ITT Inc. (ITT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ITT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ITT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 55.27% of US stocks).
ITT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 108.31, ITT Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ITT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.96% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.18%, ITT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.75% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UAA, IOSP, KFY, MAN, and FWRD.
- ITT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITT Inc's official web site, go to www.itt.com.
ITT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ITT's price/earnings ratio is 246.56% higher, now standing at 108.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ITT's price/earnings ratio has gone up $93.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITT.
ITT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.16||52-week high||$101.32|
|Prev. close||$92.33||52-week low||$52.61|
|Day high||$93.50||Avg. volume||483,406|
|50-day MA||$93.76||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$78.67||Market Cap||8.02B|
ITT Inc. (ITT) Company Bio
ITT Corporation manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, Interconnect Solutions, and Control Technologies. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in White Plains, New York.
ITT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for ITT Inc. To summarize, we found that ITT Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ITT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Its equity weight surpasses that of 95.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 6.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ITT Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -126.43. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ITT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITT Latest Social Stream
View Full ITT Social Stream
Latest ITT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITT as an investment opportunity.
ITT Inc. with ticker code (ITT) have now 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 118 and 90 calculating the average target price we see 107.91. With the stocks previous close at 94.02 this would imply there is a potential upside of 14.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 94.62 and the 200 day MA is 85.15. The company has a market cap of $8,004m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ITT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] ITT Inc. manufactures and sells engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation, and industrial markets worldwide. The company ope...
Crane (CR) is well placed to benefit from strength across its businesses, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies.
Southern Construction Frameworks has launched a new Residential Delivery & Development Framework ITT worth £5.16 billion. The post SCF Calls Contractors for £5.16bn Framework appeared first on UK Construction Online .
Global Water Industry Market Assessment and Key Insights Analyzed till 2027| Key players- Veolia Environnement, Suez Environnment, ITT Corporation and more
Industry Research Report On Global Water Industry Market Quantitative And Qualitative Analysis The latest research report on Global Water Industry Market was conducted across a variety of industries in various regions to provide a report that has data surpassing 100+ pages. The report offers a mixture of qualitative and quantifiable information focusing on aspects 
Please join us at the end of the month at the most exciting new event in logistics and passenger transport ITT Hub 20201!
WHAT: ITT (Information & Technology in Transport) Hub 2021, the biggest event of its type in 40 years bringing together manufacturers, thought leaders and influencers in transport and infrastructure. Also hosting the Logistics UK Future Logistics Conference 2021, ITT Hub 2021 is the only event which brings together manufacturers, thought leaders and influencers in 
ITT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|