iQIYI, Inc. (IQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$4.49||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||15,397,235|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||4.26B|
IQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQ POWR Grades
- IQ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- IQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
IQ Stock Summary
- IQ's current price/earnings ratio is 96.64, which is higher than 94.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for IQIYI INC is higher than just 9.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of IQIYI INC's share price is greater than that of 90.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNTG, CNEY, TAOP, AMKR, and ALSN.
- IQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IQIYI INC's official web site, go to www.iqiyi.com.
iQIYI, Inc. (IQ) Company Bio
iQIYI, Inc. provides online entertainment services under the iQIYI brand name in China. The company operates a platform that provides a collection of Internet video content, including professionally-produced content licensed from professional content providers and self-produced content. It provides membership, content distribution, live broadcasting, and online gaming services. The company was formerly known as Qiyi.com, Inc. and changed its name to iQIYI, Inc. in November 2017. iQIYI, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China. iQIYI, Inc. is a subsidiary of Baidu Holdings Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
IQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IQ Social Stream
Latest IQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IQIYI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQ as an investment opportunity.
Should We Be Cautious About iQIYI, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:IQ) ROE Of 3.1%?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Q1 2023 iQIYI Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 iQIYI Inc Earnings Call
iQIYI Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
BEIJING, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iQIYI, Inc. (Nasdaq: IQ) ("iQIYI" or the "Company"), a leading provider of online entertainment video services in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Highlights Total revenues were RMB8.3 billion (US$1.2 billion1), increasing 15% year over year.Operating income was RMB858.6 million (US$125.0 million) and operating income margin was 10%, compared to operating income of RMB93
iQIYI Reinforces Strategic Focus on High-quality Growth at 2023 iQIYI World Conference, Deepening Partnerships for Industry-wide Progress
On May 10, 2023, iQIYI ("the Company"), an innovative market-leading online entertainment service in China, shared its strategy of driving continued high-quality growth at the 2023 iQIYI World Conference ("the Conference") in Beijing. As part of the strategy, the Company also announced the upcoming release of over 270 new titles, articulating how quality content unlocks value for not only the Company but also the industry at large.
Artificial Intelligence Engine Predicts IQ Stock to Gain 3% by June 2
Watch our new video to find out how you can get 3,000 more predictions just like this
IQ Price Returns
Continue Researching IQWant to do more research on iQIYI Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iQIYI Inc (IQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iQIYI Inc (IQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iQIYI Inc (IQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...