IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP): Price and Financial Metrics
IPGP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ipg Photonics Corp is higher than it is for about just 16.68% of US stocks.
- IPGP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.82% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPGP's revenue has grown -10.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ipg Photonics Corp are MANH, JNPR, SMTC, ON, and KN.
- IPGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ipg Photonics Corp's official web site, go to www.ipgphotonics.com.
IPGP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IPGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.81||52-week high||$182.17|
|Prev. close||$126.73||52-week low||$113.67|
|Day high||$128.93||Avg. volume||484,572|
|50-day MA||$140.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$136.49||Market Cap||6.52B|
IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Company Bio
IPG Photonics Corporation develops and manufactures a range of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber amplifiers, and diode lasers used in various applications, primarily in materials processing worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oxford, Massachusetts.