IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IROQ Stock Summary
- IF Bancorp Inc's market capitalization of $77,048,767 is ahead of only 12.76% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.03 for IF Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IROQ is more volatile than only 14.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IROQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCML, HOPE, PRK, SAL, and HBCP.
- IROQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IF Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.iroquoisfed.com.
IROQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IROQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.33% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- IROQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 123 months.
- IROQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IROQ.
IROQ Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 111.99%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.09%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -26.62%.
The table below shows IROQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IROQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IROQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.85||52-week high||$28.36|
|Prev. close||$21.99||52-week low||$21.25|
|Day high||$22.93||Avg. volume||1,856|
|50-day MA||$23.87||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$23.27||Market Cap||74.45M|
IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Company Bio
IF Bancorp, Inc. operates as the savings and loan holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides a range of banking and financial services to individual and corporate clients. The company offers various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and personal checking accounts, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts. It also provides loans comprising one- to four-family residential mortgage loans; multi-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate loans, such as farm loans; home equity lines of credit; commercial business loans; and consumer loans primarily consisting of automobile loans, as well as construction loans and land development loans. In addition, the company sells property and casualty insurance, as well as offers annuities; mutual funds; individual and group retirement plans; life, disability, and health insurance; individual securities; managed accounts; and other financial services. Further, it invests in securities; and provides ATM, online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, ACH origination, remote deposit capture, and telephone banking services. As of September 13, 2019, it operated a network of seven full-service banking offices located in Watseka, Danville, Clifton, Hoopeston, Savoy, Champaign, and Bourbonnais, Illinois; and a loan production and wealth management office in Osage Beach, Missouri. IF Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Watseka, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
IROQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IROQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IROQ Social Stream
Latest IROQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IF Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IROQ as an investment opportunity.
IF Bancorp (NASDAQ:IROQ) declares $0.175/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.83%Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 25; ex-div March 24.See IROQ
WATSEKA, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital: IROQ) (the Company), the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.175 per common share. The dividend will be paid on April 15, 2022, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 25, 2022. We are pleased to continue paying a cash dividend to our stockholders, said Walter H. Hasselbring, III, President and Chie
IF Bancorp press release (NASDAQ:IROQ): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.54.Revenue of $7.12M (+9.4% Y/Y).
WATSEKA, Ill., January 28, 2022--IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: IROQ) (the "Company") the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association (the "Association"), announced unaudited net income of $1.7 million, or $0.56 per basic share and $0.54 per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2021, compared to net income of $1.5 million, or $0.48 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2020.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
IROQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|