IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPGP POWR Grades
- IPGP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.47% of US stocks.
- IPGP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- IPGP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
IPGP Stock Summary
- IPGP has a higher market value than 79.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,186,496,769.
- For IPGP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.12% of US equities we're observing.
- IPGP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ipg Photonics Corp are ACCD, MRCY, VIAV, ALKS, and PRGS.
- Visit IPGP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ipgphotonics.com.
IPGP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IPGP's price/sales ratio is 21.1% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- IPGP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 179 months.
- Over the past 179 months, IPGP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPGP.
IPGP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 70.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.1%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.3%.
The table below shows IPGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.48% of graded US stocks.
- IPGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.465 -- ranking 151st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TTMI, DSPG, and MEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPGP.
The table below shows IPGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.57||52-week high||$262.55|
|Prev. close||$171.72||52-week low||$156.63|
|Day high||$171.72||Avg. volume||316,569|
|50-day MA||$185.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$209.76||Market Cap||8.91B|
IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Company Bio
IPG Photonics Corporation develops and manufactures a range of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber amplifiers, and diode lasers used in various applications, primarily in materials processing worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Oxford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPGP Latest Social Stream
View Full IPGP Social Stream
Latest IPGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ipg Photonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPGP as an investment opportunity.
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
In most months the market's biggest losers tend to illustrate a broader theme. The S&P 500's big laggards from last month are industrial technology outfit IPG Photonics (NASDAQ: IPGP), pharmaceutical company Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO), and carmaker General Motors (NYSE: GM), down (respectively) 22%, 15%, and 14% versus the S&P 500's August gain of nearly 3%.
IPG (IPGP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Laser Processing Market Estimated To Observe Major Revenue Boost, Key Players -IPG Photonics Corporation ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc.
Decisive Markets Insights have framed a report on the Laser Processing Market that is crafted by our research wizards effectively and efficiently. It inculcates vital information regarding the various market insights as well as useful recommendations in tackling the daunting
IPG Photonics Corporation ( NASDAQ:IPGP ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
IPGP Price Returns