ITT Inc. (ITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITT POWR Grades
- ITT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.88% of US stocks.
- ITT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- ITT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.26% of US stocks).
ITT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ITT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.31%, ITT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ITT is more volatile than merely 11.4% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUN, SSD, GGG, PNR, and IART.
- ITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITT Inc's official web site, go to www.itt.com.
ITT Valuation Summary
- ITT's price/earnings ratio is 128.4; this is 392.9% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITT.
ITT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 82.71%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.51%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.79%.
The table below shows ITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.53% of graded US stocks.
- ITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 49th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- NDSN, CVR, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITT.
The table below shows ITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.82||52-week high||$105.54|
|Prev. close||$95.63||52-week low||$74.56|
|Day high||$96.63||Avg. volume||331,600|
|50-day MA||$100.53||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$95.33||Market Cap||8.03B|
ITT Inc. (ITT) Company Bio
ITT Corporation manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITT Latest Social Stream
View Full ITT Social Stream
Latest ITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITT as an investment opportunity.
3M's (MMM) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from strength across automotive aftermarket, abrasives, electrical and adhesives & tapes markets. The pandemic-led market downturn might have hurt it.
Investment company Transcend Wealth Collective, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Alerian MLP ETF, ITT Inc, iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF, Intel Corp, iShares Global Consumer Staples ETF, sells Intercontinental Exchange Inc, Quadratic Interest Rate Volatility And Inflation H, iShares MSCI All Country Asia ex Japan Index Fund, iShares Latin America 40 ETF, Peloton Interactive Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Transce
ITT to Release 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and 2022 Outlook Wednesday, February 9; Hold Conference Call Thursday, February 10
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., January 19, 2022--ITT to Release 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results and 2022 Outlook
Investment company HNP Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Industrial Select Sector SPDR, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, ISHARES TRUST, BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, sells SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, Blackrock Income Trust Inc, Dow Inc, SPDR Gold Shares ETF, iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HNP Capital LLC.
Investment company Courier Capital Llc (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, ViacomCBS Inc, BTC BlackRock Short Maturity Bond ETF, iShares Russell 1000 ETF, sells iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 High Yield Corporate Bon during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment comp
ITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|