iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
IQ Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.49 for iQIYI Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,249.22%, iQIYI Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.63% of about US stocks.
- iQIYI Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -183.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZBRA, TRMB, JKHY, FFIV, and FLIR.
- Visit IQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
IQ Price/Volume Stats
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.