Innospec Inc. (IOSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IOSP POWR Grades
- IOSP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.34% of US stocks.
- IOSP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IOSP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 61st percentile.
IOSP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INNOSPEC INC is higher than 93.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For IOSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 17.64% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IOSP is more volatile than just 3.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IOSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORGO, MGIC, JOUT, BRC, and SNN.
- IOSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNOSPEC INC's official web site, go to www.innospecinc.com.
IOSP Valuation Summary
- IOSP's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- IOSP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IOSP.
IOSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.01%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -72.48%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 39.28%.
The table below shows IOSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IOSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IOSP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.16% of graded US stocks.
- IOSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.956 -- ranking 16th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- MTX, ROG, and AXTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IOSP.
The table below shows IOSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IOSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.12||52-week high||$106.87|
|Prev. close||$85.67||52-week low||$81.00|
|Day high||$87.65||Avg. volume||93,042|
|50-day MA||$94.44||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$95.10||Market Cap||2.16B|
Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Company Bio
Innospec manufactures and supplies a wide range of specialty chemicals worldwide. The Fuel Specialties business specializes in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. This business also contains Oilfield Specialties which provides specialty chemicals for oil & gas drilling and production operations. The Performance Chemicals business provides solutions for processes or products focused in the Personal Care and Polymers markets. The company was founded in 1938 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
IOSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOSP Latest Social Stream
View Full IOSP Social Stream
Latest IOSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOSPEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOSP as an investment opportunity.
While Chemours (CC) is exposed to supply-chain issues and higher input costs, it gains on healthy demand, strong execution and its cost-reduction and pricing actions.
Cabot (CBT) gains on strong underlying demand across its businesses, its disciplined execution of operations and strategic acquisition.
Here is how CSW Industrials (CSWI) and Innospec (IOSP) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Albemarle (ALB) gains on higher demand and prices in its lithium business and actions to boost its global lithium conversion capacity.
Innospec Inc. ( NASDAQ:IOSP ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
IOSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|