ITT Inc. (ITT): Price and Financial Metrics
ITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.52||52-week high||$112.59|
|Prev. close||$110.86||52-week low||$75.82|
|Day high||$112.14||Avg. volume||445,388|
|50-day MA||$101.39||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$92.98||Market Cap||9.16B|
ITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ITT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- ITT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ITT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 44.83% of US stocks).
ITT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,049,883,000, ITT INC has a greater market value than 82.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.67%, ITT INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.66% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ITT has reported earnings growth of 30.84%, putting it ahead of 75.95% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TIVC, GGG, PLAB, ECOR, and AMPG.
- Visit ITT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itt.com.
ITT Valuation Summary
- ITT's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.8; this is 2.17% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITT.
ITT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.23%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -118.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.36%.
The table below shows ITT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.53% of graded US stocks.
- ITT's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 49th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- NDSN, CVR, and WBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITT.
The table below shows ITT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITT Inc. (ITT) Company Bio
ITT Corporation manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in White Plains, New York.
ITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITT Latest Social Stream
View Full ITT Social Stream
Latest ITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITT as an investment opportunity.
Markel (MKL) is well-poised to gain from improved pricing, effective risk management, strategic buyouts solid capital position and favorable growth estimates.
General Electric's (GE) business unit, GE Vernova, secures a deal from O2 Power Private Limited to deliver and install 36 units of 2.7-132 onshore wind turbines for wind power projects in India.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
ITT (ITT) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
ITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|