IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IROQ has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 4.13% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, IROQ has returned $906,000 US dollars, more than 3.63% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for IROQ has a compound average growth rate of -752.14%, which is higher than just 1.2% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IROQ's price: NICE, STAF, EIX, CS and JP.
IROQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding IF Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 87.86%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IROQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -87.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 2.9% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, IF Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 2.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for IF Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 99.77% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IROQ Dividend Chart
IROQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|