Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
IOSP Stock Summary
- IOSP's current price/earnings ratio is 85.02, which is higher than 87.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Innospec Inc is higher than it is for about just 14.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.94%, Innospec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IOSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, BRC, ASTE, DRTT, and ISDR.
- IOSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innospec Inc's official web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.92||52-week high||$107.73|
|Prev. close||$99.20||52-week low||$61.48|
|Day high||$101.65||Avg. volume||94,328|
|50-day MA||$101.70||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$84.65||Market Cap||2.36B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
IOSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IOSP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Innospec Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Innospec Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.35% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 8.89% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- IOSP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IOSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOSP Latest Social Stream
View Full IOSP Social Stream
Latest IOSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innospec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOSP as an investment opportunity.
Innospec (IOSP) fell 3.6% on a report that it made a 1B pound bid for chemicals maker Elementis (ELMTY). Elementis ADRs gained 14%.The bid may have been made with cash and shares and it valued Elementis at more than 200p-a-share, Sky News reported. Getting a bid is note new for Elementis. Recall last year...
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) today announced that it will release first quarter 2021 earnings results on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, after market close. Following the release of its results, Patrick S. Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ian Cleminson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host an interactive conference call on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 9.00a.m. ET. The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing +1 877-870-9135 and +44 (0) 2071 928338 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The access code is 1043957. An audio webcast of the conference call will run simultaneously on the company’s website at www.innospec.com. The relevant link as well as the sli...
With highway traffic still down meaningfully in the first quarter and oil/gas production activity likewise well off prior norms, it's not exactly business as usual for Innospec (IOSP), but the arrow is definitely pointing up. As lockdown restrictions ease across the world and economic activity gets back to normal, I...
IOSP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Innospec, Inc. (NASDAQ:IOSP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
IOSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IOSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Innospec Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!