iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.75% of US stocks.
- IQ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- IQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.39% of US stocks).
IQ Stock Summary
- iQIYI Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.1% of US listed stocks.
- iQIYI Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 10.89% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of iQIYI Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iQIYI Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMKR, CRNT, KTCC, CAAS, and NEON.
- IQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iQIYI Inc's official web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.95||52-week high||$28.97|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||13,461,917|
|50-day MA||$9.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.40||Market Cap||6.23B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
IQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IQ Social Stream
Latest IQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iQIYI Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQ as an investment opportunity.
BEIJING, Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- iQIYI Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, is pleased to announce that on September 14, the Company expands its existing strategic collaboration with Barça to develop a new
A regulatory crackdown in Beijing caused many Chinese stocks to drop, creating new buying opportunities for buy-and-hold investors.
iQIYI Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, is pleased to announce that its recently released romantic drama series One and Only has become a huge hit both domestically and overseas. The show has achieved a content popularity index of over 8,500 on the Company's platform since its release, having also topped the popularity rankings on multiple renowned Chinese content review platforms. The show is also among the top five
INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims on Behalf of Investors in iQIYI, Inc. and Encourages Shareholders with Losses to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $IQ #IQ--INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims on Behalf of Investors in iQIYI, Inc.
iQIYI deepens industrial innovation of film and TV by launching innovative online video review plug-in and improves multinational collaboration
BEIJING , Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- iQIYI Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China , is pleased to announce that it has launched Co-Viewer, a video review and collaboration platform, and Co-Time, a plug-in that integrates content editing to the video review process. Doubling the efficiency of the video review process, the two tools embody iQIYI''s commitment to developing forward-thinking applications for the entertainment industry. Production teams often find traditional video review processes cumbersome as they are enormously time-consuming and can be costly. The challenge is especially pronounced for teams that collaborate across regions or even countries. In addition to trying to resolve differences and ach...
IQ Price Returns