IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP): Price and Financial Metrics
IRCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.88, Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa is higher than merely 1.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -637.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Irsa Propiedades Comerciales Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be KGJI, LND, VICI, ASR, and AGRO.
- Visit IRCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irsacp.com.ar.
IRCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.69||52-week high||$24.00|
|Prev. close||$14.52||52-week low||$9.82|
|Day high||$15.01||Avg. volume||13,446|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$16.91||Market Cap||462.74M|
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. - (IRCP) Company Bio
IRSA Propiedades Comerciales S.A. operates as an investment arm of IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. Alto Palermo S.A. engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and operation of shopping centers, as well as residential and commercial complexes in Argentina. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.