IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IROQ Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.87 for IF BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.64%, IF BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.34% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IROQ comes in at 18.09% -- higher than that of 88.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IROQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWC, HBCP, BHLB, PROV, and PWOD.
- IROQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IF BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.iroquoisfed.com.
IROQ Valuation Summary
- IROQ's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 118.18% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- IROQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IROQ.
IROQ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.69%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 230.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.59%.
The table below shows IROQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IROQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IROQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.51||52-week high||$27.02|
|Prev. close||$19.26||52-week low||$17.10|
|Day high||$19.74||Avg. volume||2,369|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$21.99||Market Cap||63.56M|
IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Company Bio
IF Bancorp, Inc. operates as the savings and loan holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides a range of banking and financial services to individual and corporate clients. The company offers various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and personal checking accounts, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts. It also provides loans comprising one- to four-family residential mortgage loans; multi-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate loans, such as farm loans; home equity lines of credit; commercial business loans; and consumer loans primarily consisting of automobile loans, as well as construction loans and land development loans. In addition, the company sells property and casualty insurance, as well as offers annuities; mutual funds; individual and group retirement plans; life, disability, and health insurance; individual securities; managed accounts; and other financial services. Further, it invests in securities; and provides ATM, online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, ACH origination, remote deposit capture, and telephone banking services. As of September 13, 2019, it operated a network of seven full-service banking offices located in Watseka, Danville, Clifton, Hoopeston, Savoy, Champaign, and Bourbonnais, Illinois; and a loan production and wealth management office in Osage Beach, Missouri. IF Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Watseka, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IROQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IROQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IROQ Social Stream
Latest IROQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IF BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IROQ as an investment opportunity.
WATSEKA, Ill., August 31, 2022--IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: IROQ) (the "Company") the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association (the "Association"), announced net income of $5.8 million, or $1.88 per basic share and $1.84 per diluted share for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, compared to $5.3 million, or $1.76 per basic share and $1.74 per diluted share for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021. The Company also announced net income of $1.0 million, or $0.34 per basic sha
The board of IF Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IROQ ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 14% on the 14th...
WATSEKA, Ill., August 10, 2022--IF BANCORP ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND
WATSEKA, Ill., April 29, 2022--IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: IROQ) (the "Company"), the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association (the "Association"), announced unaudited net income of $1.2 million, or $0.37 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2022, compared to net income of $1.6 million, or $0.51 per basic share and $0.50 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
It hasn't been the best quarter for IF Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IROQ ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 13...
IROQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|