IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IROQ Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.36%, IF Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IROQ is more volatile than merely 7.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IROQ comes in at 39.61% -- higher than that of 94.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IF Bancorp Inc are FNWB, BUSE, AMNB, PRK, and FSBW.
- IROQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IF Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.iroquoisfed.com.
IROQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, IROQ's price/earnings ratio is 3.31% higher, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 122 months, IROQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
- IROQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 122 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IROQ.
IROQ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.09%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -12.8%.
The table below shows IROQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IROQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IROQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.54||52-week high||$23.50|
|Prev. close||$21.56||52-week low||$15.03|
|Day high||$22.54||Avg. volume||3,239|
|50-day MA||$22.45||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$19.86||Market Cap||73.03M|
IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Company Bio
IF Bancorp, Inc. operates as the savings and loan holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association that provides a range of banking and financial services to individual and corporate clients. The company offers various deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and personal checking accounts, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts. It also provides loans comprising one- to four-family residential mortgage loans; multi-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate loans, such as farm loans; home equity lines of credit; commercial business loans; and consumer loans primarily consisting of automobile loans, as well as construction loans and land development loans. In addition, the company sells property and casualty insurance, as well as offers annuities; mutual funds; individual and group retirement plans; life, disability, and health insurance; individual securities; managed accounts; and other financial services. Further, it invests in securities; and provides ATM, online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, ACH origination, remote deposit capture, and telephone banking services. As of September 13, 2019, it operated a network of seven full-service banking offices located in Watseka, Danville, Clifton, Hoopeston, Savoy, Champaign, and Bourbonnais, Illinois; and a loan production and wealth management office in Osage Beach, Missouri. IF Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1883 and is headquartered in Watseka, Illinois.
IROQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IROQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IROQ Social Stream
Latest IROQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IF Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IROQ as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital: IROQ) (the "Company"), the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.15 per common share. The dividend will be paid on April 16, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 26, 2021.
This article will reflect on the compensation paid to Chip Hasselbring who has served as CEO of IF Bancorp, Inc...
IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: IROQ) (the "Company"), the holding company for Iroquois Federal Savings and Loan Association (the "Association"), announced unaudited net income of $1.3 million, or $0.44 per basic and diluted share for the three months ended September 30, 2020, compared to $1.1 million, or $0.33 per basic share and diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2019.
IF Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:IROQ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Ex-dividend means that investors that...
IROQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|