Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IOSP POWR Grades
- IOSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.96% of US stocks.
- IOSP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- IOSP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.71% of US stocks).
IOSP Stock Summary
- For IOSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.11% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.97%, Innospec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IOSP's revenue has grown -7.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 19.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IOSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRC, JOUT, ZCMD, ISDR, and LIQT.
- Visit IOSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IOSP's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- IOSP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
- IOSP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IOSP.
IOSP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.13%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 39.8%.
The table below shows IOSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IOSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IOSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.67% of graded US stocks.
- IOSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.902 -- ranking 18th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, MTX, and HXL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IOSP.
The table below shows IOSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IOSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.78||52-week high||$107.73|
|Prev. close||$87.48||52-week low||$61.95|
|Day high||$87.61||Avg. volume||100,414|
|50-day MA||$87.88||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$94.73||Market Cap||2.14B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
IOSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOSP Latest Social Stream
View Full IOSP Social Stream
Latest IOSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innospec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOSP as an investment opportunity.
Innospec (IOSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations Market Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 2027)| Evonik Industries, Clariant, Croda, Solvay, Kao Chemicals, KCI, Miwon Commercial, Thor Personal Care, JEEN International, Innospec, Lubrizol, Koster Keunen, Tatva Chintan
The latest Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request 
Cationic Conditioning Agent Market Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 2027)| Croda International, KAO Corporation, Xiamen Pioneer, Novo Nordisk Pharmatech, BASF, Kente Catalysts, Shandong Luyue, SACHEM, Clariant, Evonik Industries, Innospec, Tinci Materials, Taiyuan Sinolight, Ashland, Tatva Chintan, Nouryon, Miwon Commercial, KCI, Nikko Chemicals, JEEN International, INOLEX, Kiyu New Material, Galaxy Surfactants, Lubrizol, Solvay, Vantage Specialty Ingredients, CORUM
The latest Cationic Conditioning Agent market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample 
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Innospec Inc. ( NASDAQ:IOSP ) by projecting its future...
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP ) today announced that it will release third quarter 2021 earnings results on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, after market close. Following the release of its results, Patrick S. Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ian Cleminson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host an interactive conference call on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. ET. The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing +1 877-870-9135 and +44 (0) 2071 928338 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The access code is 3334879. An audio webcast of the conference call will run simultaneously on the company''s website at www.innospec.com . The relevant link as w...
IOSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|