IF Bancorp, Inc. (IROQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, IROQ has issued more dividends than 4.21% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, IROQ has returned $906,000 US dollars, more than 3.77% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for IROQ has a compound average growth rate of -752.42%, which is higher than just 1.31% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IROQ's price: MUSA, COR, BAX, ESP and RPAY.
IROQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of IROQ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.09%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for IF Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, IF Bancorp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 16.73% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for IF Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 98.91% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, IROQ's equity discount rate is less than 96.65% of those stocks.
IROQ Dividend Chart
IROQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|