Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IOSP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where IOSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IOSP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IOSP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.95% of US stocks).
IOSP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INNOSPEC INC is higher than 84.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For IOSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 16.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INNOSPEC INC comes in at 32.38%, a number that bests 76.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INNOSPEC INC are MGIC, EML, TAYD, DOGZ, and NVT.
- IOSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNOSPEC INC's official web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, IOSP's price/sales ratio is 8.33% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, IOSP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IOSP.
IOSP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.49%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.74%.
The table below shows IOSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IOSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IOSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.16% of graded US stocks.
- IOSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 16th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MTX, ROG, and AXTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IOSP.
The table below shows IOSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IOSP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IOSP, see our IOSP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$114.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
IOSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.67||52-week high||$116.00|
|Prev. close||$100.96||52-week low||$83.13|
|Day high||$102.86||Avg. volume||97,511|
|50-day MA||$107.79||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$100.64||Market Cap||2.54B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
IOSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOSP Latest Social Stream
View Full IOSP Social Stream
Latest IOSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOSPEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOSP as an investment opportunity.
Is It Time To Consider Buying Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ:IOSP)?
Innospec Inc. ( NASDAQ:IOSP ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
Even with Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ:IOSP) stock down 5.1% this week, insiders who bought recently netted around US$1.1k
Insiders who bought Innospec Inc. ( NASDAQ:IOSP ) stock lover the last 12 months are probably not as affected by last...
Innospec (IOSP) Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates
Innospec (IOSP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.41% and 3.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Innospec Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
Strong operating income growth; 31 percent for the quarter and 42 percent for the year Margin improvement in the quarter and full year $78.4 million net cash generated from operations in the quarter; Net cash improves to $147.1 million GAAP EPS $1.02; Adjusted non-GAAP EPS $1.20 both adversely impacted by 36 cents from higher tax charges ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ende
Innospec Receives Prestigious Best Innovation Award from Henkel for Hair Repair Technology
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec has once again been recognized by Henkel for outstanding innovation. The prestigious award was presented to Innospec during the American Cleaning Conference held January 30th to February 3rd in Orlando Florida. Innospec was given the award for “Best Innovation Contributor Hair Care – 2022” for developing a new product which strengthens hair fibers and prevents loss of protein in the hair. Henkel said this new technology can be found in
IOSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IOSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Innospec Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Innospec Inc (IOSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innospec Inc (IOSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innospec Inc (IOSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...