ITT Inc. (ITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITT POWR Grades
- ITT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- ITT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ITT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.46% of US stocks).
ITT Stock Summary
- ITT has a higher market value than 77.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,427,847,000.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 114.45, ITT Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ITT is currently 6,189.87, higher than 99.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCX, NYT, MMSI, BELFA, and CW.
- Visit ITT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itt.com.
ITT Valuation Summary
- ITT's price/earnings ratio is 128.4; this is 392.9% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITT.
ITT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.5%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 27.24%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.53%.
The table below shows ITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.08% of graded US stocks.
- ITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.668 -- ranking 55th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TNC, WBT, and CMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITT.
The table below shows ITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.76||52-week high||$101.32|
|Prev. close||$86.27||52-week low||$57.13|
|Day high||$86.59||Avg. volume||452,993|
|50-day MA||$94.31||Dividend yield||1.03%|
|200-day MA||$88.93||Market Cap||7.38B|
ITT Inc. (ITT) Company Bio
ITT Corporation manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITT Latest Social Stream
View Full ITT Social Stream
Latest ITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITT as an investment opportunity.
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) secretary Jay Shah on Tuesday said that they have decided to extend the date for purchasing the Invitation to Tender (ITT) for the right to own and operate one of two proposed new IPL teams document till October 10 from the […] The post BCCI extends deadline for purchasing bid documents for new IPL teams appeared first on Buziness Bytes .
With its stock down 6.7% over the past month, it is easy to disregard ITT (NYSE:ITT). We, however decided to study the...
Investors interested in Diversified Operations stocks are likely familiar with Crane (CR) and ITT (ITT). But which of these two companies is the best option for those looking for undervalued stocks? Lets take a closer look. The best way to find great value stocks is to pair a strong Zacks Rank with an impressive grade  The post CR vs. ITT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option? appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Federal Court Declines to Vacate Arbitration Award Absent Public Policy Against Requiring Reinstatement of Terminated Employee
The plaintiff, ITT Engineered Valves LLC, sought to vacate an arbitration award finding it had improperly terminated its employee, Douglas Wood, and ordering that Wood be reinstated. While recognizing the general presumption in favor of enforcing arbitration awards, ITT claimed an exception to that rule applied here: well-defined and dominant public policies would be violated if the award were to be enforced. Specifically, it pointed to public policies against (1) racial/national origin By: Carlton Fields
ITT Names Bartek Makowiecki Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development; Will Lead All Merger & Acquisition Initiatives
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ITT Names Bartek Makowiecki Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development; Will Lead All Merger & Acquisition Initiatives
ITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|