Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IOSP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 87,500,000, ranking above 89.34% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IOSP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MCD, TRNO, MBT, CTXS and MOMO.
IOSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IOSP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.8%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Innospec Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Innospec Inc produces a dividend yield 1.1% -- which falls in the bottom 21.67%.
- Innospec Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 74.76% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
- In terms of opportunity, Innospec Inc's estimated return of -75.8% surpasses about just 15.93% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
IOSP Dividend Chart
IOSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|