Investors Bancorp, Inc. (ISBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ISBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- ISBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- ISBC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
ISBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investors Bancorp Inc is higher than it is for about 91.15% of US stocks.
- ISBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ISBC comes in at 19.94% -- higher than that of 89.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INBK, NFBK, FFIC, TBNK, and CNOB.
- Visit ISBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myinvestorsbank.com.
ISBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ISBC's price/sales ratio is 233.33% higher, now standing at 4.
- ISBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 193 months.
- ISBC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 234.8 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISBC.
ISBC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -34.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 351.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.76%.
The table below shows ISBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.2% of graded US stocks.
- Service Unavailable
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows ISBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.10||52-week high||$16.20|
|Prev. close||$15.75||52-week low||$7.68|
|Day high||$16.20||Avg. volume||2,695,522|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$14.04||Market Cap||3.99B|
Investors Bancorp, Inc. (ISBC) Company Bio
Investors Bancorp provides various banking products and services for businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Short Hills, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISBC Latest Social Stream
View Full ISBC Social Stream
Latest ISBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISBC as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Investors Bancorp (ISBC) have what it takes? Let's find out.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates MSON, RIVE, OSBC, IRT, ISBC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Announces that it Is Investigating the Boards of Directors of IKONICS Corporation, Investors Bancorp, MGM Growth Properties, and Vine Energy on behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. announces to investors that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of stockholders of IKONICS Corporation (NASDAQ: IKNX), Investors Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISBC), MGM Growth Properties LLC (NYSE: MGP) (“MGP”), and Vine Energy Inc. (NYSE: VEI). Additional information about each potential action can be found at the link provided. IKONICS Corporation (NASDAQ: IKNX) Buyer: TeraWulf Inc. On June 25, 2021, IKONICS announced
Citizens is shedding ‘Bank’ from its name as it stretches beyond its regional roots for a national presence
CEO Bruce Van Saun says the company's recent string of acquisitions will bulk up its commercial and retail arms as a more diversified financial services company with a stripped-down name.
New Jersey High Schools to Benefit from the Digital ''Money Moves'' Learning Experience Investors Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISBC) SHORT HILLS, NEW JERSEY , UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, September 17, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Investors Bancorp,
ISBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|