Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IOSP POWR Grades
- IOSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.45% of US stocks.
- IOSP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- IOSP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 45.71% of US stocks).
IOSP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 113.42, Innospec Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Innospec Inc is higher than it is for about just 13.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.43%, Innospec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Innospec Inc are ENZ, FEIM, PPSI, ITT, and ADTN.
- IOSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innospec Inc's official web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Valuation Summary
- IOSP's price/earnings ratio is 112.3; this is 383.01% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IOSP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 67.
- IOSP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IOSP.
IOSP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.07%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.75%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0.6%.
The table below shows IOSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IOSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.45||52-week high||$107.73|
|Prev. close||$88.91||52-week low||$61.48|
|Day high||$89.69||Avg. volume||100,630|
|50-day MA||$93.76||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$92.54||Market Cap||2.18B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
IOSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IOSP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Innospec Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Innospec Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.23% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 8.79% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- IOSP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IOSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOSP Latest Social Stream
View Full IOSP Social Stream
Latest IOSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innospec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOSP as an investment opportunity.
Innospec (IOSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 earnings results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, after market close. Following the release of its results, Patrick S. Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ian Cleminson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host an interactive conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- To meet accelerating demand for its innovative, industry-leading, mild and sustainability-focused surfactants, Innospec has announced further investment in new production capacity.
Impact Of Covid-19 On Fuel Additives Market 2021: Remarking Enormous Growth With Recent Trends || The Lubrizol Corporation ,INNOSPEC Inc. ,Afton Chemical Corporation ,Infineum International Ltd
Advance Market Analytics published a new research publication on Fuel Additives Market Insights, to 2026 with 232 pages and enriched with self-explained Tables and charts in presentable format. In the 
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec (NASDAQ: IOSP) announces its collaboration with Unilever in our commitment to develop and promote effective non-animal approaches to evaluate the safety of our products and ingredients for our employees, customers and the environment.
IOSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|