IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IROQ has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 4.13% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, IROQ has returned $906,000 US dollars, more than 3.63% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for IROQ has a compound average growth rate of -752.14%, which is higher than just 1.2% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IROQ's price: NICE, STAF, EIX, CS and JP.
IROQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of IROQ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 5.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IROQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, IF Bancorp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 18.68% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 20.76% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for IROQ, approximately 96.06% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
IROQ Dividend Chart
IROQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|