Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
IOSP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 194.72, Innospec Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.91%, Innospec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.01% of about US stocks.
- Innospec Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 4.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 69.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Innospec Inc are BRC, MTSC, MLHR, PFIE, and JOUT.
- IOSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innospec Inc's official web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.08||52-week high||$107.10|
|Prev. close||$104.97||52-week low||$65.43|
|Day high||$106.86||Avg. volume||109,367|
|50-day MA||$100.42||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$90.77||Market Cap||2.60B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.