Iterum Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Share (ITRM): Price and Financial Metrics
ITRM Stock Summary
- ITRM's went public 1.86 years ago, making it older than merely 3.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ITRM's price/sales ratio is 851.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.59% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ITRM's revenue has grown -95.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iterum Therapeutics plc are CBMG, PTGX, SCYX, RARX, and TOCA.
- Visit ITRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iterumtx.com.
ITRM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ITRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$9.30|
|Prev. close||$2.64||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$2.65||Avg. volume||87,562|
|50-day MA||$2.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.26||Market Cap||36.29M|
Iterum Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Share (ITRM) Company Bio
Iterum Therapeutics plc, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, engages in developing anti-infectives for multi-drug resistant pathogens in Ireland and the United States. The company is developing sulopenem, a penem anti-infective compound with oral and IV formulations that is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of adults in uncomplicated urinary tract infections, complicated urinary tract infections, and complicated intra-abdominal infections. Iterum Therapeutics plc was founded in 2015 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.