iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQ POWR Grades
- IQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQ is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.85% of US stocks).
IQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IQ is 5.79 -- better than 93.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IQ is more volatile than 94.61% of stocks we're observing.
- iQIYI Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 79.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to iQIYI Inc are OTRK, NSTG, AMWL, URGN, and VRCA.
- Visit IQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.37||52-week high||$15.16|
|Prev. close||$4.20||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$4.49||Avg. volume||19,630,791|
|50-day MA||$3.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||3.50B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
IQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IQ Social Stream
Latest IQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iQIYI Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQ as an investment opportunity.
BEIJING, Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China , today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 before the U.S.
iQIYI, an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, unveils the viewing trends during the 2022 Chinese New Year (CNY) holiday period, where users leveraged streaming platforms to be with their loved ones. iQIYI Research Center reveals that iQIYI has become the preferred streaming platform on which hundreds of millions of Chinese viewers find entertainment, with users from across generations all enjoying the diverse range of content iQIYI offers.
Love at First Stream: iQIYI Celebrates Valentine's Day with New Content and Streaming Preference Survey
iQIYI, an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, celebrates Valentine's Day this year with new content releases. iQIYI will be releasing a slate of new content for its members to enjoy together with their significant others on Valentine's Day. New content to be released around the day include a new romance period drama Oh My Lord to be exclusively debut on iQIYI's global platforms, and the online premiere of the movie Embrace Again on iQIYI.
Netflix shares jumped early in the week as several Wall Street upgrades came following a stock price collapse in January. The subscription video leader also rose due to increased buying from large investors, and from insiders like co-CEO Reed Hastings. With no news out from iQiyi in the period, the stock's increase this week was likely tied to the rebound in both Netflix and Roku stocks.
Investment company AGF Investments LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Health Care Select Sector SPDR, Financial Select Sector SPDR, The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund, Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc, Hello Group Inc, sells Industrial Select Sector SPDR, Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR, Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF, Microsoft Corp, UnitedHealth Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, AGF Investments LLC.
IQ Price Returns