iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
IQ Stock Summary
- iQIYI Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than just 4.47% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,496.04%, iQIYI Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, iQIYI Inc is reporting a growth rate of 143.7%; that's higher than 91.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iQIYI Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTC, ANSS, FFIV, MDB, and CHKP.
- IQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iQIYI Inc's official web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.58||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$19.51||52-week low||$15.12|
|Day high||$18.97||Avg. volume||8,025,032|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.65||Market Cap||13.63B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.