IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPGP POWR Grades
- IPGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPGP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- IPGP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
IPGP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ipg Photonics Corp is higher than it is for about just 14.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for Ipg Photonics Corp; that's greater than it is for just 10.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IPGP has reported earnings growth of 145.05%, putting it ahead of 85.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ipg Photonics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AZPN, ACAD, IIVI, CGNX, and LCTX.
- Visit IPGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ipgphotonics.com.
IPGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IPGP's price/sales ratio is 21.1% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- IPGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 179 months.
- Over the past 179 months, IPGP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPGP.
IPGP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 70.47%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.87%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.79%.
The table below shows IPGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.76% of graded US stocks.
- IPGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 151st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TTMI, AXTI, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPGP.
The table below shows IPGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.15||52-week high||$257.90|
|Prev. close||$150.09||52-week low||$147.02|
|Day high||$152.29||Avg. volume||225,150|
|50-day MA||$166.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$183.77||Market Cap||7.84B|
IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Company Bio
IPG Photonics Corporation develops and manufactures a range of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber amplifiers, and diode lasers used in various applications, primarily in materials processing worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oxford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPGP Latest Social Stream
View Full IPGP Social Stream
Latest IPGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ipg Photonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPGP as an investment opportunity.
San Diego, CA, based Investment company Telos Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Illumina Inc, United Parcel Service Inc, Newell Brands Inc, Williams-Sonoma Inc, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, iShares Biotechnology ETF, Merck Inc, Aflac Inc, Caterpillar Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Telos Capital Management, Inc..
Investment company Bridge City Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys IPG Photonics Corp, Performance Food Group Co, Getty Realty Corp, Amedisys Inc, Sleep Number Corp, sells , Perficient Inc, WD-40 Co, Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bridge City Capital, LLC.
Investment company Lazard Freres Gestion S.A.S. (Current Portfolio) buys Procter & Gamble Co, Zoetis Inc, 3M Co, IPG Photonics Corp, JPMorgan Chase, sells Linde PLC, Otis Worldwide Corp, SPDR Gold Shares ETF, Coca-Cola Co, Adobe Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lazard Freres Gestion S.A.S..
These S&P 500 stocks have cratered, but analysts think 12 can turn it around with rebounds of up to 70%
DEEP DIVE A period of high inflation and rising interest rates has taken out shares of companies with rich valuations. Then there’s the stubborn coronavirus, with variants raising infection rates and causing stocks in travel-related industries to crash after they staged partial recoveries.
State of New Jersey Common Pension Fund D increased its holdings in shares of IPG Photonics Co. (NASDAQ:IPGP) by 9.8% in the 3rd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 23,722 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after purchasing an additional 2,117 shares during the period. State of New Jersey Common Pension Fund Ds 
IPGP Price Returns