Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IOSP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 72,200,000, ranking above 86.58% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IOSP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATO, AMT, KAR, PEP and ZTS.
IOSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Innospec Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 58.88% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Innospec Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Innospec Inc's dividend yield of 1.23% is in the bottom 22.73%.
- IOSP's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 73.87% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $1 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 20.71% of companies in the same revenue class.
IOSP Dividend Chart
IOSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|