IPG Photonics Corp. (IPGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPGP POWR Grades
- IPGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPGP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IPGP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
IPGP Stock Summary
- For IPGP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.56% of US equities we're observing.
- IPGP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.5%, IPG PHOTONICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IPG PHOTONICS CORP are MRIN, TTNP, WISA, ARDX, and EYPT.
- Visit IPGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ipgphotonics.com.
IPGP Valuation Summary
- IPGP's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 29.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 194 months, IPGP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 61.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPGP.
IPGP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.71%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.62%.
The table below shows IPGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.76% of graded US stocks.
- IPGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 151st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TTMI, AXTI, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPGP.
The table below shows IPGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.30||52-week high||$176.63|
|Prev. close||$89.36||52-week low||$79.88|
|Day high||$89.66||Avg. volume||477,110|
|50-day MA||$88.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.64||Market Cap||4.35B|
IPG Photonics Corp. (IPGP) Company Bio
IPG Photonics is an American manufacturer of fiber lasers. IPG Photonics developed and commercialized optical fiber lasers, which are used in a variety of applications including materials processing, medical applications and telecommunications. IPG has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, Russia and Italy.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IPGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPGP Latest Social Stream
View Full IPGP Social Stream
Latest IPGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IPG PHOTONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPGP as an investment opportunity.
IPG (IPGP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in IPG Photonics Corporation's ( NASDAQ:IPGP ) during the past 12...
With the red ink in the market presenting some enticing opportunities, here are the game-changing tech stocks to buy.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Advanced Energy (AEIS), IPG Photonics (IPGP) and DZS (DZSI)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Advanced Energy (AEIS – Research Report), IPG Photonics (IPGP – Research Report) and DZS (DZSI – Research Report). Advanced Energy (AEIS) Needham analyst Quinn Bolton maintained a Buy rating on Advanced Energy today and set a price target of $88.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $79.78. According to TipRanks.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cirrus Logic (CRUS – Research Report) and IPG Photonics (IPGP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Cirrus Logic (CRUS) In a report released today, David Williams from Benchmark Co. reiterated a Buy rating on Cirrus Logic, with a price target of $86.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $67.85. According to TipRanks.
IPGP Price Returns