IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRCP POWR Grades
- IRCP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- IRCP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 47 days.
- IRCP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
IRCP Stock Summary
- IRCP's current price/earnings ratio is 1.39, which is higher than only 0.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa is higher than it is for about merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be TARO, OBLG, FF, FANH, and MTSL.
- Visit IRCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irsacp.com.ar.
IRCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.70||52-week high||$10.74|
|Prev. close||$10.35||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||84,108|
|50-day MA||$3.63||Dividend yield||34.11%|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||337.09M|
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP) Company Bio
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. operates as an investment arm of IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. Alto Palermo S.A. engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and operation of shopping centers, as well as residential and commercial complexes in Argentina. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
IRCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa. To summarize, we found that Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IRCP, they are:
- Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 9.69% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IRCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRCP Latest Social Stream
View Full IRCP Social Stream
Latest IRCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRCP as an investment opportunity.
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. (NASDAQ: IRCP; ByMA: IRCP), the leading commercial real estate company in Argentina, informs the capitalization of reserves and change in nominal value of its shares.
The Company informs that Comisión Nacional de Valores (the Argentine National Securities Commission) and Buenos Aires Stock Exchange approved what has been decided in the Company's Shareholders meeting held on October 26, 2020:
Earnings results for IRSA Propiedades Comerciales , Analyst Opinion on IRSA Propiedades Comerciales , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:IRCP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for IRSA Propiedades Comerciales (NASDAQ:IRCP) appeared first on .
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. (NASDAQ:IRCP) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus […]
Earnings results for IRSA Propiedades Comerciales , Analyst Opinion on IRSA Propiedades Comerciales , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:IRCP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for IRSA Propiedades Comerciales (NASDAQ:IRCP) appeared first on .
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. (NASDAQ: IRCP; ByMA: IRCP), the leading commercial real estate company in Argentina, announces its results for the third quarter of the FY 2021 ended March 31, 2021.
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales cordially invites you to participate in the IIIQ FY 2021 Results Conference Call on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. US EST, 11:00 a.m. BA.
IRCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IRCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa (IRCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch