iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQ is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- IQ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.98% of US stocks).
IQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IQ is 5.28 -- better than 91.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.46%, IQIYI INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.67% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IQ's revenue has grown -16.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IQIYI INC are GTEC, CYD, VJET, AMKR, and ALSN.
- IQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IQIYI INC's official web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
IQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$5.77|
|Prev. close||$3.17||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$3.68||Avg. volume||15,910,149|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||2.92B|
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
IQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IQ Social Stream
Latest IQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IQIYI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQ as an investment opportunity.
Chinese stocks are climbing higher on Friday as investors continue to hope that the country will ease off of Covid-19 restrictions.
Lots of Chinese tech stocks soared this week, including iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ), Full Truck Alliance (NYSE: YMM), and GDS Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GDS), which were up 19.3%, 33.2%, and 30.2%, respectively, at the end of trading on Thursday. Virtually all Chinese tech stocks rose after last-week's widespread protests paradoxically sparked hopes that China would relax its strict COVID-19 lockdown measures in due course. Interestingly, both Full Truck Alliance and GDS Holdings beat both revenue and profit expectations handily, while iQIYI was mixed, delivering a revenue beat but a miss on profit expectations.
Baidu, Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU) reported third-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 2% year-on-year to $4.57 billion, beating the consensus of $4.46 billion. Segments: Baidu's Core revenue increased 2% Y/Y to $3.55 billion; Online marketing revenue declined 4% Y/Y to $2.63 billion. Non-online marketing revenue jumped 25% Y/Y to $916 million, driven by cloud and other AI-powered businesses. Revenue from IQIYI, Inc (NASDAQ: IQ) decreased 2% Y/Y to $1.1 billion, beating the consensus of $1.03 billion. iQIYI su
Gong Yu, the chairman and CEO of Chinese streaming firm iQiyi, hailed an “iconic turnaround” as he presented quarterly financial results covering the period between July and the end of September. He said that business performance had “far exceeded our targets at the beginning of the year.” The company, which is a separately-listed subsidiary of […]
iQIYI, Inc. (Nasdaq: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
IQ Price Returns