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.03%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 12.38%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.27%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.92% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.514 -- ranking 137th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, CLRO, and MVIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.79||52-week high||$68.49|
|Prev. close||$49.46||52-week low||$43.61|
|Day high||$49.91||Avg. volume||27,773,770|
|50-day MA||$53.61||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$57.29||Market Cap||202.00B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
E) ratio of 12.3. While the hardware giant we all know and love may seem like a great value play, there are real challenges underneath the hood. Given the baggage, and the risks that Intel could fall further behind the competition, investors may wish to insist on a wider margin of safety before initiating a position in a company whose pressures could mount. For now, I am neutral on the name. The stock is cheap, but it could get much cheaper if the company can't catch up to its rivals soon.
Global technology giant Intel Corporation (INTC) delivered weaker-than-expected revenue driven largely by chip shortages. The company plans to invest heavily in building new chip factories and expanding its foundry services business. Moreover, Intel CFO George Davis announced his retirement effective May 2022, saying that he will continue to serve in his role until Intel finds a suitable successor. Following the news, shares of the world’s largest semiconductor chip maker fell 8.8% in the extended trading session on October 21. The company reported adjusted revenue of $18.
Happy Friday, trader!
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. is set to follow yet another rough earnings report from Intel Corp., and once again could show gains in an area that caused pain for its larger rival.
With an improving growth story, shareholder-friendly policies, and one of the cheapest stocks in the tech sector, HP looks like a screaming buy.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|