ITT Inc. (ITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITT POWR Grades
- ITT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.89% of US stocks.
- ITT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ITT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ITT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.47, ITT Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 19.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.02%, ITT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ITT Inc is reporting a growth rate of 480.83%; that's higher than 95.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BKYI, NSSC, RMTI, KVHI, and VIVO.
- Visit ITT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itt.com.
ITT Valuation Summary
- ITT's price/earnings ratio is 128.4; this is 392.9% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITT.
ITT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.51%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.79%.
The table below shows ITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.53% of graded US stocks.
- ITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 49th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- NDSN, CVR, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITT.
The table below shows ITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.22||52-week high||$105.54|
|Prev. close||$67.87||52-week low||$64.08|
|Day high||$68.34||Avg. volume||667,076|
|50-day MA||$71.00||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$86.06||Market Cap||5.61B|
ITT Inc. (ITT) Company Bio
ITT Corporation manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITT Latest Social Stream
View Full ITT Social Stream
Latest ITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITT as an investment opportunity.
ITT to Present at Gabelli Funds 32nd Annual Pump, Valve, and Water Systems Symposium on February 24th
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., February 21, 2022--ITT to Present at Gabelli Funds 32nd Annual Pump, Valve, and Water Systems Symposium on February 24th
ITT Aerospace Controls Expands Aircraft Component Offerings with Five New Valves and Actuators for Enhanced Product Reliability
VALENCIA, Calif., February 17, 2022--ITT Aerospace Controls Expands Aircraft Component Offerings with Five New Valves and Actuators for Enhanced Product Reliability
MARUY vs. ITT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Industrial demand is recovering sharply, but ITT Inc. (ITT) is having a hard time meeting it given ongoing supply chain issues. That ITT posted the margins it did in the fourth quarter should be a testament to management, but cost headwinds are going to remain fierce through at least the...
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., February 14, 2022--February 14, 2022 -- ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) today announced that Chief Executive Officer and President Luca Savi and Chief Financial Officer Emmanuel Caprais will present at the Citi 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference on Thursday, February 24, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. – 8:40 a.m. ET.
ITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|