iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQ is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- IQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
IQ Stock Summary
- iQIYI Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.44% of US listed stocks.
- iQIYI Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.33% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IQ comes in at -85.46% -- higher than that of just 2.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCM, QTWO, EVBG, RPD, and DBX.
- Visit IQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.21||52-week high||$28.97|
|Prev. close||$14.61||52-week low||$14.09|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||17,978,496|
|50-day MA||$20.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.66||Market Cap||11.14B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
IQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IQ Social Stream
Latest IQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iQIYI Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQ as an investment opportunity.
iQIYI (IQ) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
iQiyi (NASDAQ: IQ) and Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) operate in different countries and industries, but have attracted some of the same investors. iQiyi owns one of the largest streaming video platforms in China, while Match owns Tinder and other popular dating apps and is based in the U.
Let's see why iQiyi fell below its IPO price, and if it's a contrarian buy at these levels. Tencent reportedly tried to buy iQiyi last year, but tighter antitrust rules in China have nearly extinguished those hopes.
iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, today announced that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before the U.S. market opens on May 18, 2021.
Older tech stocks can provide both income and growth while newer disruptive companies are overpriced in the current market.
IQ Price Returns