Investors Bancorp, Inc. (ISBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ISBC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.13% -- which is higher than about merely 8.85% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ISBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07, ranking above only 17.47% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ISBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SYPR, APAM, CPB, SSD and MATX.
ISBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ISBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 49.51% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Investors Bancorp Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, ISBC offers a dividend yield in the top 13.83% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 49.51%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Investors Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, ISBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 73.33% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ISBC Dividend Chart
ISBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|