iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
IQ Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.49 for iQIYI Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,249.22%, iQIYI Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.59% of about US stocks.
- iQIYI Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -139.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iQIYI Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZBRA, NTAP, TRMB, DOX, and JKHY.
- IQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iQIYI Inc's official web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.91||52-week high||$29.18|
|Prev. close||$23.78||52-week low||$15.12|
|Day high||$24.07||Avg. volume||8,591,825|
|50-day MA||$20.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.32||Market Cap||17.34B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.