Investors Bancorp, Inc. (ISBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ISBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.95% of US stocks.
- ISBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ISBC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.72% of US stocks).
ISBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investors Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 89.88% of US stocks.
- ISBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.58% of US stocks.
- Investors Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 66.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBSI, BKU, WAFD, IFS, and ICBK.
- Visit ISBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myinvestorsbank.com.
ISBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ISBC's price/sales ratio is 241.67% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- ISBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, ISBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 228.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISBC.
ISBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -30.91%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 66.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.05%.
The table below shows ISBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.85||52-week high||$15.71|
|Prev. close||$13.95||52-week low||$6.74|
|Day high||$13.90||Avg. volume||3,042,224|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$12.68||Market Cap||3.43B|
Investors Bancorp, Inc. (ISBC) Company Bio
Investors Bancorp provides various banking products and services for businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Short Hills, New Jersey.
ISBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISBC Latest Social Stream
View Full ISBC Social Stream
Latest ISBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISBC as an investment opportunity.
FDIC Approves Investors Bank's Acquisition of 8 Berkshire Bank Branches in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania
Investors Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISBC) ("Investors Bancorp"), the parent company of Investors Bank, announced today that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation has approved Investors Bank's acquisition of the eight New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania branches of Berkshire Bank, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB).
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CVA, ISBC, SYKE, TGRF; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE: CVA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to EQT Infrastructure for $20.25 per share. If you are a Covanta shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Investors Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISBC) concerning pote
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Investors Bancorp, Inc. - ISBC
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Investors Bancorp, Inc. ("ISBC" or the "Company") (ISBC) relating to its proposed acquisition by Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) ISBC shareholders will receive $1.46 in cash and 0.297 shares of Citizens per share they own.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Investors Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq - ISBC), Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE - CMO), Medallia, Inc. (NYSE - MDLA)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will, wi
ISBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|