IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP): Price and Financial Metrics
IRCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.49, Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa is higher than it is for about only 0.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, SD, CPG, PTVCB, and ATTO.
- IRCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's official web site, go to www.irsacp.com.ar.
IRCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$10.95||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$11.00||Avg. volume||21,798|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||32.24%|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||346.50M|
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP) Company Bio
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. operates as an investment arm of IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. Alto Palermo S.A. engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and operation of shopping centers, as well as residential and commercial complexes in Argentina. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
IRCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa. To summarize, we found that Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 10214.33%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IRCP, they are:
- Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 7.15% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IRCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IRCP Social Stream
Latest IRCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRCP as an investment opportunity.
IRSA Propiedades (IRCP): 6M GAAP EPS of ARS0.09.Revenue of ARS3.09B (-1.2% Y/Y)Press Release...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 821 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds' and investors' portfolio positions as of March 31st, near the height of the coronavirus market crash. In this article, we look at what those funds think […]
IRCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IRCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!